Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Letting the Gf drive the camaro?

This is a discussion on Letting the Gf drive the camaro? within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by 001CamaroSS Oh but you can do it in a firebird. I saw a HUGE lifted one with ...

Quote Originally Posted by 001CamaroSS View Post
    Oh but you can do it in a firebird. I saw a HUGE lifted one with 38in super swamper tires on it...Probably wasn't very fast, but it was giant. I heard thats the new thing, lifting.

Funny story, my buddy had a lowered altima 3.5 in a walmart parking lot. I was messing with him and said just go forward man, just go. I was kidding because there was a granite curb in front of us...Well, he went forward
    LOL, thats a good one.

Here's one for ya. We were at our local cruise inn. A large parking lot with about 500 cars. Around this lot are concrete islands about 6 inches high and about 4 feet wide. These things are nearly invisible at night, you really have to know the lot well.

Anyway, burnouts are not uncommon here,,,and this beautiful 67 baracuda that had a transplanted 426 hemi etc....a top dollar type of car,,,,,decided to light the tires up accross the lot.
    He goes about 30 feet and picking up speed when all of the sudden,,,,,POW!!!! He hits this concrete island and the car literally jumped about 3 feet in the air and goes CRUNCH!!!!!!
    He imediately kills the motor and gets out. Well we knew the car was hurt bad when his door wouldn't shut back
    It was at least 2 inches out of alignment,,,he also smashed a high dollar set of headers and nearly ripped the deep sump oil pan in half and spewed oil all over the place This car was seriously tweaked,,,,,and it was FORSALE,,,,,

Here's another. Same cruise in,,,,same concrete island,,, We have a DJ and he sets out garbage cans all around for everyone. At night he packs up around 11 pm. and drive all around in his pickup truck to put all the cans in the back. He goes accross the lot with about 5 full size garbage cans in the back and,,,,,,,BOOM!!!! He hits the curb and the truck jumps into the air and all the cans and trash go flying everywhere

As you can imagine his truck survived the incident just fine but he was cussing like a sailor when he had to pick all that trash up,,,,,,,

Those concrete islands are murder.

cam/lt headers
    blue 2000 ws6 m6

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    LOL, thats a good one.

Here's one for ya. We were at our local cruise inn. A large parking lot with about 500 cars. Around this lot are concrete islands about 6 inches high and about 4 feet wide. These things are nearly invisible at night, you really have to know the lot well.

Anyway, burnouts are not uncommon here,,,and this beautiful 67 baracuda that had a transplanted 426 hemi etc....a top dollar type of car,,,,,decided to light the tires up accross the lot.
    He goes about 30 feet and picking up speed when all of the sudden,,,,,POW!!!! He hits this concrete island and the car literally jumped about 3 feet in the air and goes CRUNCH!!!!!!
    He imediately kills the motor and gets out. Well we knew the car was hurt bad when his door wouldn't shut back
    It was at least 2 inches out of alignment,,,he also smashed a high dollar set of headers and nearly ripped the deep sump oil pan in half and spewed oil all over the place This car was seriously tweaked,,,,,and it was FORSALE,,,,,

Here's another. Same cruise in,,,,same concrete island,,, We have a DJ and he sets out garbage cans all around for everyone. At night he packs up around 11 pm. and drive all around in his pickup truck to put all the cans in the back. He goes accross the lot with about 5 full size garbage cans in the back and,,,,,,,BOOM!!!! He hits the curb and the truck jumps into the air and all the cans and trash go flying everywhere

As you can imagine his truck survived the incident just fine but he was cussing like a sailor when he had to pick all that trash up,,,,,,,

Those concrete islands are murder.
    man that has got to be one of the worst feelings ever.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information