Results 1 to 17 of 17

my new ls1

This is a discussion on my new ls1 within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; 2000 camaro ss, pewter, 21k miles, stock with full slp package, mint condition. tell me what you think... havent gotten ...

  1. #1
    Junior Member spragggsx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    11

    pewter
    00 camaro

    my new ls1

    2000 camaro ss, pewter, 21k miles, stock with full slp package, mint condition.
    tell me what you think... havent gotten to enjoy it yet due to me being deployed but very soon i will. what kinda of 1/4 times am i looking forward to?




  2. #2
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Congrats!! Very nice car!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Z28_Driver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,017

    Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Z28 Hardtop

    Very nice find.

  4. #4
    Junior Member spragggsx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    11

    pewter
    00 camaro

    Thank you, ive been wanting to get a camaro for a long time. i have owned only dsm's for the past 5 years, and i needed some american muscle. i have no plans to do anything more than what is on it ( yet ).

  5. #5
    Senior Member wileyCoyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Centerville OH
    Posts
    1,591

    blue
    1999 TransAm

    wow, only 21k - like new!

  6. #6
    Member sworn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    248

    Rally Red
    2002 Z28 Camaro

    Sharp car, very nice!

  7. #7
    Exalted Cyclops 67CamaroRSSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    5,824

    2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

    How fast depends on where you are running it at. Mid 13's give or take is the norm for these cars.
    67 Camaro: K-K + 797-z (look it up), 454/Th400/4.10 12-bolt = 6mpg, PS/PDB/PW tilt, tach, gauges...

    2005 Corvette LS2/M6 Magnetic Red Metallic (What else would it be?) w/ Cashmere interior

    2002 Z28: NBM/Tan, MTI smooth lid, smooth bellows, !AIR, !cats, 1-3/4" QTP SS LT's, 2-1/2" TD's with X-pipe, MagnaFlows dumped at axle, custom welded SFC's, MidWest Chassis body mount adjustable T/A, 3400 stall, 3.23 gears (was 2.73). Tuned: 343rwhp/357rwt (before TD's). Best: 12.559 @ 108+, 1.73 60' @ 3500' DA w/MT ET Street DR's.

    Carbon footprint? CLOWN SHOE!

  8. #8
    Four Seat Vette 10spokess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    pasadena md
    Posts
    2,034
    Blog Entries
    2

    Black
    2002 SS Camaro

    Depends on tires really I ran 13.5 the fastest stock on stock tires! and the most I got with DR is 13.08

  9. #9
    Member BRANDON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    perry,ga
    Posts
    162

    black with silver stripes
    2001 trans am ws6

    Is it the 400hp package? m6 or auto?,, slp claims 12.5 1/4mi times with the 400hp pkg, before i added h/c i had the 400hp pkg on my ws6 and my best ever time was 12.6@ 109 w/street tires (real close to their claim) but i only got that a few times,i was consistantly running in the low 13's high 12's though,and mines an m6,so it would depend more on the driver and conditions,etc. but you should have the power to run mid 12's.

  10. #10
    Junior Member 2001SSCamaro#2516's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Camarillo,CA
    Posts
    93

    Black
    2001 SS Camaro

    May I ask how much it cost you? I have a 2001 with 18k miles on it.

    And Kudos to you for serving our fine country

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    bernaillio county
    Posts
    292

    navy blue
    2002 camaro ss

    Quote Originally Posted by BRANDON View Post
    Is it the 400hp package? m6 or auto?,, slp claims 12.5 1/4mi times with the 400hp pkg, before i added h/c i had the 400hp pkg on my ws6 and my best ever time was 12.6@ 109 w/street tires (real close to their claim) but i only got that a few times,i was consistantly running in the low 13's high 12's though,and mines an m6,so it would depend more on the driver and conditions,etc. but you should have the power to run mid 12's.
    What is the 400 hp package?? Ive heard of the 345 hp package Is that something slp offered separate from thier catalog???

  12. #12
    Junior Member spragggsx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    11

    pewter
    00 camaro

    The car has from what i could tell with the few days i had with it. slp hood, intake, catback 3'', frame braces, front grill, hurst shifter, eibach springs, billstein shocks. it is a 6 speed, got it for 14k. thanks for the 1/4 mile time reply's.

  13. #13
    Junior Member 2001SSCamaro#2516's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Camarillo,CA
    Posts
    93

    Black
    2001 SS Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by slimss View Post
    What is the 400 hp package?? Ive heard of the 345 hp package Is that something slp offered separate from thier catalog???
    There was not a 400hp package offered for the 2001's I know that, or I would have got it. 340hp was max, that was just with the exhaust upgrade. I ordered mine with every option available.

  14. #14
    Member BRANDON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    perry,ga
    Posts
    162

    black with silver stripes
    2001 trans am ws6

    Quote Originally Posted by 2001SSCamaro#2516 View Post
    There was not a 400hp package offered for the 2001's I know that, or I would have got it. 340hp was max, that was just with the exhaust upgrade. I ordered mine with every option available.
    Oh i was talking about the pkg you can buy from slp and install yourself not the pkg slp installs after it comes out of the factory,i didnt realize he was saying he had the slp facory option, and if you order the pkg you install yourself from slp there is a 400hp pkg because thats what i bought about 6 yrs ago and installed on my ws6,it came with the lid,k&n,bellows,maf,1.85 rockers,diablo tuner,high flow cats,headers,y-pipe,loudmouth cat back,and that ram air kit that goes under the air filter, sorry for the mix-up

  15. #15
    crazy ass white boy dennis ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Age
    39
    Posts
    473

    navy blue metallic
    2002 camaro ss

    Congrats on the car man, your gonna love the torque compared to the dsm cars.
    2002 Camaro SS/M6. Volant CAI, 80mm TB w/spacer, cat delete w/ ory, borla XR-1 w/ cme, custom tune, 3.73's, 8,000k HID headlights and foglights, 19" staggered ruff 278 wheels.

  16. #16
    Junior Member 2001SSCamaro#2516's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Camarillo,CA
    Posts
    93

    Black
    2001 SS Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by BRANDON View Post
    Oh i was talking about the pkg you can buy from slp and install yourself not the pkg slp installs after it comes out of the factory,i didnt realize he was saying he had the slp facory option, and if you order the pkg you install yourself from slp there is a 400hp pkg because thats what i bought about 6 yrs ago and installed on my ws6,it came with the lid,k&n,bellows,maf,1.85 rockers,diablo tuner,high flow cats,headers,y-pipe,loudmouth cat back,and that ram air kit that goes under the air filter, sorry for the mix-up
    Awww, that makes alot more sense

  17. #17
    Mustang Eater Ls_won's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Springfield, Missouri, United
    Posts
    221

    Maroon
    2000 z28 6 speed

    i got a 13.12 in my B4C car never ran my m6
    2001 B4C Totaled 4/25/11
    2000 Z28 M6 Cammed N' Slammed (SVT KLR)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •