Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

New Camaro and Mustang

This is a discussion on New Camaro and Mustang within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by hutch1999 The mustang concept looks like trash. more like S**T!!!!!!!!!...

RED
    02 SS, 03 BMW 745

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    The mustang concept looks like trash.
    more like S**T!!!!!!!!!

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Its just a concept, every car's concepts are ugly as hell. Ford isnt that dumb, they have been making mustangs for a long time, they arent going to fuck it up now. I am sure when they will be realized it will look a lot better.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    Its just a concept, every car's concepts are ugly as hell. Ford isnt that dumb, they have been making mustangs for a long time, they arent going to fuck it up now. I am sure when they will be realized it will look a lot better.

Artic White
    1999 Z28 408 Stroker M6

Wow its good to see that FORD could come up with there own designs...lol THE FUNNY PART IS FORD WONT EVERN BE IN BUSY BY 2012 AT THE PACE THERE GOING FINICALLY.....

Artic White
    1999 Z28 408 Stroker M6

honstley though what the hell is up with NIGHT RIDER going to be a mustang and not a General Motors vehicle. FORD-NOT SO FLY... NEW CAMARO-EXCELLENT CHOICE....

Red/Silver/Black/Red
    TA-G8-Expe-L200-Camaro

Thumbs down Not very impressive

Quote Originally Posted by 99Ls1fever View Post
    honstley though what the hell is up with NIGHT RIDER going to be a mustang and not a General Motors vehicle. FORD-NOT SO FLY... NEW CAMARO-EXCELLENT CHOICE....
    I saw the commercial for Knight Rider last night on TV. Evidently they are not including the spoiler and shit like that. The vehicle voiced was boasting 550 horses under the hood. The vehicle does not look that impressive by a long shot.

Say goodbye to the sports cars when the new laws come into effect... get a real sports car while you can!!! And Just say no to retro!!!

Last edited by Chad97z; 01-20-2008 at 05:11 PM.

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

^^^^^^^^^^^ holy shit. i just had a heartattack

Artic White
    1999 Z28 408 Stroker M6

what new laws catch me up!!!!

Artic White
    1999 Z28 408 Stroker M6

Quote Originally Posted by matthewaqui View Post
    I saw the commercial for Knight Rider last night on TV. Evidently they are not including the spoiler and shit like that. The vehicle voiced was boasting 550 horses under the hood. The vehicle does not look that impressive by a long shot.
    totally it truely ended me being excited for a new car movie!!!!

Scene of the Crash
    The ZR-1 looks nice, but for $100k it isn't that damn nice. If I am going to get a car for $100k its gonna be a Ferrari. Not that impressed with the ZR-1, its the same damn car as the Z06 just has some new badges and a few more things here and there, the power is one thing, but its the same look as the C6.

Artic White
    1999 Z28 408 Stroker M6

I would stick with the GM vehicles cause you can own a hundred thousand dollar car, but can you afford to fix anything on it when it goes wrong? or can you work on it your self and afford the bolt on's for performance? there are many ways to blow one hundred thousand dollars but it is what you have left to fix it that would RAPE YOU....

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

that thing is definitely worth 100k in my book

2005 GTO M6 Black
    2000 Z28 A4 Red

Quote Originally Posted by Scene of the Crash View Post
    The ZR-1 looks nice, but for $100k it isn't that damn nice. If I am going to get a car for $100k its gonna be a Ferrari. Not that impressed with the ZR-1, its the same damn car as the Z06 just has some new badges and a few more things here and there, the power is one thing, but its the same look as the C6.
    For 100K you can't get a Ferrari, or lambo and even if you could (used MAYBE) it would get smoked by the ZR1 for at least 1/2 the price.

Of course it is similar in looks to a C6, it is a C6. Its a C6 ZR1 not a completely different car. ZR1 is to the Vette what SS is to the Camaro (kind of the SS didn't get near as much SS only parts) get it? The older ZR1's were the same way. Yet this time the ZR1 is more disimilar to a standard C6 than say a 95 ZR1 which only had a different engine. Brakes, suspension, exhaust, steering, extensive use of carbon Fiber, Supercharged engine, better interior insulation and more is a shit load more than just "some badges". Just about everything that makes the car actually function is completely different and most of the body save for the rear quarters maybe are different parts not just scoops added.

Red/Silver/Black/Red
    TA-G8-Expe-L200-Camaro

Thumbs up Fly Viper

Quote Originally Posted by Scene of the Crash View Post
    If I can slap down $100 K for a vehicle, I would go for this:

The Dodge Viper SRT-10 concept's look was courtesy of Chrysler Group's aftermarket performance division Mopar.
    The impressive 600-horsepower figure that the new Viper has is made possible through addition of extra 90 horses over the old model. Viper's engine is a monstrous 8.4-liter V10 from where Mopar tapped an additional 75 horses made possible through better cooling -- giving the all-new Viper a monstrous 675 horsepower.

"With 600 horsepower - 90 more than before - and 0-to-60 performance in less than four seconds, the 2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 sets a new benchmark for the ultimate American sports car," that is according to Kipp Owen, Director-Street and Racing Technology (SRT) Engineering Chrysler Group.

To further complete the power of the beast, Mopar fitted an adjustable suspension and blacked-out 19" lightweight alloy wheels with accompanying Michelin rubber. The Mopar Viper was also displayed in a stunning anthracite-gray paint job with an offset neon-red stripe running up the front, over the roof extending on to the giant rear wing.

Artic White
    1999 Z28 408 Stroker M6

Quote Originally Posted by matthewaqui View Post
    If I can slap down $100 K for a vehicle, I would go for this:

Click for full size

Click for full size

The Dodge Viper SRT-10 concept's look was courtesy of Chrysler Group's aftermarket performance division Mopar.
    The impressive 600-horsepower figure that the new Viper has is made possible through addition of extra 90 horses over the old model. Viper's engine is a monstrous 8.4-liter V10 from where Mopar tapped an additional 75 horses made possible through better cooling -- giving the all-new Viper a monstrous 675 horsepower.

"With 600 horsepower - 90 more than before - and 0-to-60 performance in less than four seconds, the 2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 sets a new benchmark for the ultimate American sports car," that is according to Kipp Owen, Director-Street and Racing Technology (SRT) Engineering Chrysler Group.

To further complete the power of the beast, Mopar fitted an adjustable suspension and blacked-out 19" lightweight alloy wheels with accompanying Michelin rubber. The Mopar Viper was also displayed in a stunning anthracite-gray paint job with an offset neon-red stripe running up the front, over the roof extending on to the giant rear wing.
    There is a guy that lives like 20 miles from me that has one of those and i saw him on the highway in my camaro which has a 408 stroker motor in it. and those cars ARE FAST it was gone in seconds.....!!!!

Red/Silver/Black/Red
    TA-G8-Expe-L200-Camaro

Wink

There is a guy that lives like 20 miles from me that has one of those and i saw him on the highway in my camaro which has a 408 stroker motor in it. and those cars ARE FAST it was gone in seconds.....!!!!

hahahahahahah........ Based on Motor Trends comparison, the best bang for your buck and acceleration as well as Fuel Ratio, the Turbo V6 Turbo Carrera is the way to go when it comes to price. I have not seen very many Vipers on the Highway over here in California this past year. I have seen many Porsches though! When it comes to style, the Viper beats the Porsche in my book. Vipers are probably only weekend vehicles.... even the wealthy have their weekend cars. If I was wealthy, I would happily drive the vehicle every day!

I think Viper can take the Porsche on a roll based on the extra 4 cylinders of power. What do you think buddy?

Artic White
    1999 Z28 408 Stroker M6

Well I look at it like this, If i can afford the Viper. And then I am racin any where and some one beats me (porshe) then I will turbo the Viper and RAPE EVERYONE!!!! thats how I would role!!! The Viper is the Shit and so is the zl1. Total daily driver if millionair....

Red/Silver/Black/Red
    TA-G8-Expe-L200-Camaro

Well I look at it like this, If i can afford the Viper. And then I am racin any where and some one beats me (porshe) then I will turbo the Viper and RAPE EVERYONE!!!! thats how I would role!!! The Viper is the Shit and so is the zl1. Total daily driver if millionair....
    Not to Rape you hahahahaha but if you are a Millionaire, I doubt that you would waste your time in modifying your engine hahahah! I don't think millionares around here do that!

At any rate, based on the size of the Viper Engine, I don't think you would very much room in the bay to add two Turbos....... man, but let me tell you... the Viper is one spiffy vehicle in any color with the white stripes. Forget about the RT edition! Vroom baby!

Artic White
    1999 Z28 408 Stroker M6

The Viper around here is black and gray and is soooooo sweet

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information