Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I want my money back!

This is a discussion on I want my money back! within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; I really don't like taking the car into the dealer. they think that anything that is not stock is the ...

Black
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

I really don't like taking the car into the dealer. they think that anything that is not stock is the problem. then they try to screw you with a bunch of BS so they can try adn figure out what they hell is wrong. get a good repore with a performance shop its a relationship that will pay off.

Black
    1996 Camaro Z28 vert

Quote Originally Posted by JesusFan View Post
    would be worth taking it to a small claims court.....good luck
    small claims court. make sure you have all dates, names of people who worked on your car and receipts of work done. you can also call the better business bureau and file a complaint.

Too many projects..... BlueSS02's Avatar

Blue
    2002 Camaro SS M6

That's why I'm saying call customer assistance because if you don't get it handled there then they will transfer it on to BBB and the District Service Manager does not want that to happen. I do this type of stuff on a daily basis.

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSS02 View Post
    That's why I'm saying call customer assistance because if you don't get it handled there then they will transfer it on to BBB and the District Service Manager does not want that to happen. I do this type of stuff on a daily basis.
    Would I just call the gm dealership I had the work done at to get the number for customer assistance? This seems like the next logical step and if it doesnt work either better bussiness bur. or small claims court. -I just cant stand to get rammed like this-I know alot of people would just let it go but hey I look at it like thats 4 good dinners somewhere or a set of pacesetter headers=$400.00 LOL.

Black
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

well did they ask you If they can do the work? I always have my dealer call me before they do anything? casue if you said yes there is little that can be done.

Too many projects..... BlueSS02's Avatar

Blue
    2002 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by Madcity T/A View Post
    well did they ask you If they can do the work? I always have my dealer call me before they do anything? casue if you said yes there is little that can be done.
    This is true, BUT the dealer also I'm sure told him it would fix the problem THEN told him it was fixed after they did it when in fact it's not. Yes you just call the dealership and ask for the number to customer assistance. It is SUPPOSED to be on your repair order somewhere but some dealerships don't include it (they are supposed to though). I am a District Service Manager but not for that area, it's in a different region then me. May not get you anywhere but it would atleast make it kind of a pain for them.

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

I actually found the GM customer service phone number online. I called them and told them the story and they gave me a case number and are going to investigate the matter. I dont know if I will see any money but at least those assholes at the GM dealer I took my car too are ganna have to answer for it. Its rediculous that I couldnt settle this with the dealership 1 to 1 but they kept blowing me off and not returning my calls. The service manager said"it takes time to find the file" HUH? 7 days to find my file?? Then he had the balls to tell me to stop talking on the phone when I was telling him something. I said " Hey bud dont ever tell me to stop talking-you stop talking untill I am done-I am not some little kid". Unreal. Now they can deal with GM hahahahah.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information