Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 111

I did it again...(Terry and Andy unlimited)

This is a discussion on I did it again...(Terry and Andy unlimited) within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by Anthracis That's a good f'in deal you lucky sob! I need to get me some wheels...soon!!!!! Post ...

  1. #21
    Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Henryetta/Tulsa Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,483

    Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthracis View Post
    That's a good f'in deal you lucky sob! I need to get me some wheels...soon!!!!! Post pics when you get em mounted up.
    Yes it is, and yes I am I'll post pics up the minute I get them on the car.

  2. #22
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    Yes it is, and yes I am I'll post pics up the minute I get them on the car.
    You better spit shine those bastards....

    You guys still have snow on the ground down there?

    2008 Z06 - Velocity Yellow - OEM

    2017 Silverado Z71 5.3 - OEM

    2002 Z06 - Electron Blue Metallic - D1 - E85 - 701 rwhp 687 rwtq **sold**

    2002 Z28: M6 NBM - cam and boltons - 396rwhp 357 rwtq **sold**

  3. #23
    Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Henryetta/Tulsa Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,483

    Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    You better spit shine those bastards....

    You guys still have snow on the ground down there?
    I'm gonna buff em up so much, even a vampire would show up in the reflection

    No, we're getting into storm season now it seems It changes from day to day here, you never know what the weather's gonna be like. I hope the rain waits until after 12, I got new carpet in the back of my truck that needs to get to my storage shed...

  4. #24
    Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Henryetta/Tulsa Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,483

    Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

    I found his old ad in the Las Vegas F-Body forums. Look gooood on his Pewter Z, I think they'll look most excellent on Arctic White as well.

    http://forums.lvfbody.com/showthread.php?p=268275

  5. #25
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    I found his old ad in the Las Vegas F-Body forums. Look gooood on his Pewter Z, I think they'll look most excellent on Arctic White as well.

    http://forums.lvfbody.com/showthread.php?p=268275
    Nice.... They probably will look better on an Arctic car.... but your old TTII's would have looked better on an NBM car!

  6. #26
    Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Henryetta/Tulsa Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,483

    Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    Nice.... They probably will look better on an Arctic car.... but your old TTII's would have looked better on an NBM car!
    I think you would be better off finding a slightly rarer wheel . I have already proven that you don't have to go the expensive route to find quality wheels....you just need to be Lady Luck's love slave for a short time, and also do her laundry, wash her dishes, take out the trash, and carry out a few hits on some certain people who no longer walk among us....you might say they're uhhh...sleeping with the fishes Once you've done all that, then she'll point you in the right direction to a good deal, right after you sign the quit-claim deed to your soul.

  7. #27
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    I think you would be better off finding a slightly rarer wheel . I have already proven that you don't have to go the expensive route to find quality wheels....you just need to be Lady Luck's love slave for a short time, and also do her laundry, wash her dishes, take out the trash, and carry out a few hits on some certain people who no longer walk among us....you might say they're uhhh...sleeping with the fishes Once you've done all that, then she'll point you in the right direction to a good deal, right after you sign the quit-claim deed to your soul.
    DAMN... thats all I had to do this whole time?!?!? I guess as long as lady luck is smokin hot! Hell, I'd even do it if she was a fatty!

  8. #28
    Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Henryetta/Tulsa Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,483

    Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    DAMN... thats all I had to do this whole time?!?!? I guess as long as lady luck is smokin hot! Hell, I'd even do it if she was a fatty!
    Weeeelll, after a few shots...........wait, no...she was still ugly...

  9. #29
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    Weeeelll, after a few shots...........wait, no...she was still ugly...
    ach scheisse!!! Oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do.... And in the mean time... search craigslist.

  10. #30
    Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Henryetta/Tulsa Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,483

    Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    ach scheisse!!! Oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do.... And in the mean time... search craigslist.
    I was actually just googling, and ran across that Craigslisting. I would never have thought, "Hmmm, wonder what's on Las Vegas's Craigslist today..."

  11. #31
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    I was actually just googling, and ran across that Craigslisting. I would never have thought, "Hmmm, wonder what's on Las Vegas's Craigslist today..."
    You can't bullshit me!! You were craigslisting for vegas whores and just stumbled across it! I know you too well!!!!

    Did you google that particular wheel or what?

  12. #32
    Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Henryetta/Tulsa Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,483

    Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    You can't bullshit me!! You were craigslisting for vegas whores and just stumbled across it! I know you too well!!!!

    Did you google that particular wheel or what?
    No thanks, Mrs. Bush does plenty good for me And I don't have to get tested afterward

    The wheel size, I was searching for a deal on staggered packages. The last time I looked, Tomz was doing a deal on TTII's for 1169.00, staggered with Sumitomo tires. But I think they took the offer down a while back. So I was just googling around to find something, and that was one of the first things to pop up.

  13. #33
    515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,702

    440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    Thanks for the support

    I can't wait til they get here! Probably the best deal I could run into on a set of wheels.

    And you've got probably the best looking red Camaro I've ever seen by the way
    You are the man... THANK YOU! I just picked up my newly tinted tailights, front turn signal housings, and rear bumper lights. Hopefully I will have it all installed this weekend and post some pics! Those rims are going to look SIC!
    2000 SLP Camaro SS M6 * 515 HP TrickFlow Package * FAST 92 MM Intake * Nick Williams 92 MM TB * Volant CAI * Granatelli MAF * Full Custom True Dual Exhaust with X-Pipe * Tuned by Breathless Performance

  14. #34
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    No thanks, Mrs. Bush does plenty good for me And I don't have to get tested afterward

    The wheel size, I was searching for a deal on staggered packages. The last time I looked, Tomz was doing a deal on TTII's for 1169.00, staggered with Sumitomo tires. But I think they took the offer down a while back. So I was just googling around to find something, and that was one of the first things to pop up.
    I keep trying to google that stuff, but I keep getting side tracked with pr0n.....

  15. #35
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    my honest opinion is if you're going to spend $1000 on rims/tires-atleast get better looking rims. Those look fugly.

  16. #36
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    my honest opinion is if you're going to spend $1000 on rims/tires-atleast get better looking rims. Those look fugly.
    Oh what up Terry!!! Sick burn!!!!!

    They arent THAT bad!!!!

  17. #37
    Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Henryetta/Tulsa Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,483

    Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    my honest opinion is if you're going to spend $1000 on rims/tires-atleast get better looking rims. Those look fugly.
    I respect an honest opinion.




    At least my headers aren't covered in rust though



    No, but really, I think you'll change your mind a bit once I get some high quality photos with them on the SS. I don't think his pewter Z does them justice, and it's a side shot, you can't even tell they're staggered in that pic. IMO just about anything staggered looks good. And the fact that they are just about the lightest 17" rim you'll ever find, just makes it that much better. And I think they're beautiful
    Last edited by Y2KArcticSS; 02-12-2009 at 06:14 AM.

  18. #38
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    I respect an honest opinion.




    At least my headers aren't covered in rust though



    No, but really, I think you'll change your mind a bit once I get some high quality photos with them on the SS. I don't think his pewter Z does them justice, and it's a side shot, you can't even tell they're staggered in that pic. IMO just about anything staggered looks good. And the fact that they are just about the lightest 17" rim you'll ever find, just makes it that much better. And I think they're beautiful
    Not as beautiful as you




    Sorry.... a little carried away

    I'm gonna search for a set of those bastards, light weight staggered is the route I'd want to go too!

  19. #39
    Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Henryetta/Tulsa Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,483

    Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    Not as beautiful as you




    Sorry.... a little carried away

    I'm gonna search for a set of those bastards, light weight staggered is the route I'd want to go too!

    Whoooa, whooooooa!! Hold the train there buddy



    I found one other set for sale, and it was off a Supra, I think they have a slightly smaller 5-lug pattern, so no fitty...

  20. #40
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    Whoooa, whooooooa!! Hold the train there buddy



    I found one other set for sale, and it was off a Supra, I think they have a slightly smaller 5-lug pattern, so no fitty...
    Yeah... I don't know exactly what size I want to go yet, or if I'm going with a nice set of street tires or Nitto 555's. I have 17' knock-off TTII's on mine as it is, with some cheap as cosco brand hard compound tire.... (previous owners) so I don't really NEED them, I just want them....

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. RIP Andy Griffith
    By Shermanator86 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 12:51 AM
  2. Andy Rooney RIP
    By Danger731 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 07:16 AM
  3. Andy Rooney on sex
    By preston1980 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 09:11 AM
  4. Lex and Terry Radio Show
    By 98Camarod in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 04:31 PM
  5. UNLIMITED 427 power
    By deception05 in forum General Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-25-2005, 11:31 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •