Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I got it!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on I got it!!!!!!!!!!! within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by 440 rwhp trans am its a z not an ss. but still a hell of a price! ...

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by 440 rwhp trans am View Post
    its a z not an ss. but still a hell of a price!
    That kind of stuff bugs me, it's got all the bolt-ons and an ultra-z hood still same damn car at the end of the day, if not better when most of us mod our cars.

Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    That kind of stuff bugs me, it's got all the bolt-ons and an ultra-z hood still same damn car at the end of the day, if not better when most of us mod our cars.
    well when we are talking price it is a big deference. sorry it bugs you but a z28 will never be a ss no mater what you do to it, it however may be a nicer car.

PEWETER METALIC
    2002 CAMARO Z-28 M-6

SS- all your getting extra is a nicer hood, and marginally better suspension!

I'll take the Z-28 any day of the week!

ps OP wanna Trade hoods???? lol
    Last edited by Justin93; 11-17-2008 at 04:09 PM.

Black
    2002 Camaro SS SLP

Just take that body kit off and put the 1 from your old 1 on. Yull be good. Naw just messin..

Nice car tho. And good mileage. I hate u. I just hit 45 k.
    2002 Camaro SS A4 - SLP# 2951 l MS4 l LT's w/ORY l F.A.S.T 78 & TB l Borla l Cutout l CME l TCI 3500 l 3.23's l !emissions l !sway

PEWETER METALIC
    2002 CAMARO Z-28 M-6

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge91 View Post
    I hate u. I just hit 45 k.
    Ahh milage is Just a number on the newer cars. If the car is well taken care of you got no worries! Mine Just spun 75k Before I put here away for the winter.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

well when we are talking price it is a big deference. sorry it bugs you but a z28 will never be a ss no mater what you do to it, it however may be a nicer car.
    Already had a thread go this way- Stock C5 vs. my WS6
    Last edited by c5z28; 11-17-2008 at 09:13 PM.

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

Already had a thread go this way- Stock C5 vs. my WS6
    hahahahaha, omg here it goes c5....

let this end.. i already have too many warnings.. hahahahaha... dont need a "in case you missed this 440 rwhp trans am" thread... lmao

that car is better than an ss..... to a collector... no, but there are few to none true collectors on this site... we almost all just care about speed... i think i saw someone say he had bolt ons... there for is faster than a ram air model WITH OUT A DOUBT... as far as suspension... it would all be coming out for drag suspension or autox suspension anyways.... so unless your talking bone stock cars (which who wants/cares for that) then the suspension arguement is mint... hell for that matter.... except for the small chance your talking to a true collocter who gives a shit if its an ss or z28... in my book the z28 is better because its near 1500 to 2k difference in price.. and in that difference you could have a nicely put together cam only car with an ss spoiler and hood......

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Sorry you don't need more infractions I just saw this and said iv'e seen this before-but where

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

Sorry you don't need more infractions I just saw this and said iv'e seen this before-but where
    hahaha, i was telling 440rwhpta that i didnt need them not you! hahahah, i think its funny... and almost would be worth the infractions to burn someone else... like said ive been on a role lately... hahahaha but im going to be a good little boy i guess... or try..

Pewter
    2000 Z28

Famous last words. You've got those cobras in sight we'll see how long it lasts.
    lol, I will try to show restraint. I only have one car on my need to kill list, and that will be to avenge my fallen 99.

Quote Originally Posted by O'Learys_SS View Post
    wtf u only paid 11 i paid 10 7 for 74000 on a SS o well love makes u do crazy things ha
    As much as I would have liked to find an SS, I couldnt pass up the deal on this one.

its a z not an ss. but still a hell of a price!
    Yeah, Im happy with it. And i feel the Z28 has more heritage behind it anyway, so Im not too broken up about not having an SS.

Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

Quote Originally Posted by buswwa View Post
    lol, I will try to show restraint. I only have one car on my need to kill list, and that will be to avenge my fallen 99.

As much as I would have liked to find an SS, I couldnt pass up the deal on this one.

Yeah, Im happy with it. And i feel the Z28 has more heritage behind it anyway, so Im not too broken up about not having an SS.
    um yeah. i dont know what the jack ass's above are talking about.... i love the z28. goes further back as well as the 68 firebird, as that is my future build. nothing against a z, just pointing out that the price would have been a tad bit more if it were an ss. but i guess im the only one on this thread to take the time while gazing at your beautiful car to notice it's a z28.

Blue
    2008 Corvette

That is a great looking Camaro!! Congrats

Pewter
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by BLOWNLS3 View Post
    That is a great looking Camaro!! Congrats
    Thanks. I cant wait until I can take some good pics of it. And I have a few appearance mods in mind for it. Small stuff, to make it sleeker. Should look pretty good when Im done.

Blue
    2008 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by buswwa View Post
    Thanks. I cant wait until I can take some good pics of it. And I have a few appearance mods in mind for it. Small stuff, to make it sleeker. Should look pretty good when Im done.
    No doubt, looks pretty good now.

Black
    BLK TA modded 12.2@113mph

That car would of been over 20k in Canada man That's a great price. Is that normal pricing for an f body?

i wouldnt call it normal pricing that was a great deal. but the economy is really bad in the states right now so theres some good deals out there. lots of people losing their jobs right now.

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28

I have a Z28 but I would have much rather had a SS, I like there stance a lot better than a Z. I just think they are a lot sharper car, that is what I wanted but when I bought mine in 98 you couldn't find anything on the lot and finally the car lot found my Silver Z in Northern Ohio and went and picked it up on a truck....she had 6 miles on her when I got it..... I plan on getting me a silver or black SS when I get my truck payed for in a couple years.

Pewter
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Durango View Post
    That car would of been over 20k in Canada man That's a great price. Is that normal pricing for an f body?
    The car rightfully could have been priced for 15-18 around here. I just caught them at the right time (just heading into what was forcast to be the worst winter we've had in years, and they had been sitting on it long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by m1a2d3 View Post
    i wouldnt call it normal pricing that was a great deal. but the economy is really bad in the states right now so theres some good deals out there. lots of people losing their jobs right now.
    It was absolutely a great deal. But it took some talking to get them to that price. I just happen to do that for a living.

Quote Originally Posted by 98Z28Camaro View Post
    I have a Z28 but I would have much rather had a SS, I like there stance a lot better than a Z. I just think they are a lot sharper car, that is what I wanted but when I bought mine in 98 you couldn't find anything on the lot and finally the car lot found my Silver Z in Northern Ohio and went and picked it up on a truck....she had 6 miles on her when I got it..... I plan on getting me a silver or black SS when I get my truck payed for in a couple years.
    The only big exterior diff with an SS is the spoiler and hood. They sit the same height, are all available in the same colors, although rims may be diff depending on how they were equipped from the dealer. I was gonna make my '99 into an SS clone, but bad things happened to it before I could begin the transformation.

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28

Don't get me wrong I love my Z and never plan on selling it since I bought it new but I just like the SS and would like to have one to cruise and take to the track some. If I ain't mistaking I think the SS has a better suspension than a regular Z because they seem to handle a lot better, and don't they come with a better exhaust?? Then you add a Ram air hood, Wing, Chrome Wheels, then the name Camaro SS I think it is worth the price difference because it took me a lot of money to add this and that to mine.....I was going to clone mine but I went with the cowl hood and bigger wing but I might switch it to an SS wing....

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

ss is ONLY better IF you are going to STAY STOCK..

if you are going to mod.. get the better deal of the deal..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information