Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36

Pics of my CME setup, finally!

This is a discussion on Pics of my CME setup, finally! within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by Corvettekid82 Wow looks sweet.. Im surprised the GMMG isn't mirror polished yet Thanks Mike The tips got ...

  1. #21
    Just me Y2KPewterSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,353

    Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvettekid82 View Post
    Wow looks sweet.. Im surprised the GMMG isn't mirror polished yet
    Thanks Mike

    The tips got powdercoated and I had the GMMG painted the same color, but it got hacked up some during install. I am gonna have to do some cosmetic work to it before I go showing it off

  2. #22
    Just me Y2KPewterSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,353

    Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Working on both right now.
    First set of pics SUCKED, so I washed it and got better ones this afternoon.
    Is this something that I can give you grief about for a while?

  3. #23
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Is this something that I can give you grief about for a while?
    Probably not...as it does serve a purpose.

    Getting the short video up right now.
    I will post it in a few places, got some pretty decent pics of the car today.

  4. #24
    Just me Y2KPewterSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,353

    Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Probably not...as it does serve a purpose.

    Getting the short video up right now.
    I will post it in a few places, got some pretty decent pics of the car today.
    "Decent" huh?

    Why do I have a hunch these pics will blow me away, as usual? Your pictures always are top notch

    Did you get a big gold bird for the hood and CB radio?

  5. #25
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Did you get a big gold bird for the hood and CB radio?
    I might have forgotten the CB.

  6. #26
    2004 HEAD/CAM CTS-V 9t8z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    doylestown, Pa
    Posts
    6,818

    SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

    I can't stop looking at these pics, Y2K! I just bought my CME a little bit ago and I am waiting to get the Valence and have it painted! I can't wait!

    Who painted it and where did you go to get the GM color?

  7. #27
    Just me Y2KPewterSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,353

    Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by 9t8z28 View Post
    I can't stop looking at these pics, Y2K! I just bought my CME a little bit ago and I am waiting to get the Valence and have it painted! I can't wait!

    Who painted it and where did you go to get the GM color?
    I can't wait to see your setup

    I will forewarn you, the valence is a bit of a PIA to get all lined up

    I had my buddy paint it, he also painted my fuel rail covers and interior pieces.

    You can get your exact paint code from the driver door, its with the RPO codes. Mine is 382E IIRC.

  8. #28
    ME!!
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    PRATTVILLE ALABAMA
    Posts
    1,007

    LPM
    01 Z28

    so your paint code should be the same as all pewter cars right?

  9. #29
    Just me Y2KPewterSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,353

    Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by kebie05 View Post
    so your paint code should be the same as all pewter cars right?
    I don't believe so. There was a light pewter metallic and a pewter metallic I believe.

  10. #30
    2004 HEAD/CAM CTS-V 9t8z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    doylestown, Pa
    Posts
    6,818

    SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    I can't wait to see your setup

    I will forewarn you, the valence is a bit of a PIA to get all lined up

    I had my buddy paint it, he also painted my fuel rail covers and interior pieces.

    You can get your exact paint code from the driver door, its with the RPO codes. Mine is 382E IIRC.

    Actually I meant, who mixed the paint for you. I went to a place that mixes for dealers cause I thought they were my best bet, but I was wrong.
    I had a bad experience with getting the correct color using the code on the door. I am unsure what it is I am going to do to get it to match.

  11. #31
    Just me Y2KPewterSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,353

    Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by 9t8z28 View Post
    Actually I meant, who mixed the paint for you. I went to a place that mixes for dealers cause I thought they were my best bet, but I was wrong.
    I had a bad experience with getting the correct color using the code on the door. I am unsure what it is I am going to do to get it to match.
    The guy I use, previously worked at a local paint/body shop. He doesn't "work" there anymore, but they still let him use the facilities etc.

  12. #32
    LSX whore allbaugh_04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,895

    Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

    that looks great

  13. #33
    ME!!
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    PRATTVILLE ALABAMA
    Posts
    1,007

    LPM
    01 Z28

    so what is a good suggestion for when i go to get my parts painted?

  14. #34
    Junior Member 8mycash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    10

    red
    1998 Camaro Z28

    where could i find the cme valence?

  15. #35
    Just me Y2KPewterSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,353

    Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by 8mycash View Post
    where could i find the cme valence?
    Its like finding a needle in a haystack, very very hard to acquire them.

  16. #36
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3

    red
    1998 camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by 8mycash View Post
    where could i find the cme valence?
    here's one I think:

    http://www.afterthoughtsauto.com/caceexexreva.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FINALLY made a video of the new setup.
    By ksstamp09 in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 11:29 AM
  2. Post Up Pics Of Your Setup!!
    By 01ls1ws6 in forum Suspension and Handling
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 05:18 PM
  3. Lets try this again, improved pics of the CME setup
    By Y2KPewterSS in forum Appearance Section
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 05:38 PM
  4. Progress pics on the CME setup
    By Y2KPewterSS in forum Appearance Section
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 09:41 PM
  5. Pics of My Setup...
    By SayBye in forum Stereo and Electronics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 05:33 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •