Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

my first mod

This is a discussion on my first mod within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by camarojunky74 yeah and it was videoing from my camera phone, so i didnt even get good quality, ...

3.4l's of sex.....

green
    93' Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by camarojunky74 View Post
    yeah and it was videoing from my camera phone, so i didnt even get good quality, ill try for a better one in the morning
    you can upload a video from your camera phone on a internet forum but you couldnt figure out the multi qoute???? thats just silly. sounds awesome by the way.

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

Quote Originally Posted by ndt/oos View Post
    you can upload a video from your camera phone on a internet forum but you couldnt figure out the multi qoute???? thats just silly. sounds awesome by the way.
    i have built blown big blocks, turbo small blocks and have helped install a few prochargers and still have trouble with the internet lol. you make a good point, but still have to realize i spend my days outside in the garage under a camaro since i was 6 then got my own when i was 14, only thing i use the internet for is car related stuff or car related stuff lol, plus my gf showed me how to post those haha

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

i have built blown big blocks, turbo small blocks and have helped install a few prochargers and still have trouble with the internet lol. you make a good point, but still have to realize i spend my days outside in the garage under a camaro since i was 6 then got my own when i was 14, only thing i use the internet for is car related stuff or car related stuff lol, plus my gf showed me how to post those haha
    well i envy your knowledge...wish i knew how to do that kinda stuff

Black
    2001 WS6

Nicest exhaust there is

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Quote Originally Posted by Joe00SS View Post

You have to hit the > " < button first, it's the button to the right of the one spelled quote....you can grab as many as you want...and then hit the quote button. see above I did it twice before hitting quote. You can do it man...LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefields88 View Post
    VICTORY!
    yes i installed it, sounds amazing, guys at the muffler shop couldnt believe how great it sounded, i will get the clip asap
    uploading clip right now
    Quote Originally Posted by 9t8z28 View Post
    I just figured it out!!! It took me almost a year and a half to figure that out!!!
    Hey, thanks. I have been wondering how to multi quote also! Now I am going back and listening to the sound clip.

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Sounds nice. So, all you use the internet for is car related stuff?

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

Quote Originally Posted by Too Fast View Post
    Sounds nice. So, all you use the internet for is car related stuff?
    yep this and ls1tech, and ebay, every once in a while ill look on you tube for some new ls1 stuff, but thats about it, or when im at work i have to post and pay invoices to like kragen and my vendors and such i use to run my shop. other than that just car stuff

yep this and ls1tech, and ebay, every once in a while ill look on you tube for some new ls1 stuff, but thats about it, or when im at work i have to post and pay invoices to like kragen and my vendors and such i use to run my shop. other than that just car stuff
    Sounds like me,,,,I'm on here and thats about it. Don't really care about the rest of the internet, and I'm not a person that likes to sit here and google everything until my eyes bleed.

I chat on here and thats about it. Don't use the internet for anything else really. I would rather take care of business over the phone, or in person,,,,thats just me though. Honestly if my wife wasn't such a computer guru I wouldn't even own one of these damn things,,,,,hows that for doing it the old fashion way,,,,,and she makes me have a cell phone too dammit,,,,If it were up to me I'd toss that thing in the river too....

RED
    '00 Chevrolet Camaro SS

that sounds good to me.

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    Sounds like me,,,,I'm on here and thats about it. Don't really care about the rest of the internet, and I'm not a person that likes to sit here and google everything until my eyes bleed.

I chat on here and thats about it. Don't use the internet for anything else really. I would rather take care of business over the phone, or in person,,,,thats just me though. Honestly if my wife wasn't such a computer guru I wouldn't even own one of these damn things,,,,,hows that for doing it the old fashion way,,,,,and she makes me have a cell phone too dammit,,,,If it were up to me I'd toss that thing in the river too....
    lol, nice, my gf is damn good with comps, makes me feel so dumb, but she's patient with my iggnorance as i am with cars and her,

as for the cell phone, friday at 5:01 pm, my work cell gets turned off and left off til 8 am monday morning lol, i hate that damn thing, its got gps and some shit that notifys my boss when i go over 70mph while clocked in lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information