Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36

I guess my car just blew up

This is a discussion on I guess my car just blew up within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; my dad put gas in a paint thinner can once....well i grabbed the actual paint thinner and put it in ...

  1. #21
    James Bond Spikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,546

    2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

    my dad put gas in a paint thinner can once....well i grabbed the actual paint thinner and put it in the mower, lol

    best of all, it actually ran!!!

    but it was bellowing out grape purple smoke, like benadryl purple.....

  2. #22
    Semper Paratus samuraidonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    62

    1992 Firebird
    1998 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post
    my dad put gas in a paint thinner can once....well i grabbed the actual paint thinner and put it in the mower, lol

    best of all, it actually ran!!!

    but it was bellowing out grape purple smoke, like benadryl purple.....


    haha, thats too funny

  3. #23
    Junior Member Beach Cruiser JR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    poquoso va
    Posts
    50

    silver
    1999 Z28

    well back to the oranngle topic i need to know were to get a motor

  4. #24
    James Bond Spikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,546

    2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Cruiser JR View Post
    well back to the oranngle topic i need to know were to get a motor
    this isnt your thread?

  5. #25
    Junior Member Beach Cruiser JR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    poquoso va
    Posts
    50

    silver
    1999 Z28

    i no but we dont need to make anew one if this one is here to use for info to help outher people out to.

  6. #26
    Senior Member MrMasterCraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    1,266

    2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Cruiser JR View Post
    i no but we dont need to make anew one if this one is here to use for info to help outher people out to.
    I've got a number of a guy in Texas that has a complete motor for sale for $1800, before shipping

    OR this just hit on craiglist up in Maryland in Prince Frederick, LS1 from '02 WS6 w/ 39k miles $1600 AND that includes a free LM2

    http://baltimore.craigslist.org/pts/1634929920.html

  7. #27
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    My wifey is somewhat of a gearhead. She popped a motor and a tranny once racing.. Spun a #3 bearing on the first motor. Then blew the syncro's right out of a 5spd the next time speed shifting... She also hates ricer fart can modified and loves to spank them if she can... She says she loves the look on their faces when they see they got beaten by a woman.. Melts egos somethimes I'd imagine..bahbhabha that's my girl..!

    Glad you got it figured out and that it was'nt a popped motor bro..
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif


    Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

  8. #28
    Super Moderator
    pajeff02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mansfield, PA
    Posts
    21,576

    Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

    Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    My wifey is somewhat of a gearhead. She popped a motor and a tranny once racing.. Spun a #3 bearing on the first motor. Then blew the syncro's right out of a 5spd the next time speed shifting... She also hates ricer fart can modified and loves to spank them if she can... She says she loves the look on their faces when they see they got beaten by a woman.. Melts egos somethimes I'd imagine..bahbhabha that's my girl..!

    Glad you got it figured out and that it was'nt a popped motor bro..

    My wife is the same way -- she'd blow the engine before losing to another car. I hope to get her to the track this year to turn her loose. May have to borrow my brother-in-law's rollback for the trip.

  9. #29
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    My wife is the same way -- she'd blow the engine before losing to another car. I hope to get her to the track this year to turn her loose. May have to borrow my brother-in-law's rollback for the trip.
    haha, hell yeah.. We had my buddy's shop put the tranny in. He pulls me aside and says, "you gotta take it easy man that tranny was fuuuuu'd inside"..
    I said go tell that to the little 5'3" stack of Irish TNT out there she did it! He say's "NO, I like living too much!"

  10. #30
    Senior Member MrMasterCraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    1,266

    2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

    Smittro


  11. #31
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMasterCraft View Post
    Smittro

    Of the wifey? I did have her pic posted once. She's 25 and I'm 35.

  12. #32
    Super Moderator
    pajeff02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mansfield, PA
    Posts
    21,576

    Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

    Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Of the wifey? I did have her pic posted once. She's 25 and I'm 35.
    I went the other way. I'm 42 and she's 45.

  13. #33
    Senior Member MrMasterCraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    1,266

    2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

    Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Of the wifey? I did have her pic posted once. She's 25 and I'm 35.
    Let's see it man

  14. #34
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMasterCraft View Post
    Let's see it man
    I don't post pictures of my family on the internet. That was a one time showing..

  15. #35
    Senior Member MrMasterCraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    1,266

    2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

    Jew

    lol, no I understand, it's cool.... can't wait for about another month or so, gotta few chicks already asking to ride on the boat... The digicam will definately be coming with me. I'll have to make sure I get a good tube that'll get alot of air, to help those tops from stayin' on

  16. #36
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMasterCraft View Post
    Jew

    lol, no I understand, it's cool.... can't wait for about another month or so, gotta few chicks already asking to ride on the boat... The digicam will definately be coming with me. I'll have to make sure I get a good tube that'll get alot of air, to help those tops from stayin' on
    Well I do have some pics of my little one (2 yrs old) on face book but that's fathers pride..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. So my radiator blew up on me...
    By eddielb in forum Western Members
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 08:48 AM
  2. Blew 3 pistons, twice.
    By AfroStosWS6 in forum Internal Engine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 04:02 AM
  3. Blew Out My Rear End!! Help?
    By TRIROCZ in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 09:58 AM
  4. My car blew up
    By 86 IROC-Z in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 06:32 PM
  5. Blew my tranny
    By BLKbandit98 in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2006, 01:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •