Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 68

/LT Header time?

This is a discussion on /LT Header time? within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by chuckie669 thanks. I have my pacesetters with tsp catted Y, and trying to collect all the info ...

  1. #41
    MEMBER 5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Visalia Cali
    Age
    43
    Posts
    661

    SILVER
    2000 Z/28

    Quote Originally Posted by chuckie669 View Post
    thanks. I have my pacesetters with tsp catted Y, and trying to collect all the info I can before the work. That and I don't have $180 for the 02's and gaskets anymore (baby came early).
    I just reused my o2's, Ill eventually replace them being I don't know exactly how many miles are on them but for now they seem to be working just fine.

  2. #42
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    Quote Originally Posted by chuckie669 View Post
    thanks. I have my pacesetters with tsp catted Y, and trying to collect all the info I can before the work. That and I don't have $180 for the 02's and gaskets anymore (baby came early).
    Have a friend who had 2 ferrari 308's well you know where i'm going w/ this

  3. #43
    TJEA Retirement Home Dr.Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    U. S And A Greatest country in all of world
    Posts
    3,383

    Stock
    2002 Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Have a friend who had 2 ferrari 308's well you know where i'm going w/ this
    hey maybe you should start a new thread.........

    is a bolt on camaro faster than 2 ferrari 308's?

  4. #44
    TJEA Retirement Home Dr.Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    U. S And A Greatest country in all of world
    Posts
    3,383

    Stock
    2002 Camaro

    wait wait wait, never mind i dont wanna start another fight about what "fast" is

  5. #45
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Crash View Post
    wait wait wait, never mind i dont wanna start another fight about what "fast" is
    Yah you do shit disturber
    Did you get my concord pm ?

  6. #46
    TJEA Retirement Home Dr.Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    U. S And A Greatest country in all of world
    Posts
    3,383

    Stock
    2002 Camaro

    so did it already happen or is it about to? im confused which is easy to do.

  7. #47
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Crash View Post
    so did it already happen or is it about to? im confused which is easy to do.
    you gt pm my man

  8. #48
    515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,702

    440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

    Quote Originally Posted by chuckie669 View Post
    thanks. I have my pacesetters with tsp catted Y, and trying to collect all the info I can before the work. That and I don't have $180 for the 02's and gaskets anymore (baby came early).
    Congrats on the baby, PM me, I think I have some used o2 simulators I will send you as a baby shower present. Let me know!
    2000 SLP Camaro SS M6 * 515 HP TrickFlow Package * FAST 92 MM Intake * Nick Williams 92 MM TB * Volant CAI * Granatelli MAF * Full Custom True Dual Exhaust with X-Pipe * Tuned by Breathless Performance

  9. #49
    TJEA Retirement Home Dr.Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    U. S And A Greatest country in all of world
    Posts
    3,383

    Stock
    2002 Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    you gt pm my man
    ya maybe i should bring my sweet Celica!!!!!

  10. #50
    - STOCK ish - Sarge91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fairhope, Alabama
    Age
    26
    Posts
    779

    Black
    2002 Camaro SS SLP

    How the headers holding up? Im bout to buy them. If they suck, o well. They are 1/2 the price of other brands.
    2002 Camaro SS A4 - SLP# 2951 l MS4 l LT's w/ORY l F.A.S.T 78 & TB l Borla l Cutout l CME l TCI 3500 l 3.23's l !emissions l !sway

  11. #51
    MEMBER 5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Visalia Cali
    Age
    43
    Posts
    661

    SILVER
    2000 Z/28

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge91 View Post
    How the headers holding up? Im bout to buy them. If they suck, o well. They are 1/2 the price of other brands.
    So far so good. Been driving it for about 2 weeks now taking it easy over low and high spots as usual with no dings, yet. Love how it runs!Those stage 8 fasteners are keeping everything tight. Been pretty busy with work now that its starting to warm up. As soon as I get the car back up I will take some pics. Ya I know but I will,lol!

  12. #52

  13. #53
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    Those headers are looking real good! Shit what were they shipped it looks like 180+ 50 for shipping? How was the fitment on those?

  14. #54
    MEMBER 5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Visalia Cali
    Age
    43
    Posts
    661

    SILVER
    2000 Z/28

    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Those headers are looking real good! Shit what were they shipped it looks like 180+ 50 for shipping? How was the fitment on those?
    Thanks! They each were wraped in a plastic bag inside a cardboard box. They could have been packed better. I checked them out real good when I open them up. They fit pretty good. I only had problems with the driverside cat hitting the uni-body crossmember. I welded some short pieces of 3 inch exaust pipe on both ends of the cat so I could angle around it. There wouldn't have been any problems if I didn't put the cats on. Once I figured it out it was an easy fix.

  15. #55

  16. #56
    Rockin the Ruckus! 02Sweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Line Lexington, PA
    Posts
    2,670

    NBM
    2002 z28 camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by 5150 View Post
    Thanks! They each were wraped in a plastic bag inside a cardboard box. They could have been packed better. I checked them out real good when I open them up. They fit pretty good. I only had problems with the driverside cat hitting the uni-body crossmember. I welded some short pieces of 3 inch exaust pipe on both ends of the cat so I could angle around it. There wouldn't have been any problems if I didn't put the cats on. Once I figured it out it was an easy fix.
    what tunnel brace is that?
    also do you have any issues with the headers/ypipe hitting the floor boards?

  17. #57
    MEMBER 5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Visalia Cali
    Age
    43
    Posts
    661

    SILVER
    2000 Z/28

    Quote Originally Posted by 02Sweet View Post
    what tunnel brace is that?
    also do you have any issues with the headers/ypipe hitting the floor boards?
    Spohn,I got it and the torque arm together. The driverside header is pretty close to the floorpan, thats why I had to do what I did to the cat on that side. The y-pipe is a close fit also with the torque arm relocation bracket and driveshaft saftyloop but it does clear. I occasionally will get a vibration from the y-pipe in drive while stopped but I think I just need to adjust the rear muffler hanger a little bit more.

  18. #58
    Senior Member Too Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,170

    Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

    Once you get all the vibrations/rattles out, you'll really love those LTs! So, you're golden on the emissions checks until spring 2011? What will you do then?

  19. #59
    MEMBER 5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Visalia Cali
    Age
    43
    Posts
    661

    SILVER
    2000 Z/28

    Quote Originally Posted by Too Fast View Post
    Once you get all the vibrations/rattles out, you'll really love those LTs! So, you're golden on the emissions checks until spring 2011? What will you do then?
    Swap it, or hope for the best!

  20. #60
    Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    2,677
    2000 C5 Torch Red

    How often do ya'll have emissions? In the emission counties in TX we go every year.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Post LT header install header issues
    By ob02z28 in forum External Engine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 05:10 PM
  2. Header time????
    By uLs1a in forum Western Members
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 09:50 PM
  3. Long Time Listener 1st Time Caller
    By NSSTG8TR98 in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 07:33 PM
  4. Long time guest first time member
    By strebej in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 08:19 PM
  5. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 11-16-2006, 09:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •