Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

GMMG Phase 2 & 3 prices?

This is a discussion on GMMG Phase 2 & 3 prices? within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; am i the only one who wants to know HOW THE F**K HE GOT A MILLION DOLLARS????? at 22, wat ...

blue green chameleon
    1998 Trans Am

am i the only one who wants to know HOW THE F**K HE GOT A MILLION DOLLARS????? at 22, wat the hell am i not doing

PEWETER METALIC
    2002 CAMARO Z-28 M-6

Quote Originally Posted by ggino85 View Post
    am i the only one who wants to know HOW THE F**K HE GOT A MILLION DOLLARS????? at 22, wat the hell am i not doing
    NOPE I asked in my post in a joking way lol

Jetstream Blue Metallic
    2008 Z06 Corvette

I tried to drop you guys a hint...leave it at that...better you don't ask. Just focus on his questions instead. He's a good kid, gone through some rough stuff. My wife and I lost our 16 year old daughter, and as a result of that we received a fair amount of money (none of which was used to buy the Z06 by the way) but I'd trade it all back in a nano second to have her back. As I stated above...Big bucks usually comes at a bigger cost...heartache...getting the picture now boys?

blue green chameleon
    1998 Trans Am

yeah i didnt think about that sorry to stir things Z-B, and thanks Mr. Hyde im glad you brought that up, it keep me from sticking my nose even further where it doesn't belong

PEWETER METALIC
    2002 CAMARO Z-28 M-6

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Hyde View Post
    I tried to drop you guys a hint...leave it at that...better you don't ask. Just focus on his questions instead. He's a good kid, gone through some rough stuff. My wife and I lost our 16 year old daughter, and as a result of that we received a fair amount of money (none of which was used to buy the Z06 by the way) but I'd trade it all back in a nano second to have her back. As I stated above...Big bucks usually comes at a bigger cost...heartache...getting the picture now boys?
    Yeah I def didnt catch the hint,I'm Sorry Mr.Hyde! . Anyway I Think he should invest most of it smartly instead of buying toys at this time. Make your money work for you man!!!! then go buy the Vette
    Last edited by Justin93; 09-25-2008 at 03:48 PM.

Black
    99 SS

Quote Originally Posted by Justin93 View Post
    Sorry to burst you bubble but a mill wont last you very long these days, UNLESS you Wisely invest it and build off of it!!!! If I were you I'd Buy the Vette and Invest in Either Undeveloped Land, or Buy a house now while The Housing market is in the tank and Rent it out untill the Market is Good again then Flip it!!!! I just did this myself (Bought the house not the Vette) I only had money for one or the other lol. On the Ohter hand that Z06 is Guaranteed to put a Big Smile on your Face!!!!

P.S. Your My age and you got a Mill??? So How many Kilo's did that take you hahahaha, I'm Just kidding Good for you man!!!!

we also inheritated 35 acres of land were going to build on as soon as we figure out which house design we want, and yes 250k will get us a kick ass house here

PEWETER METALIC
    2002 CAMARO Z-28 M-6

Quote Originally Posted by Zboner View Post
    we also inheritated 35 acres of land were going to build on as soon as we figure out which house design we want, and yes 250k will get us a kick ass house here
    Thats a nice chunk of land. Plenty of room to build a nice Home on!!!

Bright Rally Red
    2002 Camaro SS 35th LE/PE

Quote Originally Posted by Zboner View Post
    Hey anyone know what the market is on GMMG cars now? I have not been looking much, want a collector car or should I just go with the new Z06? if one can be had for about 60k.

I have about a year to look and pick one out so i want to be able to find the right one in a year.
    So what you looking for vert coupe ttop 6 speed or auto ????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information