Pewter
    2000 Z28

Talking Got the power back!!!!

I put my car in the shop last Weds for the clutch slave cylinder. When they got the slave out, it turned out I needed to replace the master cylinder as well (damn fifty cent piece of plastic on the quick connect fitting), so after having one shipped 2 day air from the WS6store (they rock), the shop was able to finish the car today. To explain the length of time in the shop, I work at a dealership, and it was being worked on in our used car shop. Half off labor makes it worth the "he works here so its not a priority" bullshit.
    So I get in the car to bring it around front before leaving, and the clutch feels like new. Solid, positive pressure thoughout the whole pedal travel. At this point Im dying to get it on the road. I finally get to leave work, and one of my co-workers is trying to follow me in his 06' Nissan Altima. I get off the property, and nail it. Up until this fix, WOT caused my clutch pedal to drop to the floor, and my synchros to not align. NO MORE!!!!! I spun through first, second, and third before I could finally come to my senses and pull my foot offa the gas pedal. OMG!!! First time for this since before the header install. As I was driving home, I risked many tickets, but could barely resist getting on it. I had some kid in an Olds Alero try to run me from a light, then he followed me through some turns. I hit what I knew to be a safe straightaway, downed to second, popped the clutch, revved to around 5k, and dumped the clutch. OMFG!!!! Gone in a cloud of tire. Wooooo Hoooooo!!!!
    Can ya tell Im excited? Sorry this was so long.
    FOR SALE 2000 Z28 M6
    It's pretty much Raw Awesome

Just a slow Camaro KING Z28 HAWK's Avatar

LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

NICE! Being away from her really hurts doesn't it?

let the F-Bodies roll jimmybling31's Avatar

white
    94 camaro z28

great. it sux not being able to drive your baby. I miss mine. It's been 2 whole weeks away from it...and alot of down time modding...lol. I don't have a license til the 9th so i am just modding til I get my license back.

Thread Information