Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 70 of 70

my first mod

This is a discussion on my first mod within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by camarojunky74 yeah and it was videoing from my camera phone, so i didnt even get good quality, ...

  1. #61
    3.4l's of sex.....
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    murrieta
    Age
    32
    Posts
    170

    green
    93' Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by camarojunky74 View Post
    yeah and it was videoing from my camera phone, so i didnt even get good quality, ill try for a better one in the morning
    you can upload a video from your camera phone on a internet forum but you couldnt figure out the multi qoute???? thats just silly. sounds awesome by the way.

  2. #62
    Senior Member camarojunky74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    corona ca
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,258

    white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

    Quote Originally Posted by ndt/oos View Post
    you can upload a video from your camera phone on a internet forum but you couldnt figure out the multi qoute???? thats just silly. sounds awesome by the way.
    i have built blown big blocks, turbo small blocks and have helped install a few prochargers and still have trouble with the internet lol. you make a good point, but still have to realize i spend my days outside in the garage under a camaro since i was 6 then got my own when i was 14, only thing i use the internet for is car related stuff or car related stuff lol, plus my gf showed me how to post those haha

  3. #63
    LSX whore allbaugh_04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,895

    Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by camarojunky74 View Post
    i have built blown big blocks, turbo small blocks and have helped install a few prochargers and still have trouble with the internet lol. you make a good point, but still have to realize i spend my days outside in the garage under a camaro since i was 6 then got my own when i was 14, only thing i use the internet for is car related stuff or car related stuff lol, plus my gf showed me how to post those haha
    well i envy your knowledge...wish i knew how to do that kinda stuff

  4. #64
    Slow, no VTAKK!!! Snowboardr18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Mt. Airy, MD / Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    124

    Black
    2001 WS6

    Nicest exhaust there is

  5. #65
    Senior Member Too Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,170

    Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe00SS View Post
    1

    2


    3

    You have to hit the > " < button first, it's the button to the right of the one spelled quote....you can grab as many as you want...and then hit the quote button. see above I did it twice before hitting quote. You can do it man...LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefields88 View Post
    VICTORY!
    Quote Originally Posted by camarojunky74 View Post
    yes i installed it, sounds amazing, guys at the muffler shop couldnt believe how great it sounded, i will get the clip asap
    Quote Originally Posted by camarojunky74 View Post
    uploading clip right now
    Quote Originally Posted by 9t8z28 View Post
    I just figured it out!!! It took me almost a year and a half to figure that out!!!
    Hey, thanks. I have been wondering how to multi quote also! Now I am going back and listening to the sound clip.

  6. #66
    Senior Member Too Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,170

    Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

    Quote Originally Posted by camarojunky74 View Post
    i have built blown big blocks, turbo small blocks and have helped install a few prochargers and still have trouble with the internet lol. you make a good point, but still have to realize i spend my days outside in the garage under a camaro since i was 6 then got my own when i was 14, only thing i use the internet for is car related stuff or car related stuff lol, plus my gf showed me how to post those haha
    Sounds nice. So, all you use the internet for is car related stuff?

  7. #67
    Senior Member camarojunky74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    corona ca
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,258

    white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

    Quote Originally Posted by Too Fast View Post
    Sounds nice. So, all you use the internet for is car related stuff?
    yep this and ls1tech, and ebay, every once in a while ill look on you tube for some new ls1 stuff, but thats about it, or when im at work i have to post and pay invoices to like kragen and my vendors and such i use to run my shop. other than that just car stuff

  8. #68
    Moderator Firebirdjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    12,552
    Quote Originally Posted by camarojunky74 View Post
    yep this and ls1tech, and ebay, every once in a while ill look on you tube for some new ls1 stuff, but thats about it, or when im at work i have to post and pay invoices to like kragen and my vendors and such i use to run my shop. other than that just car stuff
    Sounds like me,,,,I'm on here and thats about it. Don't really care about the rest of the internet, and I'm not a person that likes to sit here and google everything until my eyes bleed.

    I chat on here and thats about it. Don't use the internet for anything else really. I would rather take care of business over the phone, or in person,,,,thats just me though. Honestly if my wife wasn't such a computer guru I wouldn't even own one of these damn things,,,,,hows that for doing it the old fashion way,,,,,and she makes me have a cell phone too dammit,,,,If it were up to me I'd toss that thing in the river too....

  9. #69
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Phoenix Az
    Posts
    10

    RED
    '00 Chevrolet Camaro SS

    that sounds good to me.

  10. #70
    Senior Member camarojunky74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    corona ca
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,258

    white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

    Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    Sounds like me,,,,I'm on here and thats about it. Don't really care about the rest of the internet, and I'm not a person that likes to sit here and google everything until my eyes bleed.

    I chat on here and thats about it. Don't use the internet for anything else really. I would rather take care of business over the phone, or in person,,,,thats just me though. Honestly if my wife wasn't such a computer guru I wouldn't even own one of these damn things,,,,,hows that for doing it the old fashion way,,,,,and she makes me have a cell phone too dammit,,,,If it were up to me I'd toss that thing in the river too....
    lol, nice, my gf is damn good with comps, makes me feel so dumb, but she's patient with my iggnorance as i am with cars and her,

    as for the cell phone, friday at 5:01 pm, my work cell gets turned off and left off til 8 am monday morning lol, i hate that damn thing, its got gps and some shit that notifys my boss when i go over 70mph while clocked in lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •