Thread: Need somehelp

green
    68 chevy camaro

Question Need somehelp

got a 1998 black ss for christmas and its bone stock with onlt 22,000 miles, i have about $1500 to play around with what should i do?i hate the painted zr1's and that is what it has..i know i want electric cutouts too, i just don't know what to do first. however im only 16 so i don't need that much power lol the car is plenty fast for me..

THANKS

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

Sweet Christmas present! Got any pics you can share?
    Do you also have a '68 Camaro? Any pics of that one?
    I will own a 1st Gen. Camaro one day.

Just throwing out some ideas....

**Lid(Basically all aftermarket lids do the same thing. Find the one that "looks" the best to you).

**Headers(long tube)-Pacesetter is the best bang for your buck.

**Exhaust-Is strictly personal preference depending on how loud you want it(ORY + catback or H or X Pipe + TD's). Seeing that you mentioned you do want cutouts(obviously means you want to hear your car), you could put 2 electric cutouts on, one on each side of your y-pipe or if you want, do away with your y-pipe and get TD's

**Suspension stuff-Not to familiar with this stuff, yet. Others will chime in for suspension components.

This is just stuff that was off the top of my head and I'm sure I'm leaving some stuff out so anyone feel free to chime in.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Thread Information