Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I did it again...(Terry and Andy unlimited)

This is a discussion on I did it again...(Terry and Andy unlimited) within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS Bo lets me know if anyone is within 100 feet of the house. I always know ...

Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Bo lets me know if anyone is within 100 feet of the house. I always know when Andy is around.
    And Bo is also the reason Andy should never cross the threshold....if he wishes to keep his testicles, ankles, and all 8 pints of blood

2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Wifey's Grocery Getter
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    And Bo is also the reason Andy should never cross the threshold....if he wishes to keep his testicles, ankles, and all 8 pints of blood
    Yeah right, me and Bo are buds! I feed him top notch porterhouse steaks, and in return, he lets me keep to peepin.... :lmao"

515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar

440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

You two are out of control....but for some unkown reason, I can't stop myself from reading this thread???
    2000 SLP Camaro SS M6 * 515 HP TrickFlow Package * FAST 92 MM Intake * Nick Williams 92 MM TB * Volant CAI * Granatelli MAF * Full Custom True Dual Exhaust with X-Pipe * Tuned by Breathless Performance

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    Yeah right, me and Bo are buds! I feed him top notch porterhouse steaks, and in return, he lets me keep to peepin.... :lmao"
    Wrong answer, Bo would eat the steaks but then still kill you. He has been taught to hate everyone except me of course.

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    You two are out of control....but for some unkown reason, I can't stop myself from reading this thread???
    It's the suspense....one day we'll actually get back on topic, and you're just waiting on that day.... I would stick with that reason, so it doesn't sound like you're really interested in ambiguously gay subjects

440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

Rims for god sake....please, talk about rims! And just for the record, I get my jeans at Walmart, holes not included!

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Wrong answer, Bo would eat the steaks but then still kill you. He has been taught to hate everyone except me of course.
    ok so I lied.... I saw Bo, and ran like a little bitch..... happy now! That is part of my life that I've been trying to live down!

Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    Rims for god sake....please, talk about rims! And just for the record, I get my jeans at Walmart, holes not included!
    haha, now that's a mans man!! He laughs in the smug faces of designer companies everywhere, as they all wallow and cry in their own pools of faded and holey denim, wondering... "why don't people like me anymore" ... using their popped collars to wipe the waterfall of tears off their cheeks.

440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

ok so I lied.... I saw Bo, and ran like a little bitch..... happy now! That is part of my life that I've been trying to live down!

haha, now that's a mans man!! He laughs in the smug faces of designer companies everywhere, as they all wallow and cry in their own pools of faded and holey denim, wondering... "why don't people like me anymore" ... using their popped collars to wipe the waterfall of tears off their cheeks.
    Now that is the funniest shit I have ever read!

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

Back on topic (if there ever really was one )

My rims are in!!! If I wasn't stuck at work I'd be at home getting them prepped... but I WILL have them put on tonight, right after I finish my front shocks, which have been the most serious pain in my ass since the fuel pump install more than a year ago....

I'll try and get pics posted by tomorrow.

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Back on topic (if there ever really was one )

My rims are in!!! If I wasn't stuck at work I'd be at home getting them prepped... but I WILL have them put on tonight, right after I finish my front shocks, which have been the most serious pain in my ass since the fuel pump install more than a year ago....

I'll try and get pics posted by tomorrow.
    Let me know if you need a hand... I will cruise down (about the full 14 hours) and help you out! haha! I'm kinda excited to see them on your car.

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

Let me know if you need a hand... I will cruise down (about the full 14 hours) and help you out! haha! I'm kinda excited to see them on your car.
    The hard part's pretty much done now... my dad and I had to take a cutting torch to my driver's site strut, the top nut was rusted so bad you couldn't even tell what it was.... then we ran into more trouble....

The inside metal part of the strut mount where the shock goes through....was bonded to the shock...sooo when I went to pull the strut mount off, that metal piece and part of the rotted rubber stayed on the shock.......so me and the wife (Dad took off by then, he got frustrated ), had to take a chisel and a 10lb sledge to it...still took about 20-30 minutes to convince it to come loose....

So I had to buy a new strut mount (50 more bucks), and we were too tired to finish Sunday, I had class yesterday, so me and the wife are finishing today, changing the oil (AMSoil 0w30), and putting the wheels on. This, of course, is after we get off work tonight

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

The hard part's pretty much done now... my dad and I had to take a cutting torch to my driver's site strut, the top nut was rusted so bad you couldn't even tell what it was.... then we ran into more trouble....

The inside metal part of the strut mount where the shock goes through....was bonded to the shock...sooo when I went to pull the strut mount off, that metal piece and part of the rotted rubber stayed on the shock.......so me and the wife (Dad took off by then, he got frustrated ), had to take a chisel and a 10lb sledge to it...still took about 20-30 minutes to convince it to come loose....

So I had to buy a new strut mount (50 more bucks), and we were too tired to finish Sunday, I had class yesterday, so me and the wife are finishing today, changing the oil (AMSoil 0w30), and putting the wheels on. This, of course, is after we get off work tonight

I changed my mind.... I like you.... but I'll be GOD DAMNED if I'm driving down for that!!!!! 0w30 huh? I may have to try that this year, I usually stick with 5w30 royal purple.

2008 Z06 - Velocity Yellow - OEM

2017 Silverado Z71 5.3 - OEM

2002 Z06 - Electron Blue Metallic - D1 - E85 - 701 rwhp 687 rwtq **sold**

2002 Z28: M6 NBM - cam and boltons - 396rwhp 357 rwtq **sold**

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

I changed my mind.... I like you.... but I'll be GOD DAMNED if I'm driving down for that!!!!! 0w30 huh? I may have to try that this year, I usually stick with 5w30 royal purple.

Don't let Sarge see that....he would eat your soul for less....

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Don't let Sarge see that....he would eat your soul for less....
    No one trusts the purple stuff huh.... maybe I should consider switching!

btw. I can't believe this thread actually hit over 70 posts.

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

No one trusts the purple stuff huh.... maybe I should consider switching!

btw. I can't believe this thread actually hit over 70 posts.
    I can. We talk too damn much about nothing. I'm surprised it's not 700 posts between just me and you

And you should definately consider switching. Pennz Platinum is good if you wanna stick with 5w30, but I think I'll probably be staying with the amsoil stuff

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

You know, I was also thinking it would be cool to get the inner diameter of my center caps, and see if Jaison could rig me up some cool customized center cap cover things later on to go over the top of the forgeline logo stuff.......Hmmmmmmmmmm. JAAAAAAAIIIIISSSSSOOOONNNN!!!! What do you think?

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

You know, I was also thinking it would be cool to get the inner diameter of my center caps, and see if Jaison could rig me up some cool customized center cap cover things later on to go over the top of the forgeline logo stuff.......Hmmmmmmmmmm. JAAAAAAAIIIIISSSSSOOOONNNN!!!! What do you think?
    That would be pretty damn badass!

Yeah... atleast the mods havent shut us down yet, or moved this thread to AAG. The captains of the TJEA are also the entertainment facilitators of LS1.com!!! haha we are awesome! Isn't it about time Preston made us both into honorary semi-mods?!?!

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

That would be pretty damn badass!

Yeah... atleast the mods havent shut us down yet, or moved this thread to AAG. The captains of the TJEA are also the entertainment facilitators of LS1.com!!! haha we are awesome! Isn't it about time Preston made us both into honorary semi-mods?!?!
    I think the other guys just leave it up to Preston, he seems to be the only one of the mods who even acknowledges our presence

We do give this site a bit of awesome pointless reading.

"That's it, I'm gonna have to give you a semi-warning!! One more incedent, and I'll semi-ban you!!"

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

Going home to do the install and oil change, etc.!!! Pics will be posted by or before tomorrow evening.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

How much longer should I let this saga go? :

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information