Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 51

Ive never seen this on a camaro...ever

This is a discussion on Ive never seen this on a camaro...ever within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by F-my-body i have heard about the bubbles and stuff and i actually do see a small one ...

  1. #21
    Junior Member LS1 Z28/99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    louisville ky
    Posts
    10

    navy blue metallic
    1999 Z28 camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by F-my-body View Post
    i have heard about the bubbles and stuff and i actually do see a small one forming underneath it but i guess the previous owner thought it was cool?i thinks its pretty ok its different but there no point in it being different if it looks dumb and no one likes it.
    so, what do you guys think? yey or nay
    no bro, get that fixed!

  2. #22
    Member F-my-body's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Midlothian Virginia
    Posts
    271

    Black
    2002 Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by LS1 Z28/99 View Post
    what rims are those? they are sweet!
    if your talking about mine there just the stock z28 ones haha but fuck it im not gona shell out the money to change it its fine now

  3. #23
    Senior Member tatertot91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Posts
    5,773

    Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by LS1 Z28/99 View Post
    what rims are those? they are sweet!
    If your talking about prestons they are CCW wheels (They are expensive!)
    Yes they are sweet!

  4. #24
    Just me Y2KPewterSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,353

    Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by LS1 Z28/99 View Post
    what rims are those? they are sweet!
    Quote Originally Posted by tatertot91 View Post
    If your talking about prestons they are CCW wheels (They are expensive!)
    Yes they are sweet!
    He is correct, SP18s to be exact.

  5. #25
    Moderator 35th-ANV-SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wherever life takes me
    Posts
    12,465

    Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Well, it's interesting. And, unless you're willing to shell out for a new panel, it's gonna be around for a while

    It's unique. Not bad. Just different.
    I agree with above. I think because your car is black is what makes it look not too shabby. Just be sure to keep it clean by using Meguiars or Zaino, like some have already said.

  6. #26
    Member camaross1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    chesapeake,VA.
    Age
    61
    Posts
    398

    red
    2002 camaro ss

    hey man i would really consider removing the top, i think it hurts the looks of the car, good luck, abby

  7. #27
    I don't sell out! blackSS01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,558

    Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

    Never seen that either Not sure if I'm a fan or a hater
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

    Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

    Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

  8. #28
    Senior Member TransAm11973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    in my Trans Am
    Posts
    2,630

    Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

    i just threw up

  9. #29
    VERITAS & JUSTITIA NeedsaZ06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In my Crown Vic
    Posts
    52

    alittle red and blue
    2010 Ford Interceptor

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAm11973 View Post
    i just threw up
    X2


  10. #30
    Junior Member yanoZ28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Killeen Tx.
    Age
    28
    Posts
    88

    Red
    2001 Z28

    While we are on the subject, I've got the bubbles-O-death, any suggestions on best way to fix it

  11. #31
    I'm (Hurst) Equipped... davebowtie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Santa Barbara County,Ca.
    Age
    37
    Posts
    253

    Onyx Black
    '02 Camaro SS(replica) M6

    Ya, F-my bod... If u can't afford to "fix" it, I guess it would look ok as long as u maintain it. I have to admit tho. I did LOL when I first seen it, I guess i was just in shock. Hehe.
    Good luck...

  12. #32
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Quote Originally Posted by yanoZ28 View Post
    While we are on the subject, I've got the bubbles-O-death, any suggestions on best way to fix it
    Can't be fixed without removing the panel and the adhesive GM used. Then replace with new panel and different adhesive. The junk GM used to glue stuff together causes the bubbles. I do'nt have them yet but I'm expecting them @ some point..
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif


    Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

  13. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    houston
    Posts
    8

    red
    1998 camaro

    dude that's haggard

  14. #34
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Moon, PA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    68

    White
    stolen by "Josh Steel"

    I have always had a lot of good luck with just straight "Black magic" with exterior vinyl and rubber. It looks great and as far as I have ever seen it has never cracked or alowed the vinyl to crack. It makes it look great! It's cool I guess. I think it looks alright but I would never pay to have it done to my car. It also would not bother me if it was alrady done when I bought it.

  15. #35
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan_gilson View Post
    I have always had a lot of good luck with just straight "Black magic" with exterior vinyl and rubber. It looks great and as far as I have ever seen it has never cracked or alowed the vinyl to crack. It makes it look great! It's cool I guess. I think it looks alright but I would never pay to have it done to my car. It also would not bother me if it was alrady done when I bought it.
    Black magic FTW! I've been using it for 15+ years now, wont use any other stuff.. It can be used on everything plastic, rubber, vinyl. Even the clear composit lenses of the head lights.. It also does'nt freeze, and smells good too..

  16. #36
    its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Woodlands/spring/houston
    Posts
    2,142

    pewter
    99 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by SAGGIN View Post
    at first glance, i thought you tires were big...

  17. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Moon, PA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    68

    White
    stolen by "Josh Steel"

    I'm actualy glad to hear somone else likes the stuff. My friends always would rip on me and say that the Mcguiers was better. Don't get me wrong. I love Mcguiers for my interior. It does not leave a slimy shiny residu, it just looks like new. Slimple and understated, thats how i like my interior. But anyway I love black magic (like you said) of rubber and the exterrior. I have even used it a few times as tire wet. Problem there is it flings off a bit, but it makes the inner fender look great! jsut coat the black piece of plastic inside the fender and it even helps keep dirt and road grime from sticking to it.

  18. #38
    Senior Member tatertot91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Posts
    5,773

    Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan_gilson View Post
    I'm actualy glad to hear somone else likes the stuff. My friends always would rip on me and say that the Mcguiers was better. Don't get me wrong. I love Mcguiers for my interior. It does not leave a slimy shiny residu, it just looks like new. Slimple and understated, thats how i like my interior. But anyway I love black magic (like you said) of rubber and the exterrior. I have even used it a few times as tire wet. Problem there is it flings off a bit, but it makes the inner fender look great! jsut coat the black piece of plastic inside the fender and it even helps keep dirt and road grime from sticking to it.
    For interior plastics i have found turtal wax f21 super protectant works the best, and its a uv protectant. Not shiny, just clean. Not good for outside though.

  19. #39
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Moon, PA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    68

    White
    stolen by "Josh Steel"

    Im very happy with my McGuiers interior detailer but if you say that the F21 is better I will give it a try. It can't hurt and I might like it better. Thanks.

  20. #40
    Senior Member tatertot91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Posts
    5,773

    Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan_gilson View Post
    Im very happy with my McGuiers interior detailer but if you say that the F21 is better I will give it a try. It can't hurt and I might like it better. Thanks.
    I'll try that meguiars stuff
    i mainly like that f21 stuff on the dash and console
    lost of fbody dashes crack and so far its kept it nice
    plus it doesn't leave much oily residue like others i have tried

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 1967 Chevrolet Camaro - Classic Camaro With A Big-Inch Punch
    By Ed Blown Vert in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 05:10 PM
  2. 1999 trans am, 1995 z28 camaro, 1979 z28 camaro for sell!!!!
    By poneykiller2k4 in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 06:12 PM
  3. FS 97-02 Camaro Taillights/Ebony TTop shades/Camaro 35th model car
    By nhra-trans-am in forum Parts For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 12:34 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 04:03 PM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-12-2007, 12:52 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •