Hey yall

This is a discussion on Hey yall within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; First let me introduce myself, my name is Kevin, from california, but currently deployed with the military. Luckily so far ...

Red
    99 Camaro Z28

Lightbulb Hey yall

First let me introduce myself, my name is Kevin, from california, but currently deployed with the military. Luckily so far i havent seen any overseas time, but am on a stateside deployment. Its not so bad, our tempory "duty station" is Ft. Eustis, VA. From there we get sent out all over the country doing antiterrorism/force protection/homeland security at all the major ports throughout the united states (Currently in TX). So that was just a lil about me, i plan on being pretty active in this forum seeing as i always have questions about my camaro. So anyway, i have a 1999 camaro z28 that im attempting to turn into an SS which i should have just bought an SS in the first place as much money as its costing me. I just got the ss hood put on and painted, and will shortly be buying the airbox and everything to make it functional. Now as for questions that i have, are there any good sites that you guys have found that have good stuff for our cars? Are the SS Emblems stickers or little placards, how many are there, and where exactly do they go? where could i buy some? Is the from grill that i keep seeing that says SS on it standard for SS's or is it something extra they put on it? I have aftermarket rims on it right now, but i dont really like them (what do you guys think?), i want the actual SS wheels, but again, i cant find them anywhere online. what exactly are they called? and my last question, i have flow master exhaust on it, and i got new pipes on it, but i still hear other camaros that have more deep sound to it, any suggestions on how to get better sound out of it? Thanks in advance for any replies, and i look forward to talking to you guys about our cars.
    Last edited by goatzz; 08-15-2006 at 10:17 PM. Reason: typo

Red
    99 Camaro Z28

hey kages99, i tried to pm you: Kages99 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

Hello Kevin.

I was at Ft. Eustis for my A.I.T. Do they still have the Gasthaus (bar) and what we called "The Train". I was a night student so we had to eat at "The Train" with our meal card because the mess hall was closed after classes. It was a stationary rail/dining car, that was sort of off by itself. That was over twenty-three years ago though.

Anyway, glad to have you here and thanks for your service.

Thread Information