Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sad day...

This is a discussion on Sad day... within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Soo i was driving to college and i pulled into college and this SOB was flying in his honda... didn't ...

Red
    2000 Camaro SS # 5,876

Sad day...

Soo i was driving to college and i pulled into college and this SOB was flying in his honda... didn't seem me and slid on the wet road and into my front bumper... He got scared and then drove faster i chased him down in the parking lot and parked and said wat do you want... I said your insurance card and drivers license... he said hell now so i called the cops and he got in big ass trouble for HIT AND RUNNING! Soo got his insurance number and the car is going to the shop... DAMN HONDAS the guy was a prick! but he did F*** up his PERFORMANCE BODY KIT! haha

PEWTER
    2002 Z/28 VERT.

Talking Typical Ricer !

Make sure you take it to the BEST shop in your area & insist on OEM parts & they should R & I all surrounding mlds & emblems & then they should blend adjoining panels . Then there is the matter of DEMINISHED VALUE ! With the police report & insurance claim every collision is recorded & on file which when you trade or sell the vehicle the buyer can look up & see where your vehicle has been in a accident and will offer you less for the car,even if the repairs were professionally & correctly performed by an approved dealership shop,the vehicle will never be worth what it was before the asshole hit you. They should provide you with a rental vehicle or the amount the rental would have cost for at least four days including monies for your time running around at your expense to take care of your loss of sleep/work/aggravation/stress/anger plus the fact that the jerk ran off & You had to chase down that insurance companies insured. He should have been ticketed for ,hit & run ~ speeding in a parking lot ~ failure to maintain control of his vehicle ~ careless & reckless operation of a motor vehicle. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT cut this asshole or his insurance company ANY slack. Make em cry " UNCLE ", & Wave the white flag

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

yeah what a jerkoff........unreal some people...i would feel so bad if i hit somone like that.....take em to the cleaners

Red
    2000 Camaro SS # 5,876

I already have! I called my friend up and i am taking it were he got his mustang totally fixed up FULLY RESTORED and my insurance said... OK i also work for an insurance compay and they said the same thing you did! I talked to the owner of the Restoration Shop and he said just bring it 2 him and he will us everything OEM! And my dad knows the guy 2 soo SWEET! I am raising the american flag for this one... Stupid jap crap!

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

i'm happy that you actually got a hold of the guy and got things set right

This Light Dinner Is Over hamburger68's Avatar

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28 A4

there is no excuse for hit and run, so make him bleed.

on a personal note i'd like to add that i drove a honda a couple of years ago. they are very nice and well engineered cars. i'm sure the car that hit you is very ashamed of it's driver and would apologize, if it could...

domo arigato, sayonara

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by hamburger68 View Post
    there is no excuse for hit and run, so make him bleed.

on a personal note i'd like to add that i drove a honda a couple of years ago. they are very nice and well engineered cars. i'm sure the car that hit you is very ashamed of it's driver and would apologize, if it could...

domo arigato, sayonara
    Hondas are P.O.S.'s

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by 9t8z28 View Post
    Hondas are P.O.S.'s

ooh, i knew i'd get it for that one....

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

ooh, i knew i'd get it for that one....
    Yes, you did!

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28 A4

Yes, you did!

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

Hey, hamburger68, I am sure that this is old news to you, but I saw on the news that they were trying to lower the speed limit on the autobahn to 80 m.p.h. for emissions concerns. That is gonna suck if they actually do that. It has always been my dream to drive on the autobahn!

Black
    2001 WS6

Yes that FREAKING sucks, that was the only reason I would ever want to move there. 140 to 80? What the hell!

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Promise517 View Post
    Yes that FREAKING sucks, that was the only reason I would ever want to move there. 140 to 80? What the hell!
    I think it equals out. If you drive fast, you use more fuel and produce more emissions. If you drive slow, you use less fuel and produce less emissions, but, it takes you alot longer to get to your location. So, it equals itself out. Why change a good thing! The Autobahn spells FREEDOM to me!

Pewter
    2002 Camaro Z28

i always wondered how that worked. most people get their cars repaired at good body shops, but i always wondered what would happen if u brought it to a custom shop.
    good job getting that asshole

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28 A4

I think it equals out. If you drive fast, you use more fuel and produce more emissions. If you drive slow, you use less fuel and produce less emissions, but, it takes you alot longer to get to your location. So, it equals itself out. Why change a good thing! The Autobahn spells FREEDOM to me!
    well, they discuss that speed limit about once a year, so... but we are the only ones in europe without one, so it will come eventually. the other countries all have 70 - 80 mph limits.
    and: no, it doesn't equal itself out. you go faster = your gas mileage drops = more emissions. nice try, though!

where does the 140 come from? if possible, you can go as fast as you want! (outside the zones with speed limits)

Black
    2001 WS6

thanks for clearing that up, MSNBC reported on it the other day and on their web site they had 140

SMKDFRD
    I would've roughed him up a little bit before calling the cops for:

1) For hitting my Camaro

2) And thinking that he was going to out run a Camaro.

And if the cop questioned what happened to him, just tell he sustained the injuries from the accident. LOL. F****N Ricers.

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by Promise517 View Post
    thanks for clearing that up, MSNBC reported on it the other day and on their web site they had 140
    no problem! it's not allways full throttle here either, we have a lot of speed limited zones on the autobahn already. also heavy traffic, jams, etc.
    but then, my cruising speed usually is around 100 mph....

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

I can't believe that he acted like nothing ever happened.
    A while ago my dad was stopped in the road waiting to make a left turn while he was driving a dual axle dump truck with a John Deere 555G loader on the trailer. Another dump truck going the other way, side swipped my dad's truck and the trailer and tried to drive off like nothing had ever happened. Luckily I was in a pickup behind my dad and I chased him down. First he said he diddn't hit anything, then he changed his story and said my dad hit him. WTF is wrong with people.

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Angry

I can't believe that he acted like nothing ever happened.
    A while ago my dad was stopped in the road waiting to make a left turn while he was driving a dual axle dump truck with a John Deere 555G loader on the trailer. Another dump truck going the other way, side swipped my dad's truck and the trailer and tried to drive off like nothing had ever happened. Luckily I was in a pickup behind my dad and I chased him down. First he said he diddn't hit anything, then he changed his story and said my dad hit him. WTF is wrong with people.
    I was in my s-10 when I was about 19 and I was waiting for traffic to clear so I could pull out on the road. Along came a 18 wheeler who was driving in the gravel and when he went by me the rear part of his trailor had a steel pipe for a bumper which caught right behind my front bumper and peeled it around like a pretzel and actually turned my truck 90 degrees. I nearly shit myself. By the time I got my truck restarted he was gone(I got caught by every red light trying to catch his ass also) I went home and my parents were like wtf. I dunno if they believed me to this day!!LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information