Results 1 to 6 of 6

how much would you sale this camaro for?

This is a discussion on how much would you sale this camaro for? within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; ok here is the link to my facebook page, since i cannot figure out how to upload my highresolution pics ...

  1. #1
    Member saucycrossover1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    louisville ky
    Posts
    120

    black
    2000 camaro ss

    how much would you sale this camaro for?

    ok here is the link to my facebook page, since i cannot figure out how to upload my highresolution pics to photobucket... the car has 38,XXX miles on it. im looking to probably sell it, how much do you think it is worth?? 2000 z28/SS

    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1342235393

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Posts
    30

    Black
    1998 Z28

    First: Handsome young man there! Definately a future gear head!

    I have seen pretty much a dead on match (T Tops though) asking $16K. Not too many hits on it yet, but that is the economy.

    Not in market, as my project book is full but I would probably go $6 - 8 grand to flip, or $12 to hold onto and make something out of it. Hope that is helpful...

  3. #3
    Member MeGoFast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chitown Burbs
    Age
    52
    Posts
    157

    Black
    2013 Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE

    What happened Saucy, a month ago you were thinking of mods? Eitherway I remember your car was very very clean and you paid somewhere around 14k..?? This time of year folks are lowing their prices to sell them with winter just around the corner. If you can, hold onto and put if up for sale end of March for spring fever if you want top dollar. Its going to be tough to get what you probably want (payoff at minimum) for it, it is very clean though-good luck!

  4. #4
    Member saucycrossover1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    louisville ky
    Posts
    120

    black
    2000 camaro ss

    Quote Originally Posted by MeGoFast View Post
    What happened Saucy, a month ago you were thinking of mods? Eitherway I remember your car was very very clean and you paid somewhere around 14k..?? This time of year folks are lowing their prices to sell them with winter just around the corner. If you can, hold onto and put if up for sale end of March for spring fever if you want top dollar. Its going to be tough to get what you probably want (payoff at minimum) for it, it is very clean though-good luck!
    If I'm going to spend moneyon mods I want to get somthing I know ill keep. I'm really wanting a 6speed and a different color, in the process of lookin around.

  5. #5
    Member MeGoFast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chitown Burbs
    Age
    52
    Posts
    157

    Black
    2013 Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE

    Quote Originally Posted by saucycrossover1 View Post
    If I'm going to spend moneyon mods I want to get somthing I know ill keep. I'm really wanting a 6speed and a different color, in the process of lookin around.
    Yeah 6 speed, I luv shiftin. Black is nice but shows a lot, whatever you do I hope its not going to be a red or yellow because I personally don't like those colors, but to each his own.

  6. #6
    Member saucycrossover1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    louisville ky
    Posts
    120

    black
    2000 camaro ss

    Quote Originally Posted by MeGoFast View Post
    Yeah 6 speed, I luv shiftin. Black is nice but shows a lot, whatever you do I hope its not going to be a red or yellow because I personally don't like those colors, but to each his own.
    Yesmy black is super nice but so hard to keep clean :/

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 98 Camaro SS for sale
    By ebonreaver in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 04:22 PM
  2. V6 Camaro for sale!
    By Black02LS1 in forum Western Members
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 03:35 PM
  3. SS Camaro for sale
    By chicoSS in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-15-2006, 10:34 PM
  4. Camaro 4 Sale!!!
    By LOUDMAN in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 06:34 PM
  5. For Sale: '98 Camaro Z28
    By murphy80 in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-13-2006, 06:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •