Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Name of Car... (I know it has been asked before)

This is a discussion on Name of Car... (I know it has been asked before) within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; That is why the Mustang is a womens car... They only recognize em, they only drive em, and anyone drives ...

SSweet Home Chicago!!! BlankinSShip's Avatar

Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

That is why the Mustang is a womens car... They only recognize em, they only drive em, and anyone drives one looks like a woman...
    -Nick
    '01 Camaro SS M6 "The Beast"

Black
    1999 Z/28

Talking Reality strikes

Lets face it, we drive the last of the breed, a car that has direct DNA to the "good-ole-days", and even better runs good enough to prove it. so what if its not modern day "cool". I dare you, sit in it, crank it up and listen to that V-8 Chevy music. Now THATS cool....

SSweet Home Chicago!!! BlankinSShip's Avatar

Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

I couldn't agree more...

I will give my respect to a Mustang because of the simple fact that is a watered down American Muscle... But I cant turn myself to liking that very hollow, higher pitched, exhaust sound, with a body that does not scream DRIVE ME by any means...

You fire up a Camaro and feel the seat rumble under you with that low, throaty 5.7 Liters of American Muscle, nothin sounds better. The front end has eyes and a snout that damn near scare you, has a sound that could make children cry, and oozes history, tradition, and raw power out of its sleek design and bone chilling growl...

Just a souped up sunfire. Ryans99LS1's Avatar

SOM
    99 Trans Am

I usually reffer to mine as " yeah, thats my slow POS over there.." I love how our cars just look like they are moving faster than a mustang could ever go, even when they are parked. (which is usually in spots that i dont think people have parked in for the last 10 years, i park so far away haha)

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post
    So a few days ago i was at a Sonic drive in, had some high school kids drooling over my car. then later at work i walked the new people outside after close, they saw me walk to my car, i was proud of course, then the one girl, in a ditzy voice was like "wait, isnt that a camaro?" i said hell yeah. her reaction was "oh...ok" and walked away.

I died a little inside.
    hey bro i dont wanna be a dick, but get yourself a real camaro, then it wont matter what any bitch says female or male for that matter all that counts is if you love it who gives a shit,

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by camarojunky74 View Post
    hey bro i dont wanna be a dick, but get yourself a real camaro, then it wont matter what any bitch says female or male for that matter all that counts is if you love it who gives a shit,
    Ouch man, that was harsh, but I guess True... that way when the bitch says something...you just do a burnout in her face...while flipping the bird and telling her to suck your... um... yeah... that...

then again... I have a friend with a suposibly super bitching 94 TT Supra... and some dumb bitch once asked him... "wow is that a Camaro?"... yeah... he never spoke to her again...LOL

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

i guess that came out wrong.. here i go again sorry

you should go get a v8 camaro when you can, and then do exactly what was said above by rikki,,

hope that fixes how much of an asshole thing i just said,

sometimes i come across as a big asshole, prick or stuck up, but really my intentions are good, sorry that came out wrong and goood luck with your camaro, im sure you love it just as much as anyone else in here with a v8,

1999 Camaro SS #24
    98 Corvette-99 Camaro SS

Angel a.k.a "fallen angel"

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

sorry to hate on a camaro brother, you have my applogies and earned respect

Jetstream Blue Metallic
    2008 Z06 Corvette

We've all the statement that's even worse than that: "Oh...they don't make those any more do they?" I truly hate it when people say that, at least we have the new Camaro coming out soon, and we'll never have to hear that again!

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

until it dies out again anyways which probaby wont be for awile, at least if they make the v6 model inexpensive and reliable

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

thats get back on it.

silver
    89 BII, 02 SS

mine is called doom It's not a guy or a girl, it's a beast lol. I woudln't name your car after a girl, too many people do that.

Black
    35th SS M6 - 9010mi

Vinny.

Royal pain in the.... Phantom2kz's Avatar

2001 Z-28 A4 NBM
    2002 35th anni SS M6#1696

i am with Slim...
    Bitch... sorry ladies

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

"soon to be parted out cause I'm tired of you"

He's done a hell of a job, but it's time to move on.

p.s. it must be slow if you give it a chick name. . .

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

"the T/A" that the only name its ever been called

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

ive been saying my 3 ladies for well couple months it was my two ladies, and a long time a go my ladie,

my girlfreind back in the day used to hate it when i called my car the ladie and her the tramp, someone at a party would ask me so you brought the ladie and left the tramp hhaah lol

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

Quote Originally Posted by camarojunky74 View Post

i didnt get a V6 by choice to be totally honest, ive always loved camaros but knew i couldnt afford one. the initial purchase maybe but insurance, hell no, it would have been 350-450 a month with our company. it would have been reasonable with someone else, but we'd have to re-shingle the house to switch, (bundled home and auto insurance), but thats not the point,

i was driving a mint condition 95 Buick Lesabre, an old lady drove it to church and back, so as of june of 06, it has 34k miles, no one had ever been in the back seat, still had the new car smell. my grandad was obsessed with it.

so a few months ago he basically bought the 95 V6 camaro, with 75k miles on it, and asked to trade with me, insurance on it was only 110 a month, same gas mileage, so took the offer.

thats only been 3 months ago, but when i finish college, hopefully in 2 years, ill prob buy an LS1

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post
    i didnt get a V6 by choice to be totally honest, ive always loved camaros but knew i couldnt afford one. the initial purchase maybe but insurance, hell no, it would have been 350-450 a month with our company. it would have been reasonable with someone else, but we'd have to re-shingle the house to switch, (bundled home and auto insurance), but thats not the point,

i was driving a mint condition 95 Buick Lesabre, an old lady drove it to church and back, so as of june of 06, it has 34k miles, no one had ever been in the back seat, still had the new car smell. my grandad was obsessed with it.

so a few months ago he basically bought the 95 V6 camaro, with 75k miles on it, and asked to trade with me, insurance on it was only 110 a month, same gas mileage, so took the offer.

thats only been 3 months ago, but when i finish college, hopefully in 2 years, ill prob buy an LS1
    your fine man...any f-body is better then no f-body.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information