Thread: Hello

Question Hello

Greeting everyone.

I previously owned a 2000 Camaro Z28 and a 2002 Mustang GT. Currently drive a 2006 Hummer H2 (I know big difference). I been contemplating the idea of buying a Camaro. My dream car has always been a 2002 35th Ann SS. If ound this car in the For Sale section (http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92962) and I just love the car, seems to be in great condition. Now my question is: what do you guys thing abou the vehicle? Do any of you know the owner? Any other similar vehicles on sale out there?

Thanks in advance and hope to join the Camaro family soon!!
    Last edited by goukii; 08-10-2008 at 03:35 PM.

dirty aka white
    2000 Z

2005 ss? you mean the 2002 ss?

Yes 2002.

i just paid 19k for an a4 car it has the 345 non center exhaust and 8700 miles. its an LE with ttops like new condition 1 owner. all paperwork and new ss mats and trophy mat. he claimed he was trying to sell it for 6 months. m6 might be worth a little more to some people but i personally prefer the a4. 2002 my car has original tires but if that car has expensive new tires it might add to cost. my car is bone stock

Congrats on your vehicle purchase. I been looking around the net and it seems to be a fine car at a good price if it is as described. The only thing holding me back is that I can fly to pick it up (work sucks) so I wont be able to inspect it. But Im seriously considering it.

i went to inspect my car before purchase. i was lucky i was dealing with an honest guy. if you buy threw ebay they have some type of buyer protection. i think the value of these cars is going down every day. might want to consider waiting till winter to get a good deal. but then you dont get to drive it.

Just a slow Camaro KING Z28 HAWK's Avatar

LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

Welcome to the site goukii!

Thread Information