Arctic White
    '00 Camaro M6 SS #3553

Halo headlights and Lingenfelter Qs

I recently purchased the halo headlights for my '00 SS and damn...those things just do not want to fit in nicely at all. I recall there being an installation thread or two about them, so any help/tips would be much appreciated.

Also, my step-father and I have been talking about sending the car off to Lingenfelter for the 350 package. This wouldn't be for a while, but does anyone here have that set-up or know of anyone who does and know how well it performs (particularly in comparison to stock Zs and SSes, GTs and Cobras, and mid-to-late 90's 'Vettes) ?

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

have no clue to the first part of your thread, however, skip the Ling 350 package. the amount of money that you will spend on that package you can out and get other/better/more aftermarket performance parts to give your car more power all around. you're spending the money for the name and i bet you would be pissed if some dude with the same/similar, or lesser mods whips you on the street or track for the money spent...

i'm not saying Ling is bad/poor performance, but look at other options/parts/prices, etc (basically do some research) before commiting to a Ling package...

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

they typicaly put down mid 370s rwhp after the 350 package with OUT headers as thats not part of the package......theres one for sale right now on ebay....by the time your done your loooking at close to 10k with tax bro...your MUUUUUUCH better off selling your car and finding a used car with LPE work already done to it.....youll save a bunch of money .....but i absolutly LOVE my car...pulls so fuckin hard and sound sick ..paid 19,500 for mine with 17k miles ..MINT.....3k fikse wheels on it and the 383 package installed....i have recepts for 23k the guy spent at lpe..crazy
    here check this one out for sale
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevr...spagenameZWDVW

Thread Information