Results 1 to 19 of 19

It's beggining to look a lot like..

This is a discussion on It's beggining to look a lot like.. within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; T-top season! Every were you go! The sun is shining bright, hitting you with its light, and your cruising down ...

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Phoenix
    Age
    25
    Posts
    46

    Black
    2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

    Talking It's beggining to look a lot like..

    T-top season! Every were you go!
    The sun is shining bright,
    hitting you with its light,
    and your cruising down the streets!

    Hey guys I think its that time of year when we take the glass tops off and enjoy this nice weather before it gets too hot! So how about we post some pictures of our Camaros toplessssssssss! T-Top or Convertible! Ill post mine later on today when I wash her!

    Last edited by 02CamaroZ28WithLS1; 03-13-2011 at 06:32 AM.

  2. #2
    Four Seat Vette 10spokess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    pasadena md
    Posts
    2,034
    Blog Entries
    2

    Black
    2002 SS Camaro

    yeah thats what I'm thinking lol

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Newport, RI
    Posts
    1,550

    Navy Blue Metallic
    '00 Formy A4

    Isn't EVERY season T-Top season in AZ??

  4. #4
    Moderator Firebirdjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    12,552
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMike View Post
    Isn't EVERY season T-Top season in AZ??
    Yes it is,,,but those southern AZ folks get a little whimpy when the temps drop below 75


    Here's my vert with the top down, first time in a year or more though since I put it down. I just never drive the darn thing.



    Here's my wifes T-top car, but the tops are in, we never take the T-tops out.


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    bernaillio county
    Posts
    292

    navy blue
    2002 camaro ss

    wow both your camaros are super nice! love the cme

  6. #6
    Moderator 35th-ANV-SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wherever life takes me
    Posts
    12,465

    Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

    Still below freezing here...

  7. #7
    Senior Member TLS_Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,706

    Ray Charles blue
    1492

    Another 40 degrees and my t-tops will be out.

    I would love to say that its not cool enough and the heat is too much for the t-tops to be out. WTF....lol

  8. #8
    Senior Member Schmalgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Alpharetta, Ga
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,060

    04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

    We are on day 3 of consecutive temps in the low 70s here! I think spring is here!

    I keep the tops down in anything down to about 50 degrees. I just bundle up if I have too. The problem is that my gf isn't as loving of the open air as I am, and she makes me put the tops up in anything below about 65! So for me, spring means she has no more to complain about. Woo hoo!

  9. #9
    Moderator Firebirdjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    12,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmalgar View Post
    We are on day 3 of consecutive temps in the low 70s here! I think spring is here!

    I keep the tops down in anything down to about 50 degrees. I just bundle up if I have too. The problem is that my gf isn't as loving of the open air as I am, and she makes me put the tops up in anything below about 65! So for me, spring means she has no more to complain about. Woo hoo!
    I've never been that enthusiastic. I'm happy to just have the window down

  10. #10
    Senior Member Schmalgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Alpharetta, Ga
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,060

    04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

    Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    I've never been that enthusiastic. I'm happy to just have the window down
    Yeah, I'm that lone stupid guy driving down the road in 50 degree weather with the tops down! Every now and then I'll see another guy but there aren't many of us!

    What drives me nuts are the weenies with convertibles that put the top down, but keep the windows rolled up. Or worse, have that pansy rear screen up behind the seats too. Why even have a convertible? Get a car with a sunroof, that's all they seem to want! I mock those people mightily in my head when I see them.,,

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Phoenix
    Age
    25
    Posts
    46

    Black
    2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

    Nice cars FIrebirdjones! Yep! AZ has t-top weather for about 10 months a year!
    Heres mine


  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Phoenix
    Age
    25
    Posts
    46

    Black
    2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by Schmalgar View Post
    Yeah, I'm that lone stupid guy driving down the road in 50 degree weather with the tops down! Every now and then I'll see another guy but there aren't many of us!

    What drives me nuts are the weenies with convertibles that put the top down, but keep the windows rolled up. Or worse, have that pansy rear screen up behind the seats too. Why even have a convertible? Get a car with a sunroof, that's all they seem to want! I mock those people mightily in my head when I see them.,,
    THats right. Windows rolled up with a convertible top down? lol
    T-Tops are great! Not too much wind and air, but just enough to have it run trough your girls hair!

  13. #13
    Moderator Firebirdjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    12,552
    Quote Originally Posted by 02CamaroZ28WithLS1 View Post
    Nice cars FIrebirdjones! Yep! AZ has t-top weather for about 10 months a year!
    Heres mine
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    I like the silver painted ZR1's, looks great on that car.

    Just enough to make ya look, but not too flashy or overdone.

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Phoenix
    Age
    25
    Posts
    46

    Black
    2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    I like the silver painted ZR1's, looks great on that car.

    Just enough to make ya look, but not too flashy or overdone.
    I got these zr1's realllllly cheap! Only $200 and almost half life on the tires!

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Newport, RI
    Posts
    1,550

    Navy Blue Metallic
    '00 Formy A4

    Quote Originally Posted by Schmalgar View Post
    Yeah, I'm that lone stupid guy driving down the road in 50 degree weather with the tops down! Every now and then I'll see another guy but there aren't many of us!
    Haha, that's me! Tops off with heat on full blast in October.

  16. #16
    Veteran 0rion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    22,519

    98 Formula
    06 duramax

    all those AZ pics makes me think the only way you could make those yards better is if they had scorpions in them

  17. #17
    Moderator Firebirdjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    12,552
    Ya we have a few of those around here. Never stick your hand in a dark hole, and always check your shoes before you put them on

  18. #18
    Member saucycrossover1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    louisville ky
    Posts
    120

    black
    2000 camaro ss

    got rid of the white lt1 ttop for the black ls1 vert!













    Last edited by saucycrossover1; 03-14-2011 at 06:19 PM. Reason: to fix pictures

  19. #19
    Senior Member MrMasterCraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    1,266

    2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

    T-tops are for homos


























    JK

    2000 Z - Light Pewter Metallic - A4 - 130k - Bolt Ons - My Pride and Joy
    2002 C5 - Electron Blue - M6 - 32k - My Dream Car

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •