Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Gto Pssshhh Lol Give Me A Break!!!!

This is a discussion on Gto Pssshhh Lol Give Me A Break!!!! within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by jrc1122 A cure for this, is to race and lose to a well built 4 cylinder . ...

U. S And A Greatest country in all of world

Stock
    2002 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by jrc1122 View Post
    A cure for this, is to race and lose to a well built 4 cylinder .
    I am tired of seeing this garbage on the boards. who cares what car is faster stock. last time i checked i was "run what ya brung". some people like GTO's and some like f-bodys. to me as long as it's GM i dont care. and JRC1122 was right, This is not a dick measuring fourm. so if you really want to prove your f-body is better then shut up and show everyone!

-S-howtime -S-teele (SS) showtimesteele99SS's Avatar

Black
    1999 SS Camaro #4,510

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by jrc1122 View Post
    showtimesteele99SS
    -S-howtime -S-teele (SS)

1999 SS Camaro #4,510
    Black

---Seems like we have a case of penis-comparison-itus. A common problem with young 18-22 year old men. In some instances it has effected even older people.

A cure for this, is to race and lose to a well built 4 cylinder. This may need to happen a few times, before the cockyness wears off. This may take several years.. But rest assured this almost always is cureable.

The most common cure is maturity. Typically age has a large effect on maturity. Sometimes you are cursed with the uncureable penis-comparison-itus. If this is the case... we will be forced to read posts like this as long as we visit these forums.

Best of luck with your disease. I wish you the best.

Get well soon.
    ok dude your real cool... all i did was stated an OPINION ok with the Grand am drivers i mean GTO drivers that i came acrossed in MY AREA were not the Best !!! OK sorry to hit a SOFT SPOt you bring Age ok good shot at me and my Opinion was clear and not immature ok and you bring up Endowment u prolly dnt now what that means but you bring up the size of my ENGINE lol (manhood) lol seems 2be all you think about and maybe your Paranoid.

IMO ONCE AGAIN

So with that said once again all i meant was i didnt like the FEW GTO owners i came acrossed so far. I Like GTOs I Like LS1 I like LS2 I LIKE ANYTHING GM!
    I s T h a t C L E A R!

RED
    02 SS, 03 BMW 745

Quote Originally Posted by showtimesteele99SS View Post
    im not stupid everyone ok lol so all i said is my opinion on the gto drivers i have encountered is all!!! mod for mod on ls1 fbod vs ls1 goat you should already no the results ok. and obviously the ls2 is a going to respond great and mod for mod no i dnt stand a chand mod for mod but even stock ls2 vs my car im confident if i get a good launch i can hang . thats all im saying i love the car its a gm vehicle lol and has the ls powerplant but there not THE FASTEST CARS ON THE ROAD is all im saying ok !!!
    Dude your not making sense to me. Your stating your opinion about GTO drivers and then you start talking about engines. So let me clarify what you are trying to say to everyone else. The GTO drivers you've come across regardless if they're LS1 or LS2 have acted like dick-heads towards you. And your saying that a LS1 F-Body has a fighting chance against a LS1 GTO assuming they are stock. The LS1 F-Body doesn't stand a chance to the LS2 GTO again both being stock. I don't know what other there is to argue about. BTW your poll is a pointless, unaccurate detail of nothing. People are probly just voting for their cars, heck that what I did.

RED
    02 SS, 03 BMW 745

Quote Originally Posted by showtimesteele99SS View Post
    ok dude your real cool... all i did was stated an OPINION ok with the Grand am drivers i mean GTO drivers that i came acrossed in MY AREA were not the Best !!! OK sorry to hit a SOFT SPOt you bring Age ok good shot at me and my Opinion was clear and not immature ok and you bring up Endowment u prolly dnt now what that means but you bring up the size of my ENGINE lol (manhood) lol seems 2be all you think about and maybe your Paranoid.

IMO ONCE AGAIN

So with that said once again all i meant was i didnt like the FEW GTO owners i came acrossed so far. I Like GTOs I Like LS1 I like LS2 I LIKE ANYTHING GM!
    I s T h a t C L E A R!
    And there he goes agian. Hey, u got ADHD or something man?!!

Black
    1999 SS Camaro #4,510

its whatever now lol w.e
    1999 SS Black a4 T top 330hp leather #4510/4817
    13.329 1/4 104.23MPH ALL STOCK
    Videos/picsofRide www.myspace.com/showtimesteele

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2597608
    ANY FBODS HANGING OUT IN PHILLY AREA EMAI [email]edwardpsteele@gmail.com[email]

RED
    02 SS, 03 BMW 745

Black
    2002 camaro z-28

damn yall just stop saying shit to each other.....lets juss close this thread now and avoid bans...

Black
    1999 SS Camaro #4,510

ok get banned all i said is some gto owners around my way were rude when i met them but w.e

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Don't feed the troll.

Dear LS1.com members,

My apologies for entertaining his appetite for pointless Internet banter earlier in this thread, I thought he was just another typical 20 year old arrogant LS1 owner who could use a little constructive criticism. But I was wrong, he is in fact a TROLL.

Gto Pssshhh Lol Give Me A Break!!!! ---Yeah that title definately shows your utmost respect for the GTO.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

As long as your driving a GM no matter if its LS6 7 2 1 LT1 LT4 or even the V6, your on the right track and beats the shit out of any one else out there

Black
    1999 SS Camaro #4,510

i agree im so sick of arguing about me meeting 4 GTO owners that Happen to be Rude not all just these 4 lol

black
    2004 GTO 6M

I don't know about everyone but i have owned 3 camaros and i now own a GTO i love allll of them the camaro has some benefits and the GTO has some benefits. Lets all just get along and agree mustangs suck

Black
    1999 SS Camaro #4,510

This is True Mustangs do Suck !!

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Thread closed due to all the fighting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information