Page 118 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1868788898114115116117118119120121122138148158168 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 3983
Like Tree14Likes

Post your Camaros!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Post your Camaros!!!!!!!!!!! within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; ...

SOM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by upincomin View Post
    Hey here's a pic of mine Her name is autumn. Click for full size
    I am really glad you posted this! I just bought the Manta stripe kit and was wanting to see what it would look like with the scoop fill decal added to it

Looks good

515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar

440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

Quote Originally Posted by mild2wild View Post
    I carried a Glock 23 .40cal for work for the last 10 yrs and got to keep it when I retired, its a nice light weight. Also have a lil .380 that is easily concealed and fun as hell to shoot
    I carry the Glock 22, also for work, I am sure you have a slightly smaller hand being a girl and all! Why did you retire so early? I am guessing you were in some sort of Law Enforcement! I hope you didnt get hurt, but that is usually the case!
    2000 SLP Camaro SS M6 * 515 HP TrickFlow Package * FAST 92 MM Intake * Nick Williams 92 MM TB * Volant CAI * Granatelli MAF * Full Custom True Dual Exhaust with X-Pipe * Tuned by Breathless Performance

440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    I am really glad you posted this! I just bought the Manta stripe kit and was wanting to see what it would look like with the scoop fill decal added to it

Looks good
    I disagree, I think RED stripes would look SO much better....on a white SS that is! A white SS with ground affects.....

Orange/Black
    1999 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    I carry the Glock 22, also for work, I am sure you have a slightly smaller hand being a girl and all! Why did you retire so early? I am guessing you were in some sort of Law Enforcement! I hope you didnt get hurt, but that is usually the case!
    I love my Glock, we had a choice to carry either the 22 or the 23 and I picked the 23, yup smaller hands LOL Yeah I retired with 17+ years on in 2008 after a nut job with a knife decided he wanted to kill himself. Long story short, he lunged at my rookie partner and I jumped him, he lost the fight but my back got messed up in the process and ended my career.

It's been a weird adjustment but everything happens for a reason, I'm at home now with my retired K9 and one of these days I'll figure out what I wanna do when I grow up

Be safe out there

440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

I love my Glock, we had a choice to carry either the 22 or the 23 and I picked the 23, yup smaller hands LOL Yeah I retired with 17+ years on in 2008 after a nut job with a knife decided he wanted to kill himself. Long story short, he lunged at my rookie partner and I jumped him, he lost the fight but my back got messed up in the process and ended my career.

It's been a weird adjustment but everything happens for a reason, I'm at home now with my retired K9 and one of these days I'll figure out what I wanna do when I grow up

Be safe out there
    Sorry to hear that! 17 years is great, I am on my 9th as we speak, 5th year in canine. Just put my first partner down in January due to cancer and currently training my new 24 month old partner now! Well, I am glad you are safe, and obviously you were a great partner! Hope you got a life saving award!
    Last edited by BADASS2000SS; 04-20-2009 at 08:06 PM.

Orange/Black
    1999 Camaro SS

Sorry to hear that! 17 years is great, I am on my 9th as we speak, 5th year in canine. Just put my first partner down in January due to cancer and currently training my new 24 month old partner now! Well, I am glad you are safe, and obviously you were a great FTO! Hope you got a life saving award!
    K9 was the ultimate of my career, worked 2 for my dept and trained 2 for other dept's, I lived and breathed it for about 14 yrs and it was worth every minute. Putting one down never gets easy, devoting your time to the new one will help with that. I retired this last one when he was 8 and he's 12 now so if i have him for another yr I think I'm super lucky. He saved my azz a few times on the street so he has been living the life of a king. Enjoy the unit for as long as you can, I miss it every day Good luck with the new one!
    I'm a CHICK with a gun and an LS1, nuff said...

1999 CAMARO SS #81 of 4829
    LS6 intake * 3.73's * Borla catback * L/T Headers
    ZO6 18's * MSD/NGK * SLP Lid/Bellows * KYB Adjustables
    Summit Racing Springs * Fresh paint/interior in 08

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I disagree, I think RED stripes would look SO much better....on a white SS that is! A white SS with ground affects.....
    You can be such a pain in the ass!

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I am on my 9th as we speak, 5th year in canine. Just put my first partner down in January due to cancer and currently training my new 24 month old partner now!
    I didn't know that! I am so sorry

But, you can still be a pain in the ass...

Black
    2000 Z/28 a4 t-tops

Quote Originally Posted by upincomin View Post
    Hey here's a pic of mine Her name is autumn. Click for full size
    Very Nice!!!

Hugger Orange
    1999 Camaro SS

The HOSS

Yeah, that's the Manta stripe and the scoop fill. I'v almost got the exterior where I want it to be. Powder-coated black billet grill with 1969 "SS" grill emblem. Got some C6 Matte black rims with Hugger orange lip. Exhaust turn down and she is complete on the outside.

Orange/Black
    1999 Camaro SS

Well post some more pics as you keep making the changes to her, I'd love to see more. I'm curious to see the orange lip on the black wheels. It's looking pretty sweet, but I'm partial to ORANGE lol

440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

K9 was the ultimate of my career, worked 2 for my dept and trained 2 for other dept's, I lived and breathed it for about 14 yrs and it was worth every minute. Putting one down never gets easy, devoting your time to the new one will help with that. I retired this last one when he was 8 and he's 12 now so if i have him for another yr I think I'm super lucky. He saved my azz a few times on the street so he has been living the life of a king. Enjoy the unit for as long as you can, I miss it every day Good luck with the new one!
    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    I didn't know that! I am so sorry

But, you can still be a pain in the ass...

Thanks for the advice mild2wild, you are right on the money, putting Jasso down was probably one of the hardest things I ever had to do....but trying to train Ontario is helping out a little. And thanks Kahana....just messing with ya, your car is going to look great no matter what you do to it!

This is the new guy "Ontario"

And this was my boy for 5 years "Jasso" 12 bites and just under 100 apprehensions Fuckin Cancer!

Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

Thanks for the advice mild2wild, you are right on the money, putting Jasso down was probably one of the hardest things I ever had to do....but trying to train Ontario is helping out a little. And thanks Kahana....just messing with ya, your car is going to look great no matter what you do to it!

This is the new guy "Ontario"

Click for full size

And this was my boy for 5 years "Jasso" 12 bites and just under 100 apprehensions Fuckin Cancer!

Click for full size
    Both good looking dogs man. Sorry you had to put Jasso down, but Ontario should keep your mind focused on your objectives. As usual be careful out there.

And snuff some bad guys for me

2016 Summit White 1SS

2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

Orange/Black
    1999 Camaro SS

I'm sure you've heard it before but it takes time, you'll get there...

Both good looking boys! German, American or Czech?

Since we're showing pics.... here's a pic of Gringo (came form Germany with that name lol) taken about 4 mos ago, shhhhh... he doesn't know he's 12 yrs old! LOL

When we were working, he didn't take a liking to the news photographer that day...

Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

Be safe out there
    Very nice car! And I'm sorry AND congratulations both on your early retirement More time to do what you want in life, right?

Orange/Black
    1999 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    Very nice car! And I'm sorry AND congratulations both on your early retirement More time to do what you want in life, right?
    Hey thanks, its all good - I'm still walkin, talkin and makin noise so I figure I'm still ahead of the game. There's always someone out there worse off right? Definitely more time to move on to other things now, I will make the best of it Be safe out there...

Electron Blue
    2002 Corvette Z06

Both good looking dogs man. Sorry you had to put Jasso down, but Ontario should keep your mind focused on your objectives. As usual be careful out there.

We don't gotta worry about LT. Badass... he is the Snuffalufagus of FL!

JOSEY FUCKING WALES! Frankthetank's Avatar

Black
    2000 &2002 Z28

Well now you've done it....POST YOUR GERMAN SHEPHERDS!!!!

TSP Rumbler, LT's, TSP Tqr2, PRC 921 Springs, Comp Lifters, Chromoly 7.4" Pushrods, Titanium Retainers/Seats/Seals, ARP head bolts, BMR full Rear suspension

"I could break a bowling ball with a plastic hammer in a sandbox"

JOSEY FUCKING WALES! Frankthetank's Avatar

Black
    2000 &2002 Z28

Is Ontario a czech shepherd? Kinda looks like it to me....

Haha Looks mean as hell!

One of our K9 handlers had a czech shepherd in iraq and I fell in love with them....I wish I knew where I could get one

Thread Information