Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 248

nbm Camaro's unite

This is a discussion on nbm Camaro's unite within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by Selride Just got around to taking some pics, I still have a few exterior things I would ...

  1. #101
    United States Marine Kamauxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Age
    35
    Posts
    382

    Blazen Orange Metallic
    2006 GTO

    Quote Originally Posted by Selride View Post
    Just got around to taking some pics, I still have a few exterior things I would like to do.. Paint the calipers silver, maybe get some Corsa Tips, silver grand-sport stripes...

    I'd like to get some new wheels sometime next year, but i'm still on the fence, torn between 18" Chrome C6 245/295 or 17" Polished TT2's 265/315.. My girlfriend says to just keep the ones I have, I guess stock rims are what's hot now

    Let me know what you guys think!

    Click for full size

    Click for full size

    Click for full size

    Click for full size
    I like the lights behind the grille. Is there a kit out there to do that? Simple as mounting them then wiring them to the headlights? Did you have to remove the bumper for install, or just the black plastic between the engine bay and the ground?

  2. #102
    Member totalkos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New Orleans
    Age
    30
    Posts
    389

    Nbm
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Selride View Post
    Just got around to taking some pics, I still have a few exterior things I would like to do.. Paint the calipers silver, maybe get some Corsa Tips, silver grand-sport stripes...

    I'd like to get some new wheels sometime next year, but i'm still on the fence, torn between 18" Chrome C6 245/295 or 17" Polished TT2's 265/315.. My girlfriend says to just keep the ones I have, I guess stock rims are what's hot now

    Let me know what you guys think!

    Click for full size

    Click for full size

    Click for full size

    Click for full size

    Does anybody know where i can find that grill? I bought my car with one and somebody stole it! wasnt sure if it was aftermarket or not. but i like it. And i see people with a hood insert that looks like it that i would like to get, anybody know who sells them?

  3. #103
    Member camaross19973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Age
    44
    Posts
    238

    blue
    1999 camaro ss #976

    try slp they should have it

  4. #104
    Cookie Monster LukesSpeedShop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Watertown, New York
    Age
    31
    Posts
    126

    Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

    The grille isnt slp...its just an aftermarket grille you can get off ebay for $40.

  5. #105
    Member Selride's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Age
    34
    Posts
    118

    Blue
    2001 Camaro SS

    Grill's from eBay, I went with the Stainless over Aluminum, it's held up so far. There are a few minor chips here and there, but I'm not too anal about it.

    My fogs are Pilot's from AutoZone. They are wired to the battery and have their own switch that's hardwired through the firewall and into the cab. The switch has three buttons, Blue Halo, Strobe and fog light. The strobe is pretty ricey, but the blue halo looks sick, until the right side burned out about a week after the install..



    Over all the quality is horrible, I can't believe after one week they both started to fog up, and the one completely burned out... The strobe and fog bulbs still work but the halo is gone... They have a lifetime warranty, so one of these days I'll get around to switching them out.

    Install was pretty straight forward, the only way to make them fit is to take out the black piece that says "camaro", and then drill them into the bumper.

  6. #106
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6

    Black
    1999 camaro ss

    Heres my 99 Hardtop!








  7. #107
    2 SS's are better than 1 Jays00ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lathrop, Missouri
    Posts
    2,479

    NBM / Silver
    00 SS / 71 SS Elcamino

    Quote Originally Posted by stangslayerss View Post
    Heres my 99 Hardtop!

    Click for full size

    Click for full size

    Click for full size

    Click for full size
    Very nice, Love the drag wheel set up. First set of black and chromes I really have ever liked. Also have to get me a SS grill. Awesome ride!!

  8. #108
    Member Selride's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Age
    34
    Posts
    118

    Blue
    2001 Camaro SS

    Dude why you gota post such a beautiful car, I'm already torn between chrome C6 or Grey TTM's......

  9. #109
    Just me Y2KPewterSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,353

    Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by stangslayerss View Post
    Heres my 99 Hardtop!

    Click for full size

    Click for full size

    Click for full size

    Click for full size
    Very nice
    CCW SP 500s 18x10 275/35 18x11 295/35
    SLP CME with GMMG style catback
    Painted manta stripe

    Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I'd rather be bi than full homo!!!!

  10. #110
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6

    Black
    1999 camaro ss

    Thanks for the kind words guys! The bogarts are my friends his car wasnt running so I broke in his new wheels. Im savin for a set of d10'd black and chrome like that! I have a black SS also but I love my NBM I picked it up in may!

  11. #111
    2 SS's are better than 1 Jays00ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lathrop, Missouri
    Posts
    2,479

    NBM / Silver
    00 SS / 71 SS Elcamino

    we need to resurrect this from the dead.

    Little update on my car, New H&C package (PRC stg 1.5 heads and 230/232 604/604 113+1 Lsa cam), LS6 ported and shimed oil pump, LS2 timeing chain, Fast 90 intake, PTM 90 Throttle body, Spec stage 4 clutch/flywheel/slave, strange driveshaft, drill mod and dyno tune going on this week. I'll take pics and post. Also take pics of the new 9" (moser case and 35 spline axles, Strange Pro Nodular Third member with Motive 4.30's and detroit locker) I put in late october. Just now got 500 miles on the break in of it. Should be around 440 RWHP now.

    I also just bought some new Mickey Thompson et streets for the track.
    Last edited by Jays00ss; 03-10-2008 at 05:56 PM.

  12. #112
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by Jays00ss View Post
    we need to resurrect this from the dead.

    Little update on my car, New H&C package (PRC stg 1.5 heads and 230/232 604/604 113+1 Lsa cam), LS6 ported and shimed oil pump, LS2 timeing chain, Fast 90 intake, PTM 90 Throttle body, Spec stage 4 clutch/flywheel/slave, strange driveshaft, drill mod and dyno tune going on this week. I'll take pics and post. Also take pics of the new 9" (moser case and 35 spline axles, Strange Pro Nodular Third member with Motive 4.30's and detroit locker) I put in late october. Just now got 500 miles on the break in of it. Should be around 440 RWHP now.

    I also just bought some new Mickey Thompson et streets for the track.
    SICK!

    2008 Z06 - Velocity Yellow - OEM

    2017 Silverado Z71 5.3 - OEM

    2002 Z06 - Electron Blue Metallic - D1 - E85 - 701 rwhp 687 rwtq **sold**

    2002 Z28: M6 NBM - cam and boltons - 396rwhp 357 rwtq **sold**

  13. #113
    Cookie Monster LukesSpeedShop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Watertown, New York
    Age
    31
    Posts
    126

    Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

    NBM is the ONLY way to own a camaro!

    Yep, I installed LT headers, workin on the 3" dual exhaust, with flowmaster race mufflers. I can wait till this damn snow is gone.

  14. #114
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6

    Black
    1999 camaro ss

    Heres another pic at the track

  15. #115
    Senior Member Bottesini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Denton, Texas soon Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    2,955

    Blue
    2002 Z28 Camaro M6

    Just thought I would keep this thread alive a bit, old picture of the car. However, there is a new dyno sheet to go along with it, and in about a week there will be a new Pro 5.0 shifter in



  16. #116
    Aw shucks. bluefields88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    3,619

    Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottesini View Post
    Just thought I would keep this thread alive a bit, old picture of the car. However, there is a new dyno sheet to go along with it, and in about a week there will be a new Pro 5.0 shifter in


    Click for full sizeClick for full size
    what kind of rims are those?

  17. #117
    2 SS's are better than 1 Jays00ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lathrop, Missouri
    Posts
    2,479

    NBM / Silver
    00 SS / 71 SS Elcamino

    Pictures of tonights progress of the H&C, Intake/throttle body, clutch swap with a pic of the new 9" added in for good measure.










  18. #118
    Senior Member Bottesini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Denton, Texas soon Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    2,955

    Blue
    2002 Z28 Camaro M6

    Quote Originally Posted by bluefields88 View Post
    what kind of rims are those?
    They are made by Eagle can not remember the number now. Came with my B4C Camaro and I like them over the stockers. Though they are much thinner wheel then I like just barely can squeeze a 275 on them.

  19. #119
    Member Blue_01_Z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Midland, TX
    Posts
    349

    Metallic Blue
    2001 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

    I'd post pics of my car but I don't know how. Help!!! New to this site

  20. #120
    Senior Member Bottesini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Denton, Texas soon Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    2,955

    Blue
    2002 Z28 Camaro M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_01_Z28 View Post
    I'd post pics of my car but I don't know how. Help!!! New to this site
    Set up an account with photobucket and once you have uploaded your pics there (each picture will have a set of web addresses under it, copy the "direct link" address and copy it) you can click on the "insert image" button (a tool tip pops up if you leave your mouse over it long enough). After that the picture should show up.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 1LE Camaro's/Firebird's Unite
    By Dr.Crash in forum Suspension and Handling
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-23-2015, 06:17 PM
  2. RED Camaro's unite !
    By 9t8z28 in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 420
    Last Post: 03-12-2013, 05:55 PM
  3. SILVER Camaro's unite!
    By Y2K_CAMARO in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 10:28 AM
  4. S.o.m camaro's unite
    By 2002_ss in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 09:56 PM
  5. NBM Camaro's Unite
    By cavpat in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 04:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •