Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Not my place or not my right?

This is a discussion on Not my place or not my right? within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS I got rid of the hazy headlights....yeah, other than that I got nothin' Takes a real ...

GROUND KONTROL C.O. dneemorelos's Avatar

PEWTER
    2002 Camaro Super Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    I got rid of the hazy headlights....yeah, other than that I got nothin'

Takes a real man to admit when he's wrong.

But my rims are the shiz
    lol.......like I said. U like em so it don't matter what anyone else thinks. Nice ride tho.

my baby.......

515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar

440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    And I totally pissed all over the cat....
    Hey...dont take it out on the cat! Animal abuser!
    2000 SLP Camaro SS M6 * 515 HP TrickFlow Package * FAST 92 MM Intake * Nick Williams 92 MM TB * Volant CAI * Granatelli MAF * Full Custom True Dual Exhaust with X-Pipe * Tuned by Breathless Performance

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    Hey...dont take it out on the cat! Animal abuser!
    I just really dislike the felines..... call me crazy.

2008 Z06 - Velocity Yellow - OEM

2017 Silverado Z71 5.3 - OEM

2002 Z06 - Electron Blue Metallic - D1 - E85 - 701 rwhp 687 rwtq **sold**

2002 Z28: M6 NBM - cam and boltons - 396rwhp 357 rwtq **sold**

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

Quote Originally Posted by dklowrider View Post
    theres a difference. if youre walking down the street and a stranger walks up and says "dude, i dont like your hair cut, i would never do that to my head " thats unsolicited and you should tell them to mind their own f-ing business. if you walk up to someone and ask what they think of your hair and they tell you the exact same thing, then you deal with it cuz you asked for an opinion! same difference as driving down the street and somebody feels the need to tell you what they think of your car, mind your own f-ing business[if its bad] if its a compliment you say thanks. put pictures up on ls1.com and ask what do you think? then you deal with it cuz you asked! is that so hard to understand?
    i disagree, and think what you say is a double standard as well. so your open to good comments, but not bad? how does that work, you modified a car for public viewing, you obviously modified to a trend or fad, you are going to get a piece of my mind, and if you dont like it tough shit, maybe you will think twice about putting 22's on a fucking camaro next time, if so, i have done my job

Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by dneemorelos View Post
    lol.......like I said. U like em so it don't matter what anyone else thinks. Nice ride tho.

Click for full size my baby.......
    I've seen it, nice. The main reason I got my wheels was to be unique, since they don't sell any versions of them any more. Plus they are LIGHT, the fronts are 17lbs before tires, and the backs are just around 18. And I personally like the way they look, and they're staggered. I got tired of being told, "Hey, you got my rims, and my cousin's rims, and his sister's husband's best friend's former college roommate's rims!! Chrome ZR1's are so cool, huh!!!" And "Hey, those are hot rod stock wheels man. Only ones to have at a car show. Gotta love those TTII's." No offense to those who run the ZR1's and TTII's, but you know very well I'm right.

2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Wifey's Grocery Getter
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by camarojunky74 View Post
    i disagree, and think what you say is a double standard as well. so your open to good comments, but not bad? how does that work, you modified a car for public viewing, you obviously modified to a trend or fad, you are going to get a piece of my mind, and if you dont like it tough shit, maybe you will think twice about putting 22's on a fucking camaro next time, if so, i have done my job
    I would have to agree with you there sir. Putting something out for public viewing is opening yourself up to comments. Granted, like I said before, I would not have had the balls to say anything, but obviously not all people are like that. People do certain things to attract attention, and slapping 22's on an F-body is one of them. They expect the looks and glares, so you should expect the good comments with the bad. If you can't handle the criticism, simply don't do it. Just my $.02

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

i replied with mind your own buisiness.

Are you ******* kidding me? you have this nice car and you put these stupid ****** rims? these retarded ass taillights, your dumb ground effects, and your misplaced badges and hideous exhuast? etc.
    ha ha, now thats funny

black
    02 vette vert

so you think since im a motorhead, buy a car, modify it to suit my own pleasure, and drive it on the road, that means its for public viewing and i have to listen to every a**hole that comes along and gives me a piece of his mind? in my experience guys like you get their teeth punched in from time to time. if you havent yet just wait, you will eventually.

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

so you think since im a motorhead, buy a car, modify it to suit my own pleasure, and drive it on the road, that means its for public viewing and i have to listen to every a**hole that comes along and gives me a piece of his mind? in my experience guys like you get their teeth punched in from time to time. if you havent yet just wait, you will eventually.
    In all honesty, and not to sound like an asshole, but yes... People are entitled to their opinions whether you like it or not. I'm not saying it's right, but you would be in the wrong for punching the teeth of those who have negative opinions about you. Obviously, only if they are not "fighting" words.

Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

In all honesty, and not to sound like an asshole, but yes... People are entitled to their opinions whether you like it or not. I'm not saying it's right, but you would be in the wrong for punching the teeth of those who have negative opinions about you. Obviously, only if they are not "fighting" words.
    You're a dick, Andy.... Andy the dick.... Andy Dick.....

Are those fighting words?

j/k We're still friends, right?

Blue
    00 Z28 6Spd / 03 Z71 LT

Should have told the guy with the 22's to get a ricer and save us all the embarrassment
    00 Z28 M6 T-tops
    00 SS A4 T-tops (Sold)
    99 Corvette M6 (Sold)
    98 Z28 A4 Coupe (Sold)
    98 Z28 A4 T-tops (Sold)

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

You're a dick, Andy.... Andy the dick.... Andy Dick.....

Are those fighting words?

j/k We're still friends, right?
    Not after calling me Andy Dick!! You som bitch!

I guess we are still friends... but I'm still mad!

Ok I'm not mad.... but.... I'm just not sending you a Christmas card this year!!!!!!!

And for the record, I wasn't trying to be a dick!

black
    02 vette vert

guess i just dont see where people get off giving somebody a piece of their mind if they dont like their tastes without anybody asking for it. and the teeth incident is an observation on human nature, ive seen it happen.
    Last edited by dklowrider; 03-20-2009 at 06:43 PM.

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

guess i just dont see where people get off giving somebody a piece of theyre mind if they dont like their tastes without anybody asking for it. and the teeth incident is an observation on human nature, ive seen it happen.
    Oh don't get me wrong, I was not accusing, just simply trying to make a point.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Personally, I don't give a crap how someone else spends their money or what they do with their hobbies, car, house etc, as long as it doesn't affect me, its none of my business. If a neighbor does something ridiculous that affected the neighborhoods property value, then yes maybe its time to say something. I have better things to do than to manage someone elses money for them.

Its not my job or responsibility to tell someone that I don't like their haircut, I don't like their clothing, or I don't like their car. No one persons opinion is any greater than another person and no matter how badly you dislike someone elses taste, everyone is free to make their own decisions and not conform to cookie cutter rules. Someone comes up to me telling me how to conduct my business and I will let you guess what happens.

He obviously liked how his Camaro was but you didn't see him trying to tell Luke that Luke should change his tastes and do this or that with his Camaro. He minded his own business. Is the world really gonna be affected because a Camaro owner puts some 22s on his ride or his taste doesn't fit in with the normal Camaro enthusiasts tastes. Hell no.

black
    02 vette vert

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Personally, I don't give a crap how someone else spends their money or what they do with their hobbies, car, house etc, as long as it doesn't affect me, its none of my business. If a neighbor does something ridiculous that affected the neighborhoods property value, then yes maybe its time to say something. I have better things to do than to manage someone elses money for them.

Its not my job or responsibility to tell someone that I don't like their haircut, I don't like their clothing, or I don't like their car. No one persons opinion is any greater than another person and no matter how badly you dislike someone elses taste, everyone is free to make their own decisions and not conform to cookie cutter rules. Someone comes up to me telling me how to conduct my business and I will let you guess what happens.

He obviously liked how his Camaro was but you didn't see him trying to tell Luke that Luke should change his tastes and do this or that with his Camaro. He minded his own business. Is the world really gonna be affected because a Camaro owner puts some 22s on his ride or his taste doesn't fit in with the normal Camaro enthusiasts tastes. Hell no.
    thank you.

black
    02 vette vert

not my place or not my right? thats the question you open with. youre asking for an opinion. problem is anybody who dis-agrees with you is wrong. your own gf disagreed with you and you told her to mind her own business. this is not about cars, its a personality trait that doesnt allow other people to disagree with you or think differently from you, good luck with that, its called intolerance. im done with this.
    Last edited by dklowrider; 03-20-2009 at 06:46 PM.

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

wow, i think a little friendly conversation has struck a nerve with some folks, anyhow, like i said i see your side of the story, and will take that into consideration before i make any more negative comments.

515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar

440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

I've seen it, nice. The main reason I got my wheels was to be unique, since they don't sell any versions of them any more. Plus they are LIGHT, the fronts are 17lbs before tires, and the backs are just around 18. And I personally like the way they look, and they're staggered. I got tired of being told, "Hey, you got my rims, and my cousin's rims, and his sister's husband's best friend's former college roommate's rims!! Chrome ZR1's are so cool, huh!!!" And "Hey, those are hot rod stock wheels man. Only ones to have at a car show. Gotta love those TTII's." No offense to those who run the ZR1's and TTII's, but you know very well I'm right.
    Just for the record...I think those rims are badass! They are not the norm, which is the best thing about them! I run ZR1's and was not offended by your opinion. Its your opinion, not everybody is going to like the same thing! That does not mean we cant all still get along. Unfortunately...Andy is still a dick, which is better then being Andy Dick!

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post

Of course for your rant, you had to quote my post.... way to call me out P!!! Now you made it so Terry was right... I'm a dick! I surrender!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information