Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I love our cars

Red
    98 SS Camaro

I love our cars

i dont think i would be happier drving anything else. Does anyone rember the feeling they got when they frist got their camaro???? i loved, i think i was the happyest person, especially since it was my first car. I also love that feeling you get everytime you do something to your car, and then you just fall in love with it all over again. We have some bas ass cars!!! Stock and modded. I think our cars really were touched by the hand of god...

Just thought i should let you guys know how much i love camaros and ls1's.... feel free to write what you think about them

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

i wish i could fall in love with my lumina... i guess it will never happen

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Z28_SS View Post
    i dont think i would be happier drving anything else. Does anyone rember the feeling they got when they frist got their camaro???? i loved, i think i was the happyest person, especially since it was my first car. I also love that feeling you get everytime you do something to your car, and then you just fall in love with it all over again. We have some bas ass cars!!! Stock and modded. I think our cars really were touched by the hand of god...

Just thought i should let you guys know how much i love camaros and ls1's.... feel free to write what you think about them
    X2!!!! They were and still are the best low priced sports cars GM has ever offered!

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 9t8z28 View Post
    X2!!!! They were and still are the best low priced sports cars GM has ever offered!

Red
    98 SS Camaro

for example, my car had crystal clear glass, i put some limo tints on that bad boy, and i feel in love with it all over. it look like a completly different car. Same goes for when i did that halo lights... i love these things. when im dating a girl they usually get mad because i spend to much time with the car... i dont see anything wrong with that do you?

1998 WS6, 1969 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    i wish i could fall in love with my lumina... i guess it will never happen
    "If you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with." Put a wing and some spinners on that lumina then exaust and intake. You should be able to hang with the ls1's

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanater View Post
    "If you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with." Put a wing and some spinners on that lumina then exaust and intake. You should be able to hang with the ls1's
    hahahahahaha.

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

One of the best quotes i heard was "Dont fuck with an LS1. They are lightning fast out of the factory. Modded they best the speed of light."

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by rajiv1998 View Post
    One of the best quotes i heard was "Dont fuck with an LS1. They are lightning fast out of the factory. Modded they best the speed of light."
    did a mustang owner say this?

Red
    98 SS Camaro

probably, mustangs know thier place...

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    did a mustang owner say this?

Pewter, and Black
    2001 Firebird, 2002 TA

I've never seen a car i loved more then the F-bodies. They just have this presences about them, that other cars dont have.

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by innerchi89 View Post
    I've never seen a car i loved more then the F-bodies. They just have this presences about them, that other cars dont have.
    especially t/As ..they have always did it for me..something looks so unique and special...but i bet people feel the same with the maro.

Black
    2002 Camaro ss

Thumbs up

I agree about our cars. That feeling about the first time getting behind the wheel is hard to describe to someone. I love my car, as far as you can appreciate an inanimate object. My car uses absoltuly no oil between changes. (Even though I have only changed it twice) I change it myself and I like to get under her and rub on her and just check things over, under there.
    They sure do handle good don't they ? I love the sound of the pipes when you are in say second gear and take her to about 3000 rpm and back off, man what a ride. I know there are cars out there that are faster than mine, like those new vette's and such, but I like my Camaro just fine.

jess

__________________________________________________ ___________

2002 ss - Black - A4 - 323 - SLP loudmouth 11 - SLP lid - SLP # 5846

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Z28_SS View Post
    for example, my car had crystal clear glass, i put some limo tints on that bad boy, and i feel in love with it all over. it look like a completly different car. Same goes for when i did that halo lights... i love these things. when im dating a girl they usually get mad because i spend to much time with the car... i dont see anything wrong with that do you?
    no but they try to make you think so...better explain how she comes 2nd to your car...i don't think she'll understand. the rivalry goes on gf vs. fbody

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

2002 Z28 M6, Suncoast Creations ram air, port/polish TB w/ bypass and bumpstop, heater hose mod, stainless steel long tubes, ORY w/ dual cutouts, Magnaflow, BMR SFC, UMI Torque Arm, LS7 clutch w/ drill mod, Pro 5.0 w/ Lous short stick, MSD wires, 4.10s, good maintenancehttp://www.fquick.com/blue02z

FAS02SS

Pewter
    2002 Camaro SS

Agree!

I bought my 02 SS M6 in late 03 w/3.6K on it figuring I'd leave it stock. That lasted about 5 minutes before I started w/mods. Now totally addicted to tinkering/fiddling w/car. I have 2 sets of wheels and tires, catback, lid, SFC,'s, 4.10's, tune, strut tower brace, shifter, new panhard bar and LCA's, lowering springs, tint, hood insert decal, vette fender stripes, some free mods and other stuff. Still trying to figure out what's next.
    I live near Indy and we had use of a Indy 500 vette convertible pace car for a week (400 hp is mighty sweet!) and I swear my SS gets more looks than the vette did. Driving my SS is such a blast, I don't care if gas is $5 a gallon I'll keep driving the MF!!!

black
    2000 camaro z28

i dont think i fell in love with my car until like 2 weeks after i bought it... i just really didnt know what i had.. but then i went to the track and started destroying all these modded mustangs and imports and all i had was an exhaust at the time... thats when i was like..."damn, this car is definitely as fast as they say it is!" now 3 years and a ton of mods later.... just eat up more and more and more! id like to thank god for full flavor beer, fast women, and the ls1 f-body!

Navy blue
    99SS452WHP / 05R1

My f-body is just a v6 and im not so in love with the engine, but there is not a better looking car out there.. Everytime im coming out of somwhere and see my car across the parking lot i just stop and stare and wanna take pictures.

-S-howtime -S-teele (SS)™ showtimesteele99SS's Avatar

Black
    1999 SS Camaro #4,510

i grew up in camaros lol my family trip to disney world when i was 14 and 6'0 lol tall was in the back one i wouldnt change it for the world its all i have ever owned! and with the ls1 OMG i love it i have headers to put on my car and loudmouth.. and im a 12 sec automatic how many people can say that really... overall i love emm for ever ! and my gf understands how it is so its all good... car insurance is 340 a month for full cov and collision but thats the price you pay 2 keep the beautiful thing ...
    1999 SS Black a4 T top 330hp leather #4510/4817
    13.329 1/4 104.23MPH ALL STOCK
    Videos/picsofRide www.myspace.com/showtimesteele

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2597608
    ANY FBODS HANGING OUT IN PHILLY AREA EMAI [email]edwardpsteele@gmail.com[email]

Thread Information