Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 72 of 72

my new 98 ss

This is a discussion on my new 98 ss within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; ok...

  1. #61
    your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    cleveland ohio
    Posts
    11,376

    trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

    ok

  2. #62
    Member Baluchitherium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    46
    Posts
    319
    It has a big wing!

    Thumbs up

    Hey,I just had to mention that I remember seeing this SS on eBay!

    I remember it not only for how clean it is but the fact that it had those short video clips...

    Good to see she has a good home,belated congrats!

  3. #63
    Senior Member ss~zoso~ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    )
    Posts
    9,128

    SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

    hey 1fastcamaro

    how did you make the avatar?

    I'd like to get one like that

  4. #64
    your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    cleveland ohio
    Posts
    11,376

    trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

    Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss
    hey 1fastcamaro

    how did you make the avatar?

    I'd like to get one like that
    i had the pics and ed did it for me. thanks jeremy

  5. #65
    your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    cleveland ohio
    Posts
    11,376

    trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

    Quote Originally Posted by Baluchitherium
    Hey,I just had to mention that I remember seeing this SS on eBay!

    I remember it not only for how clean it is but the fact that it had those short video clips...

    Good to see she has a good home,belated congrats!
    thanks, i don't know if you saw it on ebay because it was on there for like 6 mins. i had the guy post it there so i could get my loan though ebay and hsbc. it was on auto trader. then i had the pic up from ebay on here since aug. when i got it. i haven't taken any new pics. yet so that all i have right know. the car went to a great home and i love it. thanks for your time jeremy.

  6. #66
    Member Baluchitherium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    46
    Posts
    319
    It has a big wing!

    Quote Originally Posted by 1fastcamarosss11
    thanks, i don't know if you saw it on ebay because it was on there for like 6 mins. i had the guy post it there so i could get my loan though ebay and hsbc. it was on auto trader. then i had the pic up from ebay on here since aug. when i got it. i haven't taken any new pics. yet so that all i have right know. the car went to a great home and i love it. thanks for your time jeremy.
    Hmmmmmm.....Wierd.I remember seeing it on there and I had even downloaded the clips (I'm an addict for exhaust soundclips,if LS1 sounds ever goes down,I'm the back up!!! ).

    None the less,awesome SS!Laters!

  7. #67
    Senior Member MadSeason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,000
    1994 POS

    i need you to email me your car pics

  8. #68
    your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    cleveland ohio
    Posts
    11,376

    trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

    Quote Originally Posted by MadSeason
    i need you to email me your car pics
    hey this is all i got. i mean the only pics that is. can't you cut and paste or if i post them again can you copy? let me know. i am that guy on the other end of the phone you talk about. really don't know how else to get them to you. if you know another way let me know. thanks jeremy

  9. #69
    Senior Member MadSeason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,000
    1994 POS

    i cant get them off the ebay site, they're not showing up

  10. #70
    your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    cleveland ohio
    Posts
    11,376

    trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

    Quote Originally Posted by MadSeason
    i cant get them off the ebay site, they're not showing up
    shit that was a fast reply, let me see if i can get some.

  11. #71
    Senior Member MadSeason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,000
    1994 POS

    i'm going out for a drink, post them here if you can or just email me

  12. #72
    your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    cleveland ohio
    Posts
    11,376

    trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

    Quote Originally Posted by MadSeason
    i'm going out for a drink, post them here if you can or just email me
    ok i'll try to get um, thanks jeremy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •