Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 111

I did it again...(Terry and Andy unlimited)

This is a discussion on I did it again...(Terry and Andy unlimited) within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; No shit. well, I guess you should at least wait till he post the pics. For god sake, I have ...

  1. #81
    515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,702

    440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

    No shit. well, I guess you should at least wait till he post the pics. For god sake, I have to read thru all the crap, and still don't get to see pics of the car. Between their clothes, the wife, and the car...they could have their own TV show. And for some unknown reason, it really is interesting! That, or I am just becoming more of a loser everyday! LOL At least we are pretty much back on track with the initial post! Lets see those rims.
    2000 SLP Camaro SS M6 * 515 HP TrickFlow Package * FAST 92 MM Intake * Nick Williams 92 MM TB * Volant CAI * Granatelli MAF * Full Custom True Dual Exhaust with X-Pipe * Tuned by Breathless Performance

  2. #82
    515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,702

    440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

    Yeeeeeeessssssss, I floated this thread to a fifth page!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #83
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    How much longer should I let this saga go? :
    The word I first thought of was.... "forever"



    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    No shit. well, I guess you should at least wait till he post the pics. For god sake, I have to read thru all the crap, and still don't get to see pics of the car. Between their clothes, the wife, and the car...they could have their own TV show. And for some unknown reason, it really is interesting! That, or I am just becoming more of a loser everyday! LOL At least we are pretty much back on track with the initial post! Lets see those rims.

    We already filmed the pilot, we are just waiting to get picked up by a network! It's going to be a mix of hotrod tv, horsepower tv, pimp my ride, rob and big, and viva la bam. Or, Hot-horse-pimp-big-bam if you will. It's just non stop shenanigans with the occasional blip about one of our cars.

    2008 Z06 - Velocity Yellow - OEM

    2017 Silverado Z71 5.3 - OEM

    2002 Z06 - Electron Blue Metallic - D1 - E85 - 701 rwhp 687 rwtq **sold**

    2002 Z28: M6 NBM - cam and boltons - 396rwhp 357 rwtq **sold**

  4. #84
    Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Henryetta/Tulsa Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,483

    Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

    Pics to come tonight, we had a late night last night getting everything put back together, had a few hitches along the way, but all is well. She's getting washed tonight, then we will get some good evening/night shots (best time to take pics of Arctic White F-bodies IMO).

    The wheels are obviously polished aluminum alloy, so I've got to find a different polish, and that also means more buffing from what I hear, but oh well. I'll get them as clean as possible tonight, and I guess I'll buy a new buffing tool this weekend.

    Also, off topic (of course ), Andy if you can convince this guy to ship, here's a great price on some TTII's, staggered, complete with 335 DR's on the rear. From one of our local GM forums.

    http://www.okgmp.com/Community/showthread.php?t=12170

  5. #85
    Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Henryetta/Tulsa Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,483

    Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    How much longer should I let this saga go? :
    You can do whatever you want once I get pics up, this isn't me and Andy's normal trait anyway, we usually jack other people's threads, not our own

    2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Wifey's Grocery Getter
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

  6. #86
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    Pics to come tonight, we had a late night last night getting everything put back together, had a few hitches along the way, but all is well. She's getting washed tonight, then we will get some good evening/night shots (best time to take pics of Arctic White F-bodies IMO).

    The wheels are obviously polished aluminum alloy, so I've got to find a different polish, and that also means more buffing from what I hear, but oh well. I'll get them as clean as possible tonight, and I guess I'll buy a new buffing tool this weekend.

    Also, off topic (of course ), Andy if you can convince this guy to ship, here's a great price on some TTII's, staggered, complete with 335 DR's on the rear. From one of our local GM forums.

    http://www.okgmp.com/Community/showthread.php?t=12170

    No pictures

    Doesn't seem like a bad price at all! I'm working on a set of American Racing Rebel's off of one of our used cars, has a set of coopers on them, that seem pretty damn sticky to me. Not too sure what they are though. But trying to swap my tires/wheels out for them for free!!! The only problem is it is off a 01 Rustang, I hope the lug pattern is the same!

  7. #87
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    You can do whatever you want once I get pics up, this isn't me and Andy's normal trait anyway, we usually jack other people's threads, not our own
    WHICH we havn't done in quite awhile!!! We've been too busy jacking our own stuff!

    How did the installs go last night? I bet you had a ton of fun!

  8. #88
    Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Henryetta/Tulsa Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,483

    Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    WHICH we havn't done in quite awhile!!! We've been too busy jacking our own stuff!

    How did the installs go last night? I bet you had a ton of fun!
    Well, good and bad.. the complication was the new strut mount I bought...that was made in Taiwan.... the two nuts went on just fine, but the bolts on the backside (where you have to remove the brake master off the booster to get to), well, they crossthreaded almost immediately....from being hand-tightened!!!!!So I rigged it up with slightly bigger bolts for now, it's ugly, but it works. It's on warranty, but I'm not messing with those manual strut compressors any more!!!! When I get my new springs in the next couple months (thought about selling the ZR1's to do it faster...), I'll just pay someone else to put them on, and hand them a new strut mount as well.

  9. #89
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    Well, good and bad.. the complication was the new strut mount I bought...that was made in Taiwan.... the two nuts went on just fine, but the bolts on the backside (where you have to remove the brake master off the booster to get to), well, they crossthreaded almost immediately....from being hand-tightened!!!!!So I rigged it up with slightly bigger bolts for now, it's ugly, but it works. It's on warranty, but I'm not messing with those manual strut compressors any more!!!! When I get my new springs in the next couple months (thought about selling the ZR1's to do it faster...), I'll just pay someone else to put them on, and hand them a new strut mount as well.
    I'll do it for a case of beer and pack of Marlboro lights!!

    They are a pain in the ass... I hate even screwing with that garbage. So when I finally get new springs, shocks, and struts, I'll just have one of my guys do it.

  10. #90
    515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,702

    440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

    Shit...I will drive up there from Florida for a case of beer and pack of Marlboro lights! Throw in a bag of Redman and I will be there tonight!

  11. #91
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    Shit...I will drive up there from Florida for a case of beer and pack of Marlboro lights! Throw in a bag of Redman and I will be there tonight!
    Hahaha We got ourselves a snuffer!!! None of that pussy skoal!!

  12. #92
    Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Henryetta/Tulsa Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,483

    Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I'll do it for a case of beer and pack of Marlboro lights!!

    They are a pain in the ass... I hate even screwing with that garbage. So when I finally get new springs, shocks, and struts, I'll just have one of my guys do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    Shit...I will drive up there from Florida for a case of beer and pack of Marlboro lights! Throw in a bag of Redman and I will be there tonight!
    Alright, I got two cases of beer, two packs of Marlboro Lights, a bag of Redman. Anything else for you guys? Come on down

  13. #93
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    Alright, I got two cases of beer, two packs of Marlboro Lights, a bag of Redman. Anything else for you guys? Come on down
    Wait.... what kind of beer?!?! I may need a place to crash for atleast a night too! It's kind of a long hike.

  14. #94
    515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,702

    440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

    Kind of a long hike? I am going to need a place to stay for the week! I hope we are drinkin BudLight, is there really any other beer?

  15. #95
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    Kind of a long hike? I am going to need a place to stay for the week! I hope we are drinkin BudLight, is there really any other beer?
    oooooooo pisswater light?!?!?!

    Get atleast some Sam Adams!! Or to make it interesting... a fifth of Jack!

  16. #96
    Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Henryetta/Tulsa Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,483

    Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    Kind of a long hike? I am going to need a place to stay for the week! I hope we are drinkin BudLight, is there really any other beer?
    Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    oooooooo pisswater light?!?!?!

    Get atleast some Sam Adams!! Or to make it interesting... a fifth of Jack!
    North vs. South

    Here in the mid-west, we drink whatever does the job, and however many it takes to do said job.

  17. #97
    Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Henryetta/Tulsa Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,483

    Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

    Here are some preliminary pics taken with my 12 MP Kodak. Wifey is going to break out her professional Nikon tomorrow, and get some good pics. I haven't refined my skills yet







    Played around with some comic strip setting or something with this photo. Looks weird, but I like it. Maybe my new avatar

  18. #98
    515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,702

    440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

    That sir....is one very impressive looking Camaro! Rims look GREAT! And never forget...The South WILL Rise Again! In the south, only girls drink flavored beer! Cant wait to see what "wifey" can do with a camera, even though that Camaro needs no help looking pretty!

  19. #99
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    Here are some preliminary pics taken with my 12 MP Kodak. Wifey is going to break out her professional Nikon tomorrow, and get some good pics. I haven't refined my skills yet

    Click for full size

    Click for full size

    Click for full size

    Played around with some comic strip setting or something with this photo. Looks weird, but I like it. Maybe my new avatar
    Click for full size
    About Goddamn time Terry!

    Very nice!!! And you can't even tell the front wheels are castered in from a made in Taiwan strut mount!!! But seriously, looks great! Get some day time pics if you can so I can really criticize!!! You can really see the stagger in the wheels too, looks AWESOME!

  20. #100
    Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Henryetta/Tulsa Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,483

    Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    That sir....is one very impressive looking Camaro! Rims look GREAT! And never forget...The South WILL Rise Again! In the south, only girls drink flavored beer! Cant wait to see what "wifey" can do with a camera, even though that Camaro needs no help looking pretty!
    Thanks!! Well, I hope Oklahoma picks a side this time, instead of being stuck in the middle since we're a state this time and not just territory....

    Starla's got a lot of good ideas rolling through her head, and she has more scenic locations than a carwash with a highway in the background I'll probably submit one of her pics for COTM next month.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. RIP Andy Griffith
    By Shermanator86 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 12:51 AM
  2. Andy Rooney RIP
    By Danger731 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 07:16 AM
  3. Andy Rooney on sex
    By preston1980 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 09:11 AM
  4. Lex and Terry Radio Show
    By 98Camarod in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 04:31 PM
  5. UNLIMITED 427 power
    By deception05 in forum General Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-25-2005, 11:31 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •