Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lambo Ss?

This is a discussion on Lambo Ss? within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Well I must say I was surprised by the number of "NO"'s I got. I personaly think it would be ...

Red
    2000 SLP Camaro SS

Well I must say I was surprised by the number of "NO"'s I got. I personaly think it would be REALLY different and I have only seen pictures of them but none on the street yet. Like alot of yous said I guess it is personal opinion and It would be different. I am a huge anti-rice Camaro owner and I didn't really consider it to be a ricer thing because all of my installs abd mods are as clean as can be and only bring out the true AMERICAN in my car. Well more opinons and comments would be appreciated cuz I have still gotten alot of mixed reactions from some locals as well........Still undecided!

Arctic White
    2001 SS

I said i didn't care for it. You should do what you feel makes your car look good to you. Cutting the fenders up near the mirrors i feel takes some of the body styling away from the car. Unless you take the cut off pieces and have them molded on to the mirrors to keep the original look of the body. I checked into doing this to my Z and it would be about $3300.00 to do. (Buying the door kit,having the kit put on and having the cut off molded on to the mirrors. Then painted.)
    P.S. The Verticaldoors.com kit is a bolt on kit. And you will have to take the fenders off to put the kit on and adjust it correctly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information