How do I contact Frost?

This is a discussion on How do I contact Frost? within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Hey guys i have some issues going on with my car and it may be a bad computer and i ...

black
    2001 ss

How do I contact Frost?

Hey guys i have some issues going on with my car and it may be a bad computer and i have some questions i would like to ask frost. but i cant find any phone numbers for him on his site. any help?

Pewter
    '00 SS

Pm him. Another person was saying he needs to send something to him but cant get a hold of him. They have been getting all these storms or something. Also, you probably wont find his number. Another member here has made that obvious to everyone trying to find him.

Just pm him or email him on his website and wait and see.
    Suspension: Lower control arms (Spohn), Drive shaft safety loop, Torque arm (Edlebrock), Strut tower brace, Panhard Bar (BMR)

Under the Hood: Smooth bellows, Lid, Catch can, LT Headers, ORY, AIR/EGR delete, Poly engine/transmission mounts,

Exterior: Painted brake calipers (Red), Halo “Spyder” Headlights w/matching parking/turn signals (Black)

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Steve is a very busy man as it is and often even travels to do tunes. That severe weather out that way really put a damper on their response time as I believe they were without power for some time. Like said, just e-mail him through his site. His PM box here might be full.

black
    2001 ss

Thanks guys but i fixed the car it had a shorted wire behind a coil ten minutes and the car is back to normal.

Thread Information