Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

new camaro detroit auto show

This is a discussion on new camaro detroit auto show within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by Necction People are stupid, first of all this is a concept which is going to undergo many ...

1999 Chevy Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Necction
    People are stupid, first of all this is a concept which is going to undergo many changes before its released, if its released.
    Usually a concept looks "better" than the final. I don't think it could get any worse than this concept. But I could be wrong .

And second of all GM said that the only way they ll release it is if they get positive feedback. Now everyone bashing it is just going to get GM to trash it altogether.
    Hurry!! Keep bitching, we might get lucky and keep this bastardization from becoming a reality !

Rob

1999 Chevy Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by 02Z
    Do you settle for less with everything you have? and why is it that only women like this car????

Think the new camaro will beat that new Jeep (does 0-60 in less than 5 seconds)....gotta hemi!!!!!

Is that a drink holder on the driver's side rear quarter panel...and are those exhaust pipes or muskets?

Rob

maroon
    2001 Z28

People are stupid, first of all this is a concept which is going to undergo many changes before its released, if its released. And second of all GM said that the only way they ll release it is if they get positive feedback. Now everyone bashing it is just going to get GM to trash it altogether. And third of all if it does get released they will always make further changes later down the line. So quit your bitching, doesnt matter what they made it look like someone would complain.

well said man..........

maroon
    2001 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 02Z
    first off, blowing my doors light to light, sounds personal!!!! For your information, the camaro would be equipped with the LS2 (350-360 RWHP) and is currentlt in the GTO. My 02 will beat the 05 gto and very little mods. Plus do you really think that car will be less than 3450 pounds, doubt it.

Die hard fan.....hmmm

1979 Z28
    1987 RS
    2000 Z
    2001 Z
    2002 Z (purchased after 2 previous lemon Z's were bought back) If that isn't loyal, I do not knwow what is.
    did you not see the original video?? It said 400 TO THE WHEELS, there is no damn GTO that comes from the factory pushin that kinda power, listen and read before you post. yes, from the new frame, smaller size, and new body structure it SHOULD be less than 3450, I will bet around 3300 lbs. And an 02 should beat a GTO, those pig cars are 4000+ pounds w/ IRS........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information