Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I had no idea these existed....

This is a discussion on I had no idea these existed.... within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; IT SS has got it right. I remember when these cars came out. GMMG are the correct ones. http://gmmginc.net/programs/IntimidatorSS...

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS

IT SS has got it right. I remember when these cars came out. GMMG are the correct ones.http://gmmginc.net/programs/IntimidatorSS

RED
    02 SS, 03 BMW 745

Car's a beast. When I was lookin to buy my SS I came across an posting for one on ebay. If I remember correctly there was a bid for it in the mid 40's.

Black
    2000 T/A

I always wanted one of the gmmg earnhardt camaros...they just look so damn mean...

but my question is if this was his "PERSONAL" vehicle....

why is his name all over it, and such....

When I get famous, no way in hell am I going to drive a lambourghini with seats showing images of prestons car on fire, and hasselhoff strangling him.

and big red pinstripes, and my own signature all over the place.....

just a thought...

Black
    35th SS M6 - 9010mi

It's awful. It looks like the batmobile with all those red stripes. And the checkered seats? Some serious crack was smoked inside and out.

Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

I think it looks an awful lot like the 1996 dale earnhardt signature series chevy's http://www.daleearnhardtcarforsale.com/dalephotos.html

Silvaa
    2007 Corvette

Dale Earnhardt edition camaros were actually made, 83 of them. 435hp. Very cool. Also, most people don't know this, but in 02 there were actually true zl1's made and sold by gmmg, this is the real car to have. I love DE, but the ZL1 is so sick

Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 001CamaroSS View Post
    Dale Earnhardt edition camaros were actually made, 83 of them. 435hp. Very cool. Also, most people don't know this, but in 02 there were actually true zl1's made and sold by gmmg, this is the real car to have. I love DE, but the ZL1 is so sick

yeah, we've been discussing the GMMG cars, but this is supposed to be custom out of Dale Earnhardt's dealership in South? Carolina. GMMG did the Intimidator SS. This is called the "Signature Series", and obviously isn't as popular and is worthless as a collector car, especially since GMMG did a better one. The 1996 and the 1999 I have links to are real.....real dumb looking, but really made by Dale Earnhardt's dealership (or an outside contractor hired by them). I question the fact that DE actually drove one of those ugly suckers, but whatever. As stated before, I would bid on it just because it's an SS with 2k miles on it....that alone makes the car worth a lot....then of course I would remove all the garbage decals, and make it totally blacked out

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang=Breakfast View Post
    yeah, we've been discussing the GMMG cars, but this is supposed to be custom out of Dale Earnhardt's dealership in South? Carolina. GMMG did the Intimidator SS. This is called the "Signature Series", and obviously isn't as popular and is worthless as a collector car, especially since GMMG did a better one. The 1996 and the 1999 I have links to are real.....real dumb looking, but really made by Dale Earnhardt's dealership (or an outside contractor hired by them). I question the fact that DE actually drove one of those ugly suckers, but whatever. As stated before, I would bid on it just because it's an SS with 2k miles on it....that alone makes the car worth a lot....then of course I would remove all the garbage decals, and make it totally blacked out
    good point, look under the skin and i still like what i see a low miled car

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

Quote Originally Posted by 001CamaroSS View Post
    yes you are right the zl1 is an amazing car, over at tech there are a few guys who have multiple super camaro's all the way from stage 1 bergers to stage 3 zl1's, its crazy every once in a while they share some pics

Silvaa
    2007 Corvette

there's a few youtube vids. I didn't realize you were talking gmmg only cars. I agree though, I don't care about what it looks like totally, it's still a nice camaro. I'd be psyched to get one, just need a few exterior mods to make it look right, and definitely new paint! I want the 02 ZL1 grill for my car!
    Last edited by 001CamaroSS; 03-28-2008 at 10:31 AM. Reason: misread

Onyx Black, M6
    2002 Berger Camaro SS #86

ya... that looks like a guy who just really liked dale earnhardt. i have seen the "intimidator" SS's... thats not one of them

Black
    99 Z28 VERT A4 DD

Last edited by Dustman; 03-28-2008 at 04:18 PM.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS

Dustman....Ya man thats the real thing...He signed them as well...wish I had one.

Silvaa
    2007 Corvette

Maybe a little off the topic, but we have a z06 and I think a new ZR-1 is on the way. We got invited to a special unroped unveiling of the ZR1 in a musuem in mass. We also purchased the mural behind the car signed by the original designer, its awesome! The story behind the car is so cool, Kurt (The designer) brought us through the whole thing. Since this is a special car section, figured I'd show you a pic. Also posting the unveiling of the F430 scuderia we got to go to. Very cool, even though it isn't a chevy...

The ZR1 designer told us while it was still in camo they brought it to a test track, and a couple guys in racing porches told them to go on the track first and they'd catch up. Never did though, apparently they were blown away that they couldn't keep up and the vette had stock tires!

Artic White
    1999 Z28 408 Stroker M6

If that is real, i think that is pretty tight i have always loved dale and was crushed in 2001 with the news...
    99 Camaro Z28-
    Colorado's Slowest 408 with a 150 shot
    95 Camaro Z28 LT1-
    LT4 Hot Cam Kit, Fuddle 3,800 Stall
    http://www.fquick.com/99Ls1fever

Black
    99 Z28 VERT A4 DD

I'm pretty sure his dealership made three a year beginning in 1997 and ending in 01 when he died. The 01 from the video is the only one they made that year because we all know what happened in February of that year. To say that it would be a nice car to own is an understatement.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information