Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 70

Gm Vis

This is a discussion on Gm Vis within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by GNICTRY Please do mine... 2G2FV22G8Y2101772 Thanks! VIN : 2G2FV22G8Y2101772 VEHICLE INFORMATION Merchandising Model : 2FV87 -2000 FIREBIRD ...

  1. #41
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by GNICTRY View Post
    Please do mine...

    2G2FV22G8Y2101772

    Thanks!

    VIN : 2G2FV22G8Y2101772
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 2FV87 -2000 FIREBIRD TRANS AM Warranty Start Date : 11/27/1999
    BARS Order Type : 70 - RETAIL - STOCK
    Delivering Dealer : D&J AUTOMOTIVE, LLC
    PO BOX 624
    LOUISBURG , NC 27549-0624
    (919) 496-5161
    Selling Source : 16 - PONTIAC
    Site Code : 04645
    Business Associate Code : 114053
    Service Contract : No Branded Title : No Warranty Block : No PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Campaigns
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 11/27/1999 52 miles 11/27/2002 36052 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 11/27/1999 52 miles 11/27/2005 100052 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 11/27/1999 52 miles 11/27/2007 80052 miles
    36/50000 CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS 11/27/1999 52 miles 11/27/2002 50052 miles
    84/70000 CALIFORNIA SELECT COMPONENT 11/27/1999 52 miles 11/27/2006 70052 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date R.O Number Type Labor Operation Odometer Reading
    01/09/2007 374346 # L2300 - CONVERTER, OXIDATION CATALYTIC - REPLACE 79868 miles
    03/30/2004 045905 B N3230 - ACTUATOR ASSEMBLY - HEADLAMP - RIGHT - REPLACE 46000 miles
    08/06/2003 128721 # L2300 - CONVERTER, OXIDATION CATALYTIC - REPLACE 35893 miles
    03/19/2003 236978 D N2321 32405 miles
    03/19/2003 236978 3 N6612 - WIRING AND/OR CONNECTOR - EXTERIOR LIGHTING - REPAIR OR RE 32405 miles
    03/19/2003 236978 B N3231 - ACTUATOR ASSEMBLY - HEADLAMP - LEFT - REPLACE 32405 miles
    03/17/2003 236726 0 N4829 - MODULE - HEADLAMP CLOSURE PANEL - REPLACE 32317 miles
    11/27/2002 228653 # N3231 - ACTUATOR ASSEMBLY - HEADLAMP - LEFT - REPLACE 28822 miles
    09/05/2002 222327 # C0183 - FRONT SIDE DOOR WINDOW REGULATOR REPLACEMENT - LEFT SIDE 26259 miles
    09/05/2002 222327 # L2300 - CONVERTER, OXIDATION CATALYTIC - REPLACE 26259 miles
    05/15/2002 212640 # H0127 - ROTOR ASSEMBLY - FRONT - BOTH - REPLACE 22613 miles
    06/07/2001 087593 # H0127 - ROTOR ASSEMBLY - FRONT - BOTH - REPLACE 12313 miles
    02/28/2001 082557 # C9051 - GUIDE AND/OR COVER, SAFETY BELT - LEFT - R&R OR REPLACE 8935 miles
    01/16/2001 080448 # C2020 - SUNSHADE REPLACEMENT - RIGHT SIDE 7611 miles
    05/20/2000 031227 # E0203 - WHEEL - FOUR - BALANCE 3122 miles
    08/02/1999 201772 I Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME 0 miles

  2. #42
    Member GNICTRY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    558

    Silver
    2000 Trans Am WS6 Ram Air

    Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    VIN : 2G2FV22G8Y2101772
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 2FV87 -2000 FIREBIRD TRANS AM Warranty Start Date : 11/27/1999
    BARS Order Type : 70 - RETAIL - STOCK
    Delivering Dealer : D&J AUTOMOTIVE, LLC
    PO BOX 624
    LOUISBURG , NC 27549-0624
    (919) 496-5161
    Selling Source : 16 - PONTIAC
    Site Code : 04645
    Business Associate Code : 114053
    Service Contract : No Branded Title : No Warranty Block : No PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Campaigns
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 11/27/1999 52 miles 11/27/2002 36052 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 11/27/1999 52 miles 11/27/2005 100052 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 11/27/1999 52 miles 11/27/2007 80052 miles
    36/50000 CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS 11/27/1999 52 miles 11/27/2002 50052 miles
    84/70000 CALIFORNIA SELECT COMPONENT 11/27/1999 52 miles 11/27/2006 70052 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date R.O Number Type Labor Operation Odometer Reading
    01/09/2007 374346 # L2300 - CONVERTER, OXIDATION CATALYTIC - REPLACE 79868 miles
    03/30/2004 045905 B N3230 - ACTUATOR ASSEMBLY - HEADLAMP - RIGHT - REPLACE 46000 miles
    08/06/2003 128721 # L2300 - CONVERTER, OXIDATION CATALYTIC - REPLACE 35893 miles
    03/19/2003 236978 D N2321 32405 miles
    03/19/2003 236978 3 N6612 - WIRING AND/OR CONNECTOR - EXTERIOR LIGHTING - REPAIR OR RE 32405 miles
    03/19/2003 236978 B N3231 - ACTUATOR ASSEMBLY - HEADLAMP - LEFT - REPLACE 32405 miles
    03/17/2003 236726 0 N4829 - MODULE - HEADLAMP CLOSURE PANEL - REPLACE 32317 miles
    11/27/2002 228653 # N3231 - ACTUATOR ASSEMBLY - HEADLAMP - LEFT - REPLACE 28822 miles
    09/05/2002 222327 # C0183 - FRONT SIDE DOOR WINDOW REGULATOR REPLACEMENT - LEFT SIDE 26259 miles
    09/05/2002 222327 # L2300 - CONVERTER, OXIDATION CATALYTIC - REPLACE 26259 miles
    05/15/2002 212640 # H0127 - ROTOR ASSEMBLY - FRONT - BOTH - REPLACE 22613 miles
    06/07/2001 087593 # H0127 - ROTOR ASSEMBLY - FRONT - BOTH - REPLACE 12313 miles
    02/28/2001 082557 # C9051 - GUIDE AND/OR COVER, SAFETY BELT - LEFT - R&R OR REPLACE 8935 miles
    01/16/2001 080448 # C2020 - SUNSHADE REPLACEMENT - RIGHT SIDE 7611 miles
    05/20/2000 031227 # E0203 - WHEEL - FOUR - BALANCE 3122 miles
    08/02/1999 201772 I Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME 0 miles
    Thanks!
    ? in the list of ro's does that mean it was repaired/replaced each time its listed or just the final outcome...

  3. #43
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    If you look, each RO has it's own date and RO #. Every line on the warranty claim list are just that, something R&Red or replaced.

    Cats replaced twice and front brake rotors replaced twice under warranty.

  4. #44
    Member GNICTRY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    558

    Silver
    2000 Trans Am WS6 Ram Air

    Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    If you look, each RO has it's own date and RO #. Every line on the warranty claim list are just that, something R&Red or replaced.

    Cats replaced twice and front brake rotors replaced twice under warranty.
    damn i wonder why two cats...either way they are gone now..lol Thanks!

  5. #45
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by GNICTRY View Post
    damn i wonder why two cats...either way they are gone now..lol Thanks!
    No problem. If you look at the mileage, the cats were replaced 3 times!!! I didnt even catch that before. First at 26k, second at 35k and the last time at 79k. Cats....who needs em....unless you live in CA. lol

  6. #46
    Member Z28_SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    282

    Red
    98 SS Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    looks like nothing major....

    VIN : 2G1FP22G1W2132471
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 1FP87 -1998 CAMARO Z28 2-DOOR COUPE Warranty Start Date : 02/20/1999
    BARS Order Type : 70 - RETAIL - STOCK
    Delivering Dealer : ROGER DEAN CHEVROLET, INC.
    2235 OKEECHOBEE BLVD
    WEST PALM BEACH , FL 33409-4112
    (561) 683-8100
    Selling Source : 13 - CHEVROLET
    Site Code : 26129
    Business Associate Code : 114746
    Service Contract : No Branded Title : No Warranty Block : No PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Type Number Description Posted Date Status
    RC 98047 EXHAUST GAS RECIRCULATION VALVE FAILURES N/A Closed
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 02/20/1999 681 miles 02/20/2002 36681 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 02/20/1999 681 miles 02/20/2005 100681 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 02/20/1999 681 miles 02/20/2007 80681 miles
    36/36000 FEDERAL EMISSION 02/20/1999 681 miles 02/20/2002 36681 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date R.O Number Type Labor Operation Odometer Reading
    08/30/2001 273826 # C2020 - SUNSHADE REPLACEMENT - RIGHT SIDE 14507 miles
    06/09/1999 226780 # C2020 - SUNSHADE REPLACEMENT - RIGHT SIDE 2976 miles
    06/09/1999 226780 # N0200 - HORN ASSEMBLY - REPLACE 2976 miles
    06/09/1999 226780 # D1322 - MOTOR AND/OR FAN, BLOWER - R&R OR REPLACE 2976 miles
    06/09/1999 226780 # Z7901 - 1-DAY COURTESY TRANSPORTATION 2976 miles
    06/09/1999 226780 # Z5000 - DEALER/RETAILER TRADE(PART OBTAINED LOCALLY) 2976 miles
    02/24/1999 051512 # N6276 - EMISSION SYSTEM REP 803 miles
    02/24/1999 051512 # Z7902 - 2-DAY COURTESY TRANSPORTATION 803 miles
    02/24/1999 051512 # V0215 - 98 CV CAMAROS, PN FIREBIRD- EXHAUST GAS RECIR VLE FAILURE 803 miles
    09/25/1998 044677 # L1200 - FUEL TANK FUEL PUMP MODULE REPLACEMENT 35 miles
    02/18/1998 A32471 I Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME 0 miles

    thanks man i really appreciate it...

  7. #47
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by Z28_SS View Post
    thanks man i really appreciate it...
    My pleasure! I'm going to start charging $5 per car!!! lol

  8. #48
    Junior Member dans96ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    central ny
    Posts
    55

    white black stripes
    1996 camaro ss

    me next pick me if you could please 2g1fp22p4t2153472

  9. #49
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by dans96ss View Post
    me next pick me if you could please 2g1fp22p4t2153472
    VIN: 2G1FP22P4T2153472
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 1FP87 -1996 CAMARO Z28 2-DOOR COUPE Warranty Start Date : 10/09/1996
    BARS Order Type : 60 - RETAIL - SOLD
    Delivering Dealer : REYMORE CHEVROLET SALES, INC.
    PO BOX 501
    CENTRAL SQUARE , NY 13036-0501
    (315) 668-2675
    Selling Source : 13 - CHEVROLET
    Site Code : 15427
    Business Associate Code : 115308
    Service Contract : No Branded Title : No Warranty Block : No PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Type Number Description Posted Date Status
    RC 99083 AIR INJECTION REACTOR (A.I.R.) PUMP SYSTEM FAILURES N/A Open
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 10/09/1996 4 miles 10/09/1999 36004 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 10/09/1996 4 miles 10/09/2002 100004 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 10/09/1996 4 miles 10/09/2004 80004 miles
    36/50000 CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS 10/09/1996 4 miles 10/09/1999 50004 miles
    84/70000 CALIFORNIA SELECT COMPONENT 10/09/1996 4 miles 10/09/2003 70004 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    Vehicle Has No Associated Claim History




    You sir have an open recall and need to get your butt to a dealer!!!

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    West Virginia
    Age
    38
    Posts
    763

    Pewter
    Y2K WS6

    Since your such a nice fellow. I'm in the process of getting financed for this once.

    2g2fv22g8y2114215

  11. #51
    ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    4,845

    All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

    2G2FV22G122138718.. if $5 is needed.. let me know..
    -Geno
    1983 Black WS6 "WindCharger"
    1987 Black WS6 "WS87"
    2002 Black WS6 "Silver Streak"
    Sold the other four f-bodies

  12. #52
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenm357 View Post
    Since your such a nice fellow. I'm in the process of getting financed for this once.

    2g2fv22g8y2114215
    VIN : 2G2FV22G8Y2114215
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 2FV87 -2000 FIREBIRD TRANS AM Warranty Start Date : 11/12/1999
    BARS Order Type : 70 - RETAIL - STOCK
    Delivering Dealer : JOHN GRAY CHEVROLET-PONTIAC-BUICK-GMC
    PO BOX 1689
    PAINTSVILLE , KY 41240-5689
    (606) 297-4066
    Selling Source : 16 - PONTIAC
    Site Code : 09212
    Business Associate Code : 115959
    Service Contract :

    No

    Branded Title :

    No

    Warranty Block :

    No

    PDI Status :

    Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Campaigns
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description

    Effective Date

    Effective Odometer

    End Date

    End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY
    11/12/1999
    33 miles
    11/12/2002
    36033 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY
    11/12/1999
    33 miles
    11/12/2005
    100033 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM
    11/12/1999
    33 miles
    11/12/2007
    80033 miles
    36/36000 FEDERAL EMISSION
    11/12/1999
    33 miles
    11/12/2002
    36033 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date

    R.O Number

    Type

    Labor Operation

    Odometer Reading
    09/20/2001

    195530

    #
    J6270 - EXHAUST GAS RECIRCULATION VALVE REPLACEMENT 30073 miles
    09/20/2001

    195530

    #
    K2720 - TRANSMISSION ASSEMBLY - REPLACE 30073 miles
    09/20/2001

    195530

    #
    C0040 - INSIDE REARVIEW MIRROR REPLACEMENT 30073 miles
    07/30/2001

    191592

    #
    J6372 - SENSOR, OXYGEN (ENGINE CONTROL) - REPLACE 28157 miles
    07/17/2001

    191013

    #
    N0200 - HORN ASSEMBLY - REPLACE 28157 miles
    07/17/2001

    191013

    #
    J6275 - EXHAUST GAS RECIRCULATION VALVE PIPE REPLACEMENT 28157 miles
    06/29/2001

    188156

    #
    K2766 - FORK AND/OR SHAFT, SHIFT - 3RD-4TH - R&R OR REPLACE 28124 miles
    07/27/2000

    357260

    #
    T2020 - TOWING 20190 miles
    09/22/1999

    214215

    I
    Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME

  13. #53
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Streak View Post
    2G2FV22G122138718.. if $5 is needed.. let me know..
    VIN : 2G2FV22G122138718
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 2FV87 -2002 FIREBIRD TRANS AM Warranty Start Date : 04/04/2002
    BARS Order Type : 70 - RETAIL - STOCK
    Delivering Dealer : BARNETT PONTIAC-BUICK-GMC, INC.
    5150 JEFFERSON DAVIS HWY
    FREDERICKSBURG , VA 22408-4265
    (540) 898-6200
    Selling Source : 16 - PONTIAC
    Site Code : 04144
    Business Associate Code : 157852
    Service Contract :

    No

    Branded Title :

    No

    Warranty Block :

    No

    PDI Status :

    Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Campaigns
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description

    Effective Date

    Effective Odometer

    End Date

    End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY
    04/04/2002
    25 miles
    04/04/2005
    36025 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY
    04/04/2002
    25 miles
    04/04/2008
    100025 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM
    04/04/2002
    25 miles
    04/04/2010
    80025 miles
    36/36000 FEDERAL EMISSION
    04/04/2002
    25 miles
    04/04/2005
    36025 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date

    R.O Number

    Type

    Labor Operation

    Odometer Reading
    01/28/2005

    024735

    #
    L2300 - CONVERTER, OXIDATION CATALYTIC - REPLACE 56331 miles
    08/08/2003

    008928

    #
    D0362 - CONTROL, HEATER AND AIR CONDITIONING - REPLACE 32266 miles
    08/08/2003

    008928

    #
    N0528 - BULBS, LAMP - EXTERIOR - REPLACE 32266 miles
    05/30/2003

    006795

    #
    N0528 - BULBS, LAMP - EXTERIOR - REPLACE 28286 miles
    03/20/2003

    004757

    #
    E5800 - SHOCK ABSORBER, REAR - RIGHT - REPLACE 21320 miles
    02/15/2002

    A38718

    I
    Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME 0 miles


    I'll pm you my paypal account for the $5!!! LOL!!!

  14. #54
    ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    4,845

    All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

    Thanks man!

  15. #55
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Streak View Post
    Thanks man!
    Indeed sir

  16. #56
    Junior Member dans96ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    central ny
    Posts
    55

    white black stripes
    1996 camaro ss

    is that for the a.i.r system? thank you i would not have known that! you sir are the man.
    Last edited by dans96ss; 02-25-2008 at 11:13 PM. Reason: screwed up

  17. #57
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by dans96ss View Post
    is that for the a.i.r system? thank you i would not have known that! you sir are the man.
    You're welcome

  18. #58
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Harrison,TN
    Posts
    3

    Pewter
    2000, Trans Am

    Hi,

    Looking for VIS on my 2000 T/A VIN 2G2FV22G4Y2176047. It had a clean carfax report when purchased but I've recently discovered evidence of repair work on the front end. Just interested in any other info I can find.

    Thanks,
    Dan

  19. #59
    Royal pain in the.... Phantom2kz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    savannah, ga
    Posts
    159

    2001 Z-28 A4 NBM
    2002 35th anni SS M6#1696

    VIN : 2G2FV22G4Y2176047
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 2FV87 -2000 FIREBIRD TRANS AM Warranty Start Date : 07/15/2000
    BARS Order Type : 70 - RETAIL - STOCK
    Delivering Dealer : LONG OF CHATTANOOGA
    PO BOX 23870
    CHATTANOOGA , TN 37422-3870
    (423) 855-5664
    Selling Source : 16 - PONTIAC
    Site Code : 18137
    Business Associate Code : 119620
    Service Contract : No Branded Title : No Warranty Block : No PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Campaigns
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 07/15/2000 34 miles 07/15/2003 36034 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 07/15/2000 34 miles 07/15/2006 100034 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 07/15/2000 34 miles 07/15/2008 80034 miles
    36/36000 FEDERAL EMISSION 07/15/2000 34 miles 07/15/2003 36034 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date R.O Number Type Labor Operation Odometer Reading
    05/13/2002 115969 # F2283 - BEARING, PINION (FRONT AND/OR REAR) - REAR DIFFERENTIAL - 33749 miles
    02/11/2002 723540 # F2023 - SEAL, PINION SHAFT OIL - REAR DIFFERENTIAL - REPLACE 28299 miles
    11/14/2001 721317 # N0528 - BULBS, LAMP - EXTERIOR - REPLACE 15558 miles
    06/21/2000 A76047 I Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME 0 miles

  20. #60
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by 96Champ View Post
    Hi,

    Looking for VIS on my 2000 T/A VIN 2G2FV22G4Y2176047. It had a clean carfax report when purchased but I've recently discovered evidence of repair work on the front end. Just interested in any other info I can find.

    Thanks,
    Dan
    VIS only shows warranty claims.... They do not show body work, C/P repairs, or maintenence.

    Phantom...thanks for the help bud....my copy and pasting hand was getting a little tired!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •