Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

Not my place or not my right?

So its been a long day, drove over 300 miles, i need a hot shower and a cold cold beer, anyhow, its 9pm on sunday on the way home, i figure better to get gas now then in the morning, so i hit the local gas station, and what do i see?

a pewter camaro, ss hood, red ss badges, ground effects, aftermarket tail lights a z28 badge in chrome and some stupid f***** exhaust tips and 22's. i think you got to be kidding, see the guy get out and what do you know, (no offense to others of hispanic backround) a hispanic middle age 20's guy.

im thinking, alright dont say anything, its not your place to tell others they have extremely out of this world taste... but wait, it is my place, when i have a passion for something, not just cars, but a passion for only 1 car and that is obviously f body's camaro's in general, its my god given duty to "HELP" others out. be it if i act like the biggest asshole, i have to do it.

so im still pumping gas, my gf is in the car, i have yet to say anything about it, she says dont say anything luke, its not your place!

i replied with mind your own buisiness.

so the guy walks out of the little store and up to his car, i walk over and ask

hey is this your car? he replies with yeah, i took it as a cocky asshole tone,

then i just let loose,

Are you ******* kidding me? you have this nice car and you put these stupid ****** rims? these retarded ass taillights, your dumb ground effects, and your misplaced badges and hideous exhuast?

he replied with what you dont like it?

im like ****** no i dont like it, you ruined a great car! then proceeded to point out everything he had screwed up. he got pissed and i got more pissed and just left, i dont know i just kind of blew it out of porporition it seemed like, anyway the gf is furious im furious, that poor ****** car.

sorry end of rant.

luke

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

I guess asking her for a BJ was out of the question after that little incident?

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

IMHO, you should let be what is. OTOH, I wholeheartedly agree with you. Those things (especially "dubs") are not someting I would do to my car but, last I heard, it's still a free country, even (maybe especially give the "Donk" craze) if you'd want to do retarded things to your car.

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

lol^^^ well i still asked if thats what your wondering, now you gotta wonder what the answer was

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Here is the solution for this incident if it occurs again, and its a win-win situation. If you encounter another one that raises your BP like that, pull up to him, inform him he could have a girl similar to yours if his car looked like yours instead of its current appearance and that will slap him in the face plus make your girl feel tingly. She will give you road head after that most likely

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    IMHO, you should let be what is. OTOH, I wholeheartedly agree with you. Those things (especially "dubs") are not someting I would do to my car but, last I heard, it's still a free country, even (maybe especially give the "Donk" craze) if you'd want to do retarded things to your car.
    i disagree, obviously this guy modified his car because he liked it and thought others would too, he modified it to the fad thats in right now, and anytime you modify your car for public viewing i will comment with what is right. now im not talking every car, 99% i could care less about , but with an z28 camaro or ss i know what its supposed to look like or represent and thats a muscle car not a blvd cruising 300c or cadillac. get what i mean?

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Here is the solution for this incident if it occurs again, and its a win-win situation. If you encounter another one that raises your BP like that, pull up to him, inform him he could have a girl similar to yours if his car looked like yours instead of its current appearance and that will slap him in the face plus make your girl feel tingly. She will give you road head after that most likely
    preston, more and more you present me with things i need to learn, that my boy is pure genius.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

most would keep it to themselves hopefully he see's the car differently now. oh yeah

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

i woulda just stared at him real hard with a "are you fucking serious" look

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by camarojunky74 View Post
    i disagree, obviously this guy modified his car because he liked it and thought others would too, he modified it to the fad thats in right now, and anytime you modify your car for public viewing i will comment with what is right. now im not talking every car, 99% i could care less about , but with an z28 camaro or ss i know what its supposed to look like or represent and thats a muscle car not a blvd cruising 300c or cadillac. get what i mean?
    Reread my comment. I agree with you. I just wouldn't be bothered as much. I would've thought "what an asshole" to myself and let it ride. At my age I've got more important things to be bothered about.

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Reread my comment. I agree with you. I just wouldn't be bothered as much. I would've thought "what an asshole" to myself and let it ride. At my age I've got more important things to be bothered about.
    Yup, but my BP still goes up, I usually don't say anything anymore tho. Age calms certain things down, eh?

OP, I wouldn't be able to stay very calm either if I talked to that person. Maybe you could educate them about how the really heavy 22s are slowing the car, making braking longer, worse gas MPG etc, but then again he probably doesn't car. For some people, it's all about appearance. Maybe he lives in the car, his house/apt is a POS, and he stuffs his dick in a few socks to make it look bigger thru his pants.

Red
    2001 Trash Can

I wouldn't have said shit personally, just kinda laughed to myself. It's not like he started shit with you first...

That'd be like pulling up next to a Viper at the gas pump, you being like "hey nice car man" and the owner being like "psh, you're fag cause you own a Camaro, what are you some dumb guido from Jersey?"

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

I completely agree with you Luke... though I probably would not have had the balls to say anything about it. I prefer the more subtle, "stare and laugh" but that's me. All that would have done is added to the stereotypes already generated in this area. I guess I would have just let my car do the talking for me....

But regardless, I comend you... people ought to know of their stupid mistakes!

2018 Tahoe - Silver - OEM

2008 Z06 - Velocity Yellow - BBE exhuast - Airaid CAI **sold**

2002 Z06 - Electron Blue Metallic - D1 - E85 - 701 rwhp 687 rwtq **sold**

2002 Z28: M6 NBM - cam and boltons - 396rwhp 357 rwtq **sold**

Silver
    1998 hardtop SS

I agree, Ive seen some pretty hideous f body's and it does get me going sometimes. I think it has to do with taste. some people just have horrible taste and they will ruin whatever car they get thier hands on. To the ugly car drivers defense, it only makes our cars look better.

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

I usually point and laugh or shake my head. That causes them to look at me like they have a problem, which opens the door to me telling them how gay and retarded their shit looks. If that pisses them off more theyre welcome to stroll over to me and get an ass kicking. Usually they drive off.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Saw a green Camaro this morning (possibly Z28 with RS kit? or just RS kit..) that made the BP go through the roof..... pretty sure it was a V6, but I couldn't see badges for all the F'ing DECALS EVERY F'ING WHERE, probably none of those parts for those stickers were on the car, and it had huge ugly rims, probably DUB knock-offs. He gave me the "I have a Camaro too!" wave, I just gave him an eyebrow....

There are several down around these parts that just make me , but there are many others that I .

2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD - Mishimoto catch can, Solo axleback & secondary cat delete, LED sidemarkers & reverse lights, head/taillight blackout, RCC custom badges
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Torquer V2 cam, Yank 3000 stall, Transgo kit, Racetronix fuel pump, TSP LTs, Magnaflow catback, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTII's
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

black
    02 vette vert

+1! some of you sound like you lovingly hand crafted every camaro on the road and take it personal when somebody does something you wouldnt have done with it! ITS HIS CAR! i ride a road glide with a stage 2 big bore kit and i know what makes power so i put a vance and hines 2-into-1 pro pipe on it. guy says "I dont like the look of a bagger with only 1 pipe out the back" i said: then its a good thing its not yours!
    [by the way, which tailights do you think were so hideous?]

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

Quote Originally Posted by dklowrider View Post
    +1! some of you sound like you lovingly hand crafted every camaro on the road and take it personal when somebody does something you wouldnt have done with it! ITS HIS CAR! i ride a road glide with a stage 2 big bore kit and i know what makes power so i put a vance and hines 2-into-1 pro pipe on it. guy says "I dont like the look of a bagger with only 1 pipe out the back" i said: then its a good thing its not yours!
    [by the way, which tailights do you think were so hideous?]
    any taillights that are not stock.

black
    02 vette vert

Quote Originally Posted by camarojunky74 View Post
    any taillights that are not stock.
    uh-oh.[just kidding] do you or anybody know if the export tails are wired the same as the us cars? as in a plug and play setup? know any place that sells them?

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am WS6

I enjoy seeing cars like that. The way i look at it is we need people like that to let us know we are normal.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information