Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

I'm not going anywhere

This is a discussion on I'm not going anywhere within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by Knight Snow like this is exactly why mine is in hibernation. this stupid weather is really starting ...

rice,its what's fo dinner LeadFarmer's Avatar

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    Snow like this is exactly why mine is in hibernation.
    this stupid weather is really starting to piss me off it has successfully defeated the entire purpose I bought my new drag radials, for the past month I've had to drive like a grandma everywhere cuz it's either raining/snowing or some retarded dangerous combination of the two let me tell yuh drag radials+snow/sleet+350lbft of tq to the rear=

Blog Entries

Black
    2002 SS Camaro

hahaha i can hear you on that one

SOM
    2002 SS

Very first day we got a small layer of snow I still had my 18s on ! Was surprised i even made it home but finally got stuck trying to drift into my driveway !

blue
    2002 Camaro Z28

oh god tomorrow morning is going to suck. i didnt have a chance to dig my car out cause i actually had to walk to work today. damn snow. i got like 3 feet of nice hard icy slush from the snow plows covering the driver side. no room in front, well the 2 feet that i left myself last night is now a mountain of snow. and snow piled up on the passengers side from the side walk. i was lucky to park infront of a driveway so maybe after i clear a couple tons of snow ill be able to be at work at 8:30. sometimes i hate living in brooklyn where the only option is for ppl to pile snow on top of ur car. i should probably just walk to work agian because wats worse than digging ur car out is either not finding a spot later around here of me getting stuck trying to get out of a spot later. why cant they just build heated roads?

rice,its what's fo dinner LeadFarmer's Avatar

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by slpdablueZ28 View Post
    oh god tomorrow morning is going to suck. i didnt have a chance to dig my car out cause i actually had to walk to work today. damn snow. i got like 3 feet of nice hard icy slush from the snow plows covering the driver side. no room in front, well the 2 feet that i left myself last night is now a mountain of snow. and snow piled up on the passengers side from the side walk. i was lucky to park infront of a driveway so maybe after i clear a couple tons of snow ill be able to be at work at 8:30. sometimes i hate living in brooklyn where the only option is for ppl to pile snow on top of ur car. i should probably just walk to work agian because wats worse than digging ur car out is either not finding a spot later around here of me getting stuck trying to get out of a spot later. why cant they just build heated roads?
    the best idea of the decade lol. If it were me and I walked outside and had to play hide and go seek with the snow to find my cars I would prob. just say F-it and walk lol

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

5abivt - That's a sweet picture tho

blue
    2002 Camaro Z28

Yeah I ended up walking. I hate being such a pedestrian. I woke up at 6 thought about digging myself then said screw it ill sleep the extra hour and a half. It'll take me like 3 hours to dig out and that still doesn't gaurentee the car driving out

Blog Entries

Black
    2002 SS Camaro

5abivt that is a sexy car it looks just at home with the white snow hahaha

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Quote Originally Posted by 10spokess View Post
    5abivt that is a sexy car it looks just at home with the white snow hahaha
    It definately blends in I like it

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information