Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I want more hp!

This is a discussion on I want more hp! within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; The rear end may hold for awhile, but it is a very tempermental part of the car, and it could ...

Junior Member Team Ramrod Customs's Avatar

Red
    2000 Camaro SS

The rear end may hold for awhile, but it is a very tempermental part of the car, and it could only take one hard launch to break it. The fact that your not taking it to the track is a good thing. Those launchs can be hell on the rear end, as well as other parts. I would definatly get the subframe connectors and drive shaft safety loop, and I would consider getting Moser Engineering Replacement C-Clip Axles. Summit racing has them for between $240 - $300. They should help handle the tourqe that you'll be throwing down.

in doubt tach it out!!

BADASSZ28
    my buddy has a 4.6l mach 1 with cams , headers and all bolt ons and he put a procharger d1 and he went from 360 to the wheels to over 550 and he didnt even push the limits he only has 9lbs of boost that thing is sick man!!! oh and i do hate to say that but i did see it with my own eyes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information