Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

new interior

This is a discussion on new interior within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by transamgirl89 Well damn. That's gonna look stupid. Remove your belts and get some fabric dye. Soak, rinse, ...

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by transamgirl89 View Post
    Well damn. That's gonna look stupid.
    Remove your belts and get some fabric dye. Soak, rinse, let dry and there you go..
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

White
    2001 RS Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Remove your belts and get some fabric dye. Soak, rinse, let dry and there you go..
    Yeah true. But being a full time college student time and money are scarce. No summer break= no summer projects and I have to have a DD. Tan ta seats are looking better and better. If anybody knows where I can get some fairly cheap please let me know!

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Yeah true. But being a full time college student time and money are scarce. No summer break= no summer projects and I have to have a DD. Tan ta seats are looking better and better. If anybody knows where I can get some fairly cheap please let me know!
    I'll keep an eye out for you. Chances are you'll have to have them shipped. That's an added expense though.

White
    2001 RS Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    I'll keep an eye out for you. Chances are you'll have to have them shipped. That's an added expense though.
    Thanks Kahana! Stinks that my summer is consumed with school. I had so much I wanted to do to her.

White
    2001 RS Camaro

I'm going to ask over at GMMG and see if Matt might have some lying around. Good to have friends over there!

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Good luck to you. Let us know if you find anything. I'll still keep an eye out.

Bright Rally Red
    2002 Camaro 35thLE

Check out this post it is near you and I have talked to him before and the owner is really nice.

Salvage yards rock

White
    2001 RS Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Dabom75 View Post
    Check out this post it is near you and I have talked to him before and the owner is really nice.

Salvage yards rock
    I've already called over there. But yeah it's an awesome place if you're on a budget.

black
    02 vette vert

i think the black seats would look fine. the interior of these cars is not all one color anyway.
    you want a true honest opinion though? i wouldn't worry about the seatbelts looking out of place with black seats. what you have there with all that trim painted white is like the clash of the century. nobody will notice the seatbelts. [no offense intended]

White
    2001 RS Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by dklowrider View Post
    i think the black seats would look fine. the interior of these cars is not all one color anyway.
    you want a true honest opinion though? i wouldn't worry about the seatbelts looking out of place with black seats. what you have there with all that trim painted white is like the clash of the century. nobody will notice the seatbelts. [no offense intended]
    Well I'm not going to worry about it now. The guy sold the seats out from under me so oh well. I'll keep looking.

Black
    1998 Camaro SS M6 #1871

You should find some Trans Am seats, probably one of the best upgrades I've done.

black
    02 vette vert

Well I'm not going to worry about it now. The guy sold the seats out from under me so oh well. I'll keep looking.
    sometimes you have to decide first, then start looking for this kind of stuff. when it shows up you're thinking about it and someone else already decided and is looking for it.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6

What is wrong with the front/passenger seat, that would make you want to get rid of them? They look good to me. I wish mine looked as good as yours. I have tan(neutral) leather aswell, in my z. But they show their age. They are worn out, and have a few rips/tears. They are such an eyesore everytime I open my door and look at them.

If you do end up getting another set of seats, what are you going to do with the set that's in your car now? Sell them, by chance?

White
    2001 RS Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by My Slow Camaro View Post
    What is wrong with the front/passenger seat, that would make you want to get rid of them? They look good to me. I wish mine looked as good as yours. I have tan(neutral) leather aswell, in my z. But they show their age. They are worn out, and have a few rips/tears. They are such an eyesore everytime I open my door and look at them.

If you do end up getting another set of seats, what are you going to do with the set that's in your car now? Sell them, by chance?
    Well I want TA seats cause they're so comfy and I do a lot of long distance driving. But the original seats are in very good condition just want something different. If I do get some new seats and don't trade them I'll let you know if you wanna buy them.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

I personally don't think it's going to look good until you replace the door padding and seat belts to match the seats. But, as stated, you can update those parts later.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Well I want TA seats cause they're so comfy and I do a lot of long distance driving. But the original seats are in very good condition just want something different. If I do get some new seats and don't trade them I'll let you know if you wanna buy them.
    Please do. Thanks.

Pewter
    2002 z28 A4

mmmmm looks sexxy. i want some, where can i get some new interior.

White
    2001 RS Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by WhatUpWhatUp View Post
    mmmmm looks sexxy. i want some, where can i get some new interior.
    Thanks. Just ask around like I am or if you know a good upholstery place ask them.

06 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
    02 superchipsZ28 M6(sold)

your car looks like the one parked by me at the gathering last year, i remember you signed the dash. didnt have the graphics then, didnt we take some pics of you car gettin pulled over with my bro in laws B4C?

White
    2001 RS Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by bamaz28 View Post
    your car looks like the one parked by me at the gathering last year, i remember you signed the dash. didnt have the graphics then, didnt we take some pics of you car gettin pulled over with my bro in laws B4C?
    Probably. I didn't own the car back then. My friend Weston did but no it didn't have the graphics on at the G 13 gathering.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information