Midnight Blue
    01 TA WS-6 Conv

Looking for a toy and have ???

I'm looking for a new toy and have settled on a last few model years of the Camaro Convertible Z28 or SS. I have a budget of 10 to 14 thousand. Is there anything I should look for to have for along time as a family fun car and Will probably bolt on lots of mods but nothing to take to the track. Any help would be appreciated.

Todd

NBM
    2002 z28 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by SoILLS1 View Post
    I'm looking for a new toy and have settled on a last few model years of the Camaro Convertible Z28 or SS. I have a budget of 10 to 14 thousand. Is there anything I should look for to have for along time as a family fun car and Will probably bolt on lots of mods but nothing to take to the track. Any help would be appreciated.

Todd
    10 - 14 can get you a very nice car. are you looking for a 98-02? ls1 engine?

Red
    1998 Camaro Z28 conv'

Quote Originally Posted by SoILLS1 View Post

Todd
    I was thinking to sell my 98 Z28 convertible do to a relocation to an oversea country in 3-4 mon'. I'm not in a rush to sell but if you interested i will send you some pic's and more info on the car

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Ls1tech has a bunch of cherry already built cars for that, i'll throw some classifieds your way.

Thread Information