Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I love our cars

This is a discussion on I love our cars within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; i bought my car through the internet and when i went to go pick it up ..once i saw it ...

Black
    2002 camaro z-28

i bought my car through the internet and when i went to go pick it up ..once i saw it i was in love.....i have gone through two GFs that left me because i waste all my money and time on the car ...but like i said i love this car and its power....and everytime i question myself about y i love the car so much i go out and floor it....the power ....LOVE!!

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by SuPeRmAn23 View Post
    i bought my car through the internet and when i went to go pick it up ..once i saw it i was in love.....i have gone through two GFs that left me because i waste all my money and time on the car ...but like i said i love this car and its power....and everytime i question myself about y i love the car so much i go out and floor it....the power ....LOVE!!
    Is that a manta decal or is it painted ?

Black
    2002 camaro z-28

its painted...i bought it like that

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

its painted...i bought it like that
    got any other pics of it ? I am just going to put the decal on mine only $30

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

I have to say I agree with everybody posting prior to me in this thread. I've been in love with Camaros since they debuted in 1966 and have owned some version of Camaro continuously since 1978. I bought my 1st one in 1973 (69 SS 396/325).

UberTapping Friction Pimp Anthracis's Avatar

18D Cock Diesel
    1999 Z28; 98 SS #2043 RIP

I love my LS1. I love having the power to mash the throttle just a little and go from 60 to 100 in the blink of an eye! What a rush!

When I drive by, the looks and thumbs up from the people are just awesome! People still really love the Camaro...its an American classic!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

i have a 92 camaro rs and i fuckin love it. i could only imagine how all you guys feel

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

yea that's what i like to hear!...you know they are a keeper though when they buy stuff for your car or want you to take them out for a drive...stuff like that

today i saw a bright yellow 60's shelby cobra and another blue one right behind it and they both waved! i envy both of those guys

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    yea that's what i like to hear!...you know they are a keeper though when they buy stuff for your car or want you to take them out for a drive...stuff like that

today i saw a bright yellow 60's shelby cobra and another blue one right behind it and they both waved! i envy both of those guys
    my car has no muffler lol. so its heard EVERYWHERE. i get LOTS of thumbs up and peace signs from guys on harleys.

i got like 5, all today. different times, places, and differnet guys

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

I just sold my V6, it was hard letting go of becasue it was looked really nice and one of the fastest V6s around here, if not the fastest, beat a Mustang GTs with it and even a few LT1s before. But I want to get the LS1, should be getting one any day now. Greatest car in the world, only wish to drop a vette engine inside hehe

Black
    2001 Camaro SS

Hi Guys,am a new guy to the forms.am from a small country called bahrain,in the persian gulf.and i own a 2002 Camaro SS.i got this car as a gift from my dad 2 years ago,and since then i didnt get any probelms,down here the heat is deadly,Euro cars and jap cars overheat all the time,but in my Cam,i dnt have to wrry about the heat,because it well taken care off.gas here is cheap,like for a $,u can get 3 liters or more,thats the greatest thing,i mean u could drive your SS the way u want,and not wrry about the gas.
    and the insurance,we pay nothing,but when u crash your car,u fix it,thats it.
    anyway nice talking to u all,and am happy to be here with u guys,F-Bodies Fans,damn i feel like we all are one family,am so glad i hav an American Muscle car,and am happy its a camaro....

ME!!

LPM
    01 Z28

glad to have u with us BAH..

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

cool lets see some pics bah

Blackety Black
    35th Anniversary SS

Quote Originally Posted by Bah_SSCam View Post
    Hi Guys,am a new guy to the forms.am from a small country called bahrain,in the persian gulf.and i own a 2002 Camaro SS.i got this car as a gift from my dad 2 years ago,and since then i didnt get any probelms,down here the heat is deadly,Euro cars and jap cars overheat all the time,but in my Cam,i dnt have to wrry about the heat,because it well taken care off.gas here is cheap,like for a $,u can get 3 liters or more,thats the greatest thing,i mean u could drive your SS the way u want,and not wrry about the gas.
    and the insurance,we pay nothing,but when u crash your car,u fix it,thats it.
    anyway nice talking to u all,and am happy to be here with u guys,F-Bodies Fans,damn i feel like we all are one family,am so glad i hav an American Muscle car,and am happy its a camaro....
    Hey man do you have to worry about getting pulled over by the police there? Sounds cool to get gas that cheap! Enjoy that American muscle!

nbm
    00SS

Couldn't agree more, pops and his friends alll had f-bodies.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information