Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

GSX-R750 vs LS1 who would win????

This is a discussion on GSX-R750 vs LS1 who would win???? within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; What do you have done to your car? I'm amazed that you won and hung. Great job!...

Le Mans Blue
    2004 Z16

What do you have done to your car? I'm amazed that you won and hung. Great job!

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

It's all in the rider of the bike. That just shows if they can't ride they are not that fast. It's much harder to race a bike than a car. Good kill on the first race and way to keep up. Once he learns how handle it you won't be able to win. Most riders are not very good.

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

see...told ya to just run him and find out!!!!!! like he said most riders arnt that good.......when u DO line up with a real skilled rider though it shows and u can see what a 10sec quartermile looks like next to ya.lol

Blue
    01 SS M6 SLP#4572

Quote Originally Posted by danziger View Post
    What do you have done to your car? I'm amazed that you won and hung. Great job!
    not much have not had it long....SLP high flow lid,SLP power flow cat back, SLP 85mm high flow mass air,SLP diablosport 2,and SLP high flow cats it was all on there when i got the car..im not sure about the 1.85 rockers the guy did not say but thats the only thing missing from the stage two performance pac from SLP

Blue
    01 SS M6 SLP#4572

Ya it was a very fast bike to bad he could not ride...and the funny thing is i think he feels lucky for beating me not the other way around...he has no idea how fast his bike is or could be in the right hands..

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry01ss View Post
    Ya it was a very fast bike to bad he could not ride...and the funny thing is i think he feels lucky for beating me not the other way around...he has no idea how fast his bike is or could be in the right hands..

That's why most riders don't need anything bigger than a 600. They don't now what to do with it to even take advantage of the extra cc's.

Silver
    1998 Camaro SS

I had a ZX12 Ninja and a CBR 900 and there is no comparison. I had a Camaro screwin with me on the highway and I know he was at top end and I could slow down and get behind him then catch back up no problem. Both those bikes would be at 100 before shifting to 3rd gear. I've never been on a 750 though, but I can't see them bein too far off. I think you were doin pretty good to even hang with him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information