Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I love our cars

This is a discussion on I love our cars within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; When me and my X-wife seperated (knew the papers were just a matter of time), I said there is no ...

ASC #753
    2002 Collector's Edition

When me and my X-wife seperated (knew the papers were just a matter of time), I said there is no way I am gonna get into a serious relationship for a while. Well, that lasted about 3 weeks, I met the woman of my dreams. Really pissed off my X, lol, she knew she had been bested. My new love loves for me to ride her hard, and fast, and screams loudly. The more I spend on her the more exciting she is. Never gets dull, not even after 3 years. And she doesn't mind me having other girlfriends.

Life can get better, but not by much...

Red
    98 SS Camaro

lol. i thought i was the only one who had trouble with the girlfriend and the car. Its funny because i have actually ditched her a couple times to do stuff to my car, it pissed her of and she would always tell me how jealous she was..... so now.... she is my x.... she couldnt take it.

Red
    1998 Trans Am Vert

When I Was About 10 My Dad Bought A 94 V6 Firebird. The Most Bitchen Car That I Had Ever Seen. I Remember When I Was 16 And He Let Me Take It To The Prom. God I Felt Like A Stud! Then There She Was A Hugger Orange Camaro With The Engine Of All Engines Under The Hood........i Need To Go To The Bathroom!
    1998 Trans Am Vert, M6, Soon to be full of goodies......

Red
    1998 Trans Am Vert

F Bodies Do That To Me Every Time

Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

You never have to worry about your car cheating, complaining or talk back to you and when you lay into it just shrugs it off and asks for more.

Navy blue
    99SS452WHP / 05R1

Hell yea!

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

I know the feeling guys. Mine is away because of a broken leg(clutch went out, it was about time for it to), but I just look at it as its gone for a while to come back with a new set of boobs (an upgraded clutch rated at more hp) Its been a week for me now and I miss it like crazy. I feel like my car and my woman are about the only addictions I have. Both make me feel on top of the world and make me happy.

I do know about the girl being jealous of the car. In most cases I say pick the car too. I got my SS when I was 21 and I'm not letting go of it. I thank God for it all the time and I pray he keeps letting me have it and take care of it.

Something funny about me is, my friends always ask me if I get a lot of attention from girls in it. I tell them I don't really notice, I just love driving it so much! When my girl or my friends are riding with me they always notice the stares. I guess when I'm driving the SS gets me so high

Since this week that its been gone, its like I've been missing it as a toy instead of transportation.

Quote Originally Posted by Z28_SS View Post
    i dont think i would be happier drving anything else. Does anyone rember the feeling they got when they frist got their camaro???? i loved, i think i was the happyest person, especially since it was my first car. I also love that feeling you get everytime you do something to your car, and then you just fall in love with it all over again. We have some bas ass cars!!! Stock and modded. I think our cars really were touched by the hand of god...

Just thought i should let you guys know how much i love camaros and ls1's.... feel free to write what you think about them
    Yes my friend, I remember that feeling! But in my case it was in 1987 and a 3rd Gen trans am. My first car.. nothing quite like it! I was in another world. It's nice to reminisce the old days. I am in my late 30s now, but I know what you mean about the feeling you get everytime you do something new.... when I was younger I had a bad case of that and it cost me a lot of money! Nowadays, I just enjoy my 4th gen for what it is.. I don't really do any mods. I love our cars, but I wish I wasn't so lazy to wash/wax it sometimes. I used to have so much energy to do all that.

Enjoy these times

Red
    2000 Camaro SS T-Top#1119

Yeah I love my car its my first F-body. All i had before my SS was S-10's so it a big difference. All my friends had 3rd Gens and always talked how bad there cars was and how fast they were. They all wanted 4th Gen cars and they were all in shock. It was the greatest feeling ever that feeling that everyone wants what you have or wants you to take them for a ride. It was great! Also the feel you get when racing someone. I have never been beat in a race in my car. But I have only raced about five cars worthy of talkin about. But yes these are the greatest cars ever!!!!! I Love my car!

White/Blue
    99 Trans Am

1 2nd gen, 2 3rd gens and 4 4th gens. They were all great cars. I got rid of a mint mid 11's GN to get back into my 30th TA and would do it again. I love these cars. 2 lt1's and 2 ls1's. The lt's were great but the ls1's are better. I need to wash and wax her more but I can't stop drivin her to get the time.

I'm on my third one.

'78, blue, 350, 4spd, 3:73s. Ripped off the factory exhaust and ran Doug Thorley SD80 headers with true duals and resonators only. What a difference that change made in both performance and sound.

'97 Sebring Silver, 6spd

'02 Pewter 6spd (only 14,500 miles)

Never regretted buying any one of them and I've had a lot of cars.

Red
    '00 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Z28_SS View Post
    i dont think i would be happier drving anything else. Does anyone rember the feeling they got when they frist got their camaro???? i loved, i think i was the happyest person, especially since it was my first car. I also love that feeling you get everytime you do something to your car, and then you just fall in love with it all over again. We have some bas ass cars!!! Stock and modded. I think our cars really were touched by the hand of god...

Just thought i should let you guys know how much i love camaros and ls1's.... feel free to write what you think about them
    I agree with you, I had to wait for eight years. I always liked the LT1 but in 1998 when I saw an LS1 I knew I had to buy one, now I love my LS1 and I'm very happy with it.
    I like it even facing nowadays gas prices, high insurance payments and government fees for having one cause I want you to know in Mexico It is a must to pay a fee for every car you own and for sports cars is really high, last January I had to pay $400 USD just for having my '00 Z28. That sh@t happens in third world countries.
    It is a pleassure to perform maintennance by myself with my hands and with every mod I enjoy to feel itīs becoming faster than before, another thing I like is to f@ck Charger R/T's and later Mustangs on the street, that's bas ass!!!
    Congratulations to everyone for having such good cars.

Regards to everyone.

2000 Camaro SS
    1969 Z28 JL8 crossram, #'

I just have a hard time deciding which Camaro SS to take out for a drive in nice weather. My daily driver 2000 SS or my 1970 SS396! I keep going back and forth and they're both a blast to drive! I'm not sure what I'm going to do when my 69 Z28 crossram 4 wheel disc brake car is dong being restored later this year!

1998 WS6, 1969 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by JL8Jeff View Post
    I just have a hard time deciding which Camaro SS to take out for a drive in nice weather. My daily driver 2000 SS or my 1970 SS396! I keep going back and forth and they're both a blast to drive! I'm not sure what I'm going to do when my 69 Z28 crossram 4 wheel disc brake car is dong being restored later this year!

Click for full size
    HOLY FRIGGIN CRAP!!! Do you really have the jl8 option on your 69 camaro?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanater View Post
    HOLY FRIGGIN CRAP!!! Do you really have the jl8 option on your 69 camaro?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    whats the jl8 option?

1998 WS6, 1969 Camaro

It was a super rare special option 12 bolt with disc brakes. There were only a few of them and I have actually seen a jl8 rearend by itself sell for $10,000 on ebay.

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanater View Post
    It was a super rare special option 12 bolt with disc brakes. There were only a few of them and I have actually seen a jl8 rearend by itself sell for $10,000 on ebay.
    damn

1998 WS6, 1969 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by JL8Jeff View Post

Click for full size
    AND A CROSSRAM? No way this is original right? Those are also worth their weight in gold!
    Last edited by Ryanater; 05-28-2007 at 08:13 PM.

98' trans am

how can you tell what he has?

1998 WS6, 1969 Camaro

super hacker skills!

Actually i just read his post. He said he had a 69 z/28 with a crossram, and 4 wheel disc brakes. And his name is jl8jeff so...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information