Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37

New Look

This is a discussion on New Look within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by headpecker Ok,well he did a real nice job!!! How does it sound compared to a typical catback ...

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    379

    Black
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by headpecker View Post
    Ok,well he did a real nice job!!! How does it sound compared to a typical catback setup??
    not real sure havent heard many camaros in person with headers and cats like im running but it is a very deep sound, not much rasp until you let out of it im pleased with the tone

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Garden Grove, California
    Posts
    9

    Brilliant Black
    2010 Dodge Challenger R/T

    Wow, sweet ride! I like the Vette' style quad tips too.

  3. #23
    Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    9,287

    '12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

    Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    wow, sharp looking! i like the exhaust tips too, very unique.
    Quote Originally Posted by davidz28 View Post
    unique is my goal
    been done before, not not exactly unique. personally, not a fan of it or vette wheels on any f-body period. to each their own...

    car is clean as hell minus the stripes...

    carry on!

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    379

    Black
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    been done before, not not exactly unique. personally, not a fan of it or vette wheels on any f-body period. to each their own...

    car is clean as hell minus the stripes...

    carry on!
    my style stripes are unique and havent been done before?

  5. #25
    Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    9,287

    '12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

    Quote Originally Posted by davidz28 View Post
    my style stripes are unique and havent been done before?
    no, referring to the vette styled rear exhaust and vette wheels on an f-body/camaro.


    as for stripes...stripes are stripes no matter the style or pattern. whether they have been done before or not, was not the point of my comment.

    my opinion is that stripes clutter and busy up clean design. hence, my comment 'clean as hell minus the stripes'...

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    379

    Black
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    no, referring to the vette styled rear exhaust and vette wheels on an f-body/camaro.


    as for stripes...stripes are stripes no matter the style or pattern. whether they have been done before or not, was not the point of my comment.

    my opinion is that stripes clutter and busy up clean design. hence, my comment 'clean as hell minus the stripes'...
    everyone has their own opinion i suppose

  7. #27
    Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    9,287

    '12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

    Quote Originally Posted by davidz28 View Post
    everyone has their own opinion i suppose
    yup...

    this was my car as i bought it. very first thing i did was pull the vinyl stripes right the f*ck off...hideous



  8. #28
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    yup...

    this was my car as i bought it. very first thing i did was pull the vinyl stripes right the f*ck off...hideous

    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Too bad it didn't come with these too:




  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    379

    Black
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    yup...

    this was my car as i bought it. very first thing i did was pull the vinyl stripes right the f*ck off...hideous

    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    well i would like to think that my strpes look alot better than those and arent so tacky and mine are painted on with a hand laid pinstripe so its hard to compare them to hideous orange vinyl ones lol

  10. #30
    Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    9,287

    '12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

    Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    Too bad it didn't come with these too:

    Click for full size


    ...hahahahaha!!!!!......i see what you did there...


    Quote Originally Posted by davidz28 View Post
    well i would like to think that my strpes look alot better than those and arent so tacky and mine are painted on with a hand laid pinstripe so its hard to compare them to hideous orange vinyl ones lol
    hockey and hood stripes simply dont compliment each other. dont even get me started on the color selection...

  11. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    379

    Black
    2001 Camaro Z28

    thats why i only have hood stripes and yeah that color.... i would have had a hard time buying that even if i knew i could take them off

  12. #32
    Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    9,287

    '12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

    Quote Originally Posted by davidz28 View Post
    thats why i only have hood stripes and yeah that color.... i would have had a hard time buying that even if i knew i could take them off
    i saw the potiental for a great looking clean car with all that crap removed. plus, at the time of purchase (Aug '05) it only had 21,625 miles. now, she doesn't even have 50,500...

  13. #33
    dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,807

    sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

    i think the moral of the story here is that ITS YOUR CAR DO WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT TO IT IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY. END OF STORY

  14. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    379

    Black
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    i saw the potiental for a great looking clean car with all that crap removed. plus, at the time of purchase (Aug '05) it only had 21,625 miles. now, she doesn't even have 50,500...
    i bought mine in 09 with 16,000 miles on it and im at 25,500 now

  15. #35
    Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    9,287

    '12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

    Quote Originally Posted by davidz28 View Post
    i bought mine in 09 with 16,000 miles on it and im at 25,500 now
    appears we spend about the same amount of time behind the wheel per year. mine started out as a daily, then semi-daily to now mostly garage queen and nice days only...
    Last edited by SSwt00SS; 04-28-2011 at 01:08 PM.

  16. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    379

    Black
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    appears we spend about the same amount of time behind the wheel per year. mine started out as a daily, then semi-daily to now mostly garage queen and nice days only...
    well i drove mine all of senior year got a honda to go back and forth to college with and the camaro it just comes out for autocross, shows, and the occasional parkway drive

  17. #37
    Member fastt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    324

    white
    2002 z28 camaro

    Thumbs up

    Looks good bro.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •