Page 43 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3132339404142434445464763 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 1347
Like Tree2Likes

GM vehicle inquiry system

This is a discussion on GM vehicle inquiry system within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Just got my 98 WS6, the carfax says only two owners so it looks pretty clean. VIN: 2G2FV22G0W2223362...

  1. #841
    Member mike171562's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Houston, Tx
    Posts
    162

    Black
    1998 WS6 T/A

    Just got my 98 WS6, the carfax says only two owners so it looks pretty clean.

    VIN: 2G2FV22G0W2223362

  2. #842
    Junior Member psycho steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Elkmont, Al
    Posts
    31

    Black
    2002 Trans Am NHRA

    heres mine and thanks for doing this ahead of time.

    2G2FV32G122118944

  3. #843
    Member camaroluvr447's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Age
    27
    Posts
    234

    Pewter
    2000 Pewter Z28 M6

    hey here is my vin, i really appreciate it.

  4. #844
    BANGIN GEARS>STAB N STEER BLK2KSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville FL
    Age
    34
    Posts
    855

    TRIPLE BLACK
    2000 CAMARO SS M6 #2100

    Thanks alot for doin this... ur the man!

    heres my vin: 2G1FP22G2Y2122633

    thanks again!

  5. #845
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kentucky
    Age
    65
    Posts
    91

    S O M
    2002 Camaro SS

    1G1YY12S945115164

    Thanks.

    2002 Camaro 11.828 @ 119.88 3900 lbs with me in the seat.
    2004 Z06 for Road Courses.

  6. #846
    Junior Member NicksTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    28
    Posts
    76

    Red
    1998 Trans Am

    I would love to see some more information on my Trans Am. I got it a few months ago, only 18K miles, one owner. I would love to view some more info on it tho. When you get some time, I would really appreciate it.


    2G2FV32G7W2226345

    THANKS!!

  7. #847
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by mike171562 View Post
    Just got my 98 WS6, the carfax says only two owners so it looks pretty clean.

    VIN: 2G2FV22G0W2223362
    VIN : 2G2FV22G0W2223362
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 2FV87 -1998 FIREBIRD TRANS AM Warranty Start Date : 04/23/1998
    BARS Order Type : 60 - RETAIL - SOLD
    Delivering Dealer : DON DAVIS BUICK, PONTIAC, GMC TRUCK, INC.
    P O BOX 100
    LAKE JACKSON , TX 77566-0100
    (979) 292-0077
    Selling Source : 16 - PONTIAC
    Site Code : 22107
    Business Associate Code : 118649
    Service Contract : No Branded Title : No Warranty Block : No PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Type Number Description Posted Date Status
    RC 98047 EXHAUST GAS RECIRCULATION VALVE FAILURES N/A Closed
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 04/23/1998 10 miles 04/23/2001 36010 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 04/23/1998 10 miles 04/23/2004 100010 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 04/23/1998 10 miles 04/23/2006 80010 miles
    36/36000 FEDERAL EMISSION 04/23/1998 10 miles 04/23/2001 36010 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date R.O Number Type Labor Operation Odometer Reading
    05/30/2000 046043 # J4350 - CAMSHAFT POSITION SENSOR REPLACEMENT 16592 miles
    07/07/1999 029291 # V0215 - 98 CV CAMAROS, PN FIREBIRD- EXHAUST GAS RECIR VLE FAILURE 9697 miles
    04/01/1998 A23362 I Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME 0 miles


    VIN 2G2FV22G0W2223362
    VEHICLE BUILD
    Merchandising Model : 2FV87 -1998 FIREBIRD TRANS AM
    Gross Vehicle Weight Rating : 1931 kg (4258 lb) Order Number : CYN150
    Build Date : 04/01/1998 Build Plant : 2W2F - STE THERESE ASSEMBLY GM-CANADA
    GMVIS is not the definitive source of GM Vehicle RPO information and is intended for service reference only. Should there be any questions about the vehicle's original build or RPO information please refer to the original vehicle invoice or window sticker.
    OPTION CODES
    AAA - STANDARD EQUIPMENT PROCESSING OPTION AG1 - POWER SEAT, DRIVER 6-WAY
    AK5 - NEXT GENERATION DRIVER & RIGHT FRONT PASSENGER AIR BAGS AR9 - SEAT, RECLINING BUCKET W/CLOTH
    AU0 - REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY AU3 - POWER DOOR LOCKS
    A31 - POWER WINDOWS CAF - HANDLING CHARGE-ST. THERESE TO AMERICAN SUNROOF
    CC1 - LOCKING HATCH ROOF, REMOVABLE C60 - AIR CONDITIONING, CUSTOM
    DE4 - HATCH ROOF SUNSHADES, REMOVABLE DG7 - MIRRORS, SPORT LH/RH POWER
    DL5 - DECAL ROADSIDE SERVICE FE4 - RIDE & HANDLING SPECIAL SUSPENSION SYSTEM
    FE9 - FEDERAL EMISSION CERTIFICATION GU5 - REAR PERFORM AXLE, 3.23 RATIO
    G80 - DIFFERENTIAL, LIMITED SLIP IP3 - TRIM INTERIOR DESIGN
    J65 - BRAKES, PWR 4-WHL,DISC FRT & RR K43 - 102 AMP GENERATOR
    LS1 - 5.7 LITER SFI V8 ENGINE MX0 - TRANSMISSION, 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC
    M30 - AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION NF2 - FEDERAL EMISSIONS - TIER 1
    NP5 - STEERING WHEEL, LEATHER WRAPPED W/LEATHER WRAPPED SHIFT KNOB N66 - WHEELS, 17" CAST ALUMINUM
    PBT - TEMP. WHL & TIRE-UPFITTER DLVY QFK - TIRES, P275/40ZR17 SPEED RATED
    R7X - SECURITY PACKAGE CONSISTS OF: THEFT DETERRENT SYSTEM REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY R9Z - POMS EXPEDITE
    STE - ASM PLT ST. THERESE T43 - SPOILER, REAR DECK LID
    T78 - HEADLAMP CONTROL DELETE UA6 - THEFT DETERRENT SYSTEM
    UB3 - RALLY GAGES W/TACHOMETER UK3 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL W/RADIO CONTROLS
    U75 - POWER ANTENNA VM3 - BUMPER STD IMPACT 5 MPH FRT &RR
    V12 - POWER COOLING SYSTEM, STEERING V73 - VEHICLE CERTIFICATION U.S.
    WS6 - RAM AIR PERFORM.& HANDLING PKG: * RAM AIR INDUCTION SYSTEM * FUNCTIONAL AIR SCOOPS * 5-SPOKE 17" HIGH POLISHED ALUMINUM WHEELS * P275/40ZR17 SPEED RATED TIRES * SPECIFIC HIGH POLISHED EXHAUST OUTLET * SPECIFIC TUNED SUSPENSION * POWER STEERING COOLER WS9 - FORMULA OPTION
    W55 - RADIO ETR AM/FM STEREO W/COMPACT DISC PLAYER, GRAPHIC EQUALIZER, INCL. CLOCK, SEEK UP/DOWN, MONSOON 500 WATT PEAK POWER W/10 SPEAKER PREMIUM SOUND, LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL W/RADIO CONTROLS Y82 - TRANS AM OPTION
    1SA - OPTION GROUP - 1SA 14I - TRIM, DARK PEWTER
    143 - TRIM, DARK PEWTER LEATHER 41U - PAINT, BLACK
    6NM - COMPONENT FRT LH COMPUT SEL SUS 7NM - COMPONENT FRT RH COMPUT SEL SUS
    8HS - COMPONENT RR LH COMPUT SEL SUSP 9HS - COMPONENT RR RH COMPUT SEL SUSP

  8. #848
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by psycho steve View Post
    heres mine and thanks for doing this ahead of time.

    2G2FV32G122118944
    VIN : 2G2FV32G122118944
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 2FV67 -2002 FIREBIRD TRANS AM CONVERTIBLE Warranty Start Date : 10/12/2001
    BARS Order Type : 81 - DEALER USED CAR (CVMS USE)
    Delivering Dealer : N/A Selling Source : N/A
    Site Code : N/A
    Business Associate Code : N/A
    Service Contract : No Branded Title : No Warranty Block : No PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Campaigns
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 10/12/2001 0 miles 10/12/2004 36000 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 10/12/2001 0 miles 10/12/2007 100000 miles
    39/39000 GM CERTIFIED USED LIMITED WARRANTY 10/12/2001 0 miles 01/12/2005 39000 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 10/12/2001 0 miles 10/12/2009 80000 miles
    36/36000 FEDERAL EMISSION 10/12/2001 0 miles 10/12/2004 36000 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date R.O Number Type Labor Operation Odometer Reading
    11/01/2004 192897 # R0943 - RADIO FRONT SIDE DOOR SPEAKER REPLACEMENT - LEFT SIDE 35699 miles
    05/06/2004 181607 # C0183 - FRONT SIDE DOOR WINDOW REGULATOR REPLACEMENT - LEFT SIDE 29339 miles
    03/06/2004 177998 # C9051 - GUIDE AND/OR COVER, SAFETY BELT - LEFT - R&R OR REPLACE 27102 miles
    02/27/2004 177483 # C0182 - FRONT SIDE DOOR WINDOW REGULATOR REPLACEMENT - RIGHT SIDE 26838 miles
    10/25/2003 170446 # N0301 - SEALED BEAM AND/OR RETAINING RING, HEADLAMP - LEFT - REPLA 23221 miles
    10/25/2003 170446 # N0528 - BULBS, LAMP - EXTERIOR - REPLACE 23221 miles
    04/12/2002 103258 # R0480 - ANTENNA ASSEMBLY, POWER (COMPLETE) - REPLACE 7837 miles
    11/21/2001 211294 # E2020 - WHEEL ALIGNMENT MEASUREMENT 1780 miles
    10/08/2001 428694 I Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME 10 miles


    VIN 2G2FV32G122118944
    VEHICLE BUILD
    Merchandising Model : 2FV67 -2002 FIREBIRD TRANS AM CONVERTIBLE
    Gross Vehicle Weight Rating : 1959 kg (4320 lb) Order Number : DPCQ1N
    Build Date : 09/26/2001 Build Plant : 222F
    GMVIS is not the definitive source of GM Vehicle RPO information and is intended for service reference only. Should there be any questions about the vehicle's original build or RPO information please refer to the original vehicle invoice or window sticker.
    OPTION CODES
    AAA - STANDARD EQUIPMENT PROCESSING OPTION AK5 - DUAL FRONTAL AIR BAGS
    AQ9 - CUSTOM BUCKET SEATS W/ADJUSTABLE LUMBAR SUPPORTS BBS - HURST SHIFTER
    C60 - AIR CONDITIONING, CUSTOM DG7 - DUAL POWER SPORT MIRRORS
    DL5 - DECAL ROADSIDE SERVICE FE2 - SUSPENSION SYSTEM, HANDLING
    FE9 - 50-STATE LOW EMISSION VEHICLE GU6 - 3.4 RATIO REAR AXLE
    G80 - LIMITED SLIP TORSEN REAR DIFFERENTIAL IL2 - TRIM INTERIOR DESIGN
    J65 - BRAKES, PWR 4-WHL,DISC FRT & RR K43 - 102 AMP GENERATOR
    LS1 - 5.7 LITER SFI V8 ENGINE MM6 - TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED MANUAL
    MN6 - TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED MANUAL NF7 - FEDERAL LOW EMISSION
    NP5 - STEERING WHEEL, LEATHER WRAPPED W/LEATHER WRAPPED SHIFT KNOB NW9 - TRACTION CONTROL
    PDC - SECURITY PACKAGE CONSISTS OF: THEFT DETERRENT SYSTEM REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY PDN - POWER PACKAGE
    P05 - WHEELS, 16" CHROMED ALUMINUM QLC - TIRES, P245/50ZR16 PERFORMANCE
    SLM - SALES STOCK ORDERS STE - ASM PLT ST. THERESE
    T78 - HEADLAMP CONTROL DELETE UB3 - RALLY GAGES W/TACHOMETER
    UK3 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL W/RADIO CONTROLS U75 - POWER ANTENNA
    VM3 - BUMPER STD IMPACT 5 MPH FRT &RR V12 - POWER STEERING COOLING SYSTEM
    V2G - CREDIT IN LIEU OF FUEL V73 - VEHICLE CERTIFICATION U.S.
    WS9 - FORMULA OPTION X2O - RADIO, ETR AM/FM STEREO W/COMPACT DISC PLAYER AND GRAPHIC EQUALIZER INC. CLOCK, SEEK UP/DOWN, REMOTE CD PRE- WIRING, MONSOON 500 WATT PEAK POWER WITH 8 SPEAKER PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM AND STEERING WHEEL, LEATHER WRAPPED, W/RADIO CONTROLS
    Y84 - TRANS AM OPTION 1SH - NHRA SPECIAL EDITION PKG. PACKAGE INCLUDES: * 4-SPEED AUTO TRANSMISSION * REAR PERFORM AXLE, 3.23 RATIO * TIRES P245/50ZR16 PERFORMANCE * WHEELS, 16" CHROMED ALUMINUM * DEALER INSTALLED NHRA SPECIFIC BADGING
    19I - INT TRIM, EBONY 192 - TRIM, EBONY
    41T - BLACK CONVERTIBLE TOP 41U - BLACK
    6BS - COMPONENT FRT LH COMPUT SEL SUS 7BS - COMPONENT FRT RH COMPUT SEL SUS
    8TJ - COMPONENT RR LH COMPUT SEL SUSP 9TJ - COMPONENT RR RH COMPUT SEL SUSP

  9. #849
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by camaroluvr447 View Post
    hey here is my vin, i really appreciate it.
    Is the car invisible too?

  10. #850
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by BLK2KSS View Post
    Thanks alot for doin this... ur the man!

    heres my vin: 2G1FP22G2Y2122633

    thanks again!
    VIN : 2G1FP22G2Y2122633
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 1FP87 -2000 CAMARO Z28 2-DOOR COUPE Warranty Start Date : 11/23/1999
    BARS Order Type : 70 - RETAIL - STOCK
    Delivering Dealer : HOLLER CHEVROLET
    PO BOX 1720
    WINTER PARK , FL 32790-1720
    (407) 645-1234
    Selling Source : 13 - CHEVROLET
    Site Code : 26265
    Business Associate Code : 114780
    Service Contract : No Branded Title : No Warranty Block : No PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Campaigns
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 11/23/1999 98 miles 11/23/2002 36098 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 11/23/1999 98 miles 11/23/2005 100098 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 11/23/1999 98 miles 11/23/2007 80098 miles
    36/36000 FEDERAL EMISSION 11/23/1999 98 miles 11/23/2002 36098 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date R.O Number Type Labor Operation Odometer Reading
    10/27/1999 222633 I Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME 0 miles


    VIN 2G1FP22G2Y2122633
    VEHICLE BUILD
    Merchandising Model : 1FP87 -2000 CAMARO Z28 2-DOOR COUPE
    Gross Vehicle Weight Rating : 1910 kg (4212 lb) Order Number : BVFG9K
    Build Date : 10/27/1999 Build Plant : 2Y2F - STE THERESE ASSEMBLY GM-CANADA
    GMVIS is not the definitive source of GM Vehicle RPO information and is intended for service reference only. Should there be any questions about the vehicle's original build or RPO information please refer to the original vehicle invoice or window sticker.
    OPTION CODES
    AG1 - SIX-WAY POWER DRIVER SEAT AK5 - DRIVER & RIGHT FRONT PASSENGER AIR BAGS
    AR9 AU0 - KEYLESS REMOTE DOOR LOCK AND TRUNK OPENER
    AU3 - POWER DOOR LOCK SYSTEM A31 - POWER WINDOWS
    A90 - POWER TRUNK OPENER BBS
    B35 - COLOR-KEYED CARPETED FLOOR MATS B84 - BODY SIDE MOLDINGS
    CAE CC1 - REMOVABLE ROOF PANELS W/LOCKS
    C49 - ELECTRIC REAR WINDOW DEFOGGER C60 - AIR CONDITIONING
    DE4 DG7 - ELEC TWIN REMOTE SPORT MIRRORS
    DL5 - ROADSIDE SERVICE INFORMATION DECAL FE4 - RIDE & HANDLING SUSPENSION SYSTEM
    FE9 - FEDERAL EMISSIONS GU6 - REAR AXLE 3.42 RATIO
    G80 - LOCKING DIFFERENTIAL-REAR AXLE IP2 - TRIM INTERIOR DESIGN - AR9
    J65 - POWER DISC FRONT & REAR BRAKES K34 - CRUISE CONTROL-AUTO
    K43 - GENERATOR 102 AMP LS1
    MM6 - 6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION MN6 - 6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION
    NF2 - FEDERAL EMISSION SYSTEM NP5 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL
    N73 PBT - ID TEMPORARY HOOD, PROC OPTION
    QFK STE - ST THERESE, GM OF CANADA PLANT CODE
    T82 - TWILIGHT SENTINEL HEADLAMPS T96 - FOG LAMPS
    UA6 - THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYSTEM UB3 - GAGE PACKAGE WITH TACHOMETER
    UK3 UN0 - AM/FM STEREO W/CD PLAYER
    UZ7 U73 - FIXED MAST ANTENNA
    VM3 - CONSUMER INFORMATION LABEL V12 - POWER STEERING COOLING SYSTEM
    V73 - STATEMENT OF VEHICLE CERT.-U.S. /CANADA WU8 - "SS" PERFORMANCE/APPEARANCE PKG
    Z28 - CAMARO Z28 1SD - OPTION PACKAGE 04
    1SZ - PREFERRED EQUIPMENT SAVINGS 19I - INT EBONY INTERIOR TRIM
    192 - INT EBONY 41Q - BLACK BODY SIDE MOLDINGS
    41U - BLACK 6ZL - FRONT SPRING
    7ZL - FRONT SPRING 8TJ - REAR SPRING
    9TJ - REAR SPRING

  11. #851
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by NicksTA View Post
    I would love to see some more information on my Trans Am. I got it a few months ago, only 18K miles, one owner. I would love to view some more info on it tho. When you get some time, I would really appreciate it.


    2G2FV32G7W2226345

    THANKS!!
    VIN : 2G2FV32G7W2226345
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 2FV67 -1998 FIREBIRD TRANS AM CONVERTIBLE Warranty Start Date : 05/27/1998
    BARS Order Type : 60 - RETAIL - SOLD
    Delivering Dealer : WESTFALL-O DELL MOTORS, INC.
    PO BOX 339
    EXCELSIOR SPRINGS , MO 64024-0339
    (816) 630-3151
    Selling Source : 16 - PONTIAC
    Site Code : 13519
    Business Associate Code : 111862
    Service Contract : No Branded Title : No Warranty Block : No PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Type Number Description Posted Date Status
    RC 98047 EXHAUST GAS RECIRCULATION VALVE FAILURES N/A Closed
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 05/27/1998 18 miles 05/27/2001 36018 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 05/27/1998 18 miles 05/27/2004 100018 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 05/27/1998 18 miles 05/27/2006 80018 miles
    36/36000 FEDERAL EMISSION 05/27/1998 18 miles 05/27/2001 36018 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date R.O Number Type Labor Operation Odometer Reading
    09/27/2001 137791 0 J3032 - SENSOR, COOLANT LEVEL - REPLACE 7814 miles
    05/01/2000 116851 # V0215 - 98 CV CAMAROS, PN FIREBIRD- EXHAUST GAS RECIR VLE FAILURE 5703 miles
    04/30/1998 A26345 I Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME 0 miles


    VIN 2G2FV32G7W2226345
    VEHICLE BUILD
    Merchandising Model : 2FV67 -1998 FIREBIRD TRANS AM CONVERTIBLE
    Gross Vehicle Weight Rating : 1991 kg (4390 lb) Order Number : C98393
    Build Date : 04/27/1998 Build Plant : 2W2F - STE THERESE ASSEMBLY GM-CANADA
    GMVIS is not the definitive source of GM Vehicle RPO information and is intended for service reference only. Should there be any questions about the vehicle's original build or RPO information please refer to the original vehicle invoice or window sticker.
    OPTION CODES
    AAA - STANDARD EQUIPMENT PROCESSING OPTION AG1 - POWER SEAT, DRIVER 6-WAY
    AK5 - NEXT GENERATION DRIVER & RIGHT FRONT PASSENGER AIR BAGS AQ9 - ARTICULATING CUSTOM BUCKET SEATS W/ADJUSTABLE LUMBAR SUPPORTS
    CAF - HANDLING CHARGE-ST. THERESE TO AMERICAN SUNROOF C60 - AIR CONDITIONING, CUSTOM
    DG7 - MIRRORS, SPORT LH/RH POWER DL5 - DECAL ROADSIDE SERVICE
    FE4 - RIDE & HANDLING SPECIAL SUSPENSION SYSTEM FE9 - FEDERAL EMISSION CERTIFICATION
    GU5 - REAR PERFORM AXLE, 3.23 RATIO G80 - DIFFERENTIAL, LIMITED SLIP
    IL2 - TRIM INTERIOR DESIGN J65 - BRAKES, PWR 4-WHL,DISC FRT & RR
    K43 - 102 AMP GENERATOR LS1 - 5.7 LITER SFI V8 ENGINE
    MX0 - TRANSMISSION, 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC M30 - AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
    NF2 - FEDERAL EMISSIONS - TIER 1 NP5 - STEERING WHEEL, LEATHER WRAPPED W/LEATHER WRAPPED SHIFT KNOB
    NW9 - TRACTION CONTROL, ELECTRONIC N66 - WHEELS, 17" CAST ALUMINUM
    PBT - TEMP. WHL & TIRE-UPFITTER DLVY QFK - TIRES, P275/40ZR17 SPEED RATED
    R8T - FEE FOR PRELIMINARY INVOICE R9U - PROSPEC PROCESSING CODE
    R9Z - POMS EXPEDITE STE - ASM PLT ST. THERESE
    T78 - HEADLAMP CONTROL DELETE UB3 - RALLY GAGES W/TACHOMETER
    UK3 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL W/RADIO CONTROLS U75 - POWER ANTENNA
    VM3 - BUMPER STD IMPACT 5 MPH FRT &RR V12 - POWER COOLING SYSTEM, STEERING
    V73 - VEHICLE CERTIFICATION U.S. WS6 - RAM AIR PERFORM.& HANDLING PKG: * RAM AIR INDUCTION SYSTEM * FUNCTIONAL AIR SCOOPS * 5-SPOKE 17" HIGH POLISHED ALUMINUM WHEELS * P275/40ZR17 SPEED RATED TIRES * SPECIFIC HIGH POLISHED EXHAUST OUTLET * SPECIFIC TUNED SUSPENSION * POWER STEERING COOLER
    WS9 - FORMULA OPTION W73 - RADIO ETR AM/FM STEREO W/COMPACT DISC PLAYER, GRAPHIC EQUALIZER, INCL. CLOCK, SEEK UP/DOWN, 6 SPEAKER SOUND SYSTEM
    Y84 - TRANS AM OPTION 1SA - OPTION GROUP - 1SA
    10T - ARCTIC WHITE CONVERTIBLE TOP 14I - TRIM, DARK PEWTER
    142 - TRIM, DARK PEWTER LEATHER 6ZM - COMPONENT FRT LH COMPUT SEL SUS
    7ZM - COMPONENT FRT RH COMPUT SEL SUS 8TJ - COMPONENT RR LH COMPUT SEL SUSP
    81U - PAINT, BRIGHT RED 9TJ - COMPONENT RR RH COMPUT SEL SUSP

  12. #852
    Junior Member NicksTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    28
    Posts
    76

    Red
    1998 Trans Am

    This is great!! Thanks man, I really appreciate it!
    NicksTA

  13. #853
    Member mike171562's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Houston, Tx
    Posts
    162

    Black
    1998 WS6 T/A

    Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    VIN : 2G2FV22G0W2223362
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 2FV87 -1998 FIREBIRD TRANS AM Warranty Start Date : 04/23/1998
    BARS Order Type : 60 - RETAIL - SOLD
    Delivering Dealer : DON DAVIS BUICK, PONTIAC, GMC TRUCK, INC.
    P O BOX 100
    LAKE JACKSON , TX 77566-0100
    (979) 292-0077
    Selling Source : 16 - PONTIAC
    Site Code : 22107
    Business Associate Code : 118649
    Service Contract : No Branded Title : No Warranty Block : No PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Type Number Description Posted Date Status
    RC 98047 EXHAUST GAS RECIRCULATION VALVE FAILURES N/A Closed
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 04/23/1998 10 miles 04/23/2001 36010 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 04/23/1998 10 miles 04/23/2004 100010 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 04/23/1998 10 miles 04/23/2006 80010 miles
    36/36000 FEDERAL EMISSION 04/23/1998 10 miles 04/23/2001 36010 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date R.O Number Type Labor Operation Odometer Reading
    05/30/2000 046043 # J4350 - CAMSHAFT POSITION SENSOR REPLACEMENT 16592 miles
    07/07/1999 029291 # V0215 - 98 CV CAMAROS, PN FIREBIRD- EXHAUST GAS RECIR VLE FAILURE 9697 miles
    04/01/1998 A23362 I Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME 0 miles


    VIN 2G2FV22G0W2223362
    VEHICLE BUILD
    Merchandising Model : 2FV87 -1998 FIREBIRD TRANS AM
    Gross Vehicle Weight Rating : 1931 kg (4258 lb) Order Number : CYN150
    Build Date : 04/01/1998 Build Plant : 2W2F - STE THERESE ASSEMBLY GM-CANADA
    GMVIS is not the definitive source of GM Vehicle RPO information and is intended for service reference only. Should there be any questions about the vehicle's original build or RPO information please refer to the original vehicle invoice or window sticker.
    OPTION CODES
    AAA - STANDARD EQUIPMENT PROCESSING OPTION AG1 - POWER SEAT, DRIVER 6-WAY
    AK5 - NEXT GENERATION DRIVER & RIGHT FRONT PASSENGER AIR BAGS AR9 - SEAT, RECLINING BUCKET W/CLOTH
    AU0 - REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY AU3 - POWER DOOR LOCKS
    A31 - POWER WINDOWS CAF - HANDLING CHARGE-ST. THERESE TO AMERICAN SUNROOF
    CC1 - LOCKING HATCH ROOF, REMOVABLE C60 - AIR CONDITIONING, CUSTOM
    DE4 - HATCH ROOF SUNSHADES, REMOVABLE DG7 - MIRRORS, SPORT LH/RH POWER
    DL5 - DECAL ROADSIDE SERVICE FE4 - RIDE & HANDLING SPECIAL SUSPENSION SYSTEM
    FE9 - FEDERAL EMISSION CERTIFICATION GU5 - REAR PERFORM AXLE, 3.23 RATIO
    G80 - DIFFERENTIAL, LIMITED SLIP IP3 - TRIM INTERIOR DESIGN
    J65 - BRAKES, PWR 4-WHL,DISC FRT & RR K43 - 102 AMP GENERATOR
    LS1 - 5.7 LITER SFI V8 ENGINE MX0 - TRANSMISSION, 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC
    M30 - AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION NF2 - FEDERAL EMISSIONS - TIER 1
    NP5 - STEERING WHEEL, LEATHER WRAPPED W/LEATHER WRAPPED SHIFT KNOB N66 - WHEELS, 17" CAST ALUMINUM
    PBT - TEMP. WHL & TIRE-UPFITTER DLVY QFK - TIRES, P275/40ZR17 SPEED RATED
    R7X - SECURITY PACKAGE CONSISTS OF: THEFT DETERRENT SYSTEM REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY R9Z - POMS EXPEDITE
    STE - ASM PLT ST. THERESE T43 - SPOILER, REAR DECK LID
    T78 - HEADLAMP CONTROL DELETE UA6 - THEFT DETERRENT SYSTEM
    UB3 - RALLY GAGES W/TACHOMETER UK3 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL W/RADIO CONTROLS
    U75 - POWER ANTENNA VM3 - BUMPER STD IMPACT 5 MPH FRT &RR
    V12 - POWER COOLING SYSTEM, STEERING V73 - VEHICLE CERTIFICATION U.S.
    WS6 - RAM AIR PERFORM.& HANDLING PKG: * RAM AIR INDUCTION SYSTEM * FUNCTIONAL AIR SCOOPS * 5-SPOKE 17" HIGH POLISHED ALUMINUM WHEELS * P275/40ZR17 SPEED RATED TIRES * SPECIFIC HIGH POLISHED EXHAUST OUTLET * SPECIFIC TUNED SUSPENSION * POWER STEERING COOLER WS9 - FORMULA OPTION
    W55 - RADIO ETR AM/FM STEREO W/COMPACT DISC PLAYER, GRAPHIC EQUALIZER, INCL. CLOCK, SEEK UP/DOWN, MONSOON 500 WATT PEAK POWER W/10 SPEAKER PREMIUM SOUND, LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL W/RADIO CONTROLS Y82 - TRANS AM OPTION
    1SA - OPTION GROUP - 1SA 14I - TRIM, DARK PEWTER
    143 - TRIM, DARK PEWTER LEATHER 41U - PAINT, BLACK
    6NM - COMPONENT FRT LH COMPUT SEL SUS 7NM - COMPONENT FRT RH COMPUT SEL SUS
    8HS - COMPONENT RR LH COMPUT SEL SUSP 9HS - COMPONENT RR RH COMPUT SEL SUSP
    Thank you!

  14. #854
    Junior Member kevk77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    15

    white
    2002 camaro z28

    thanks

    Here is my vin# 2G1FP22G022111508 I really appreciate it.

  15. #855
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kentucky
    Age
    65
    Posts
    91

    S O M
    2002 Camaro SS

    This is an '04 Z06 I picked up two weeks ago.

    1G1YY12S945115164

    Thanks

  16. #856
    Member camaroluvr447's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Age
    27
    Posts
    234

    Pewter
    2000 Pewter Z28 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    Is the car invisible too?
    lol! i forgot to paste the vin! i wish it were invisible. here you go 2G1FP22G1Y2106259. thanks again.

  17. #857
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by kevk77 View Post
    Here is my vin# 2G1FP22G022111508 I really appreciate it.
    VIN : 2G1FP22G022111508
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 1FP87 -2002 CAMARO Z28 2-DOOR COUPE Warranty Start Date : 09/21/2001
    BARS Order Type : 70 - RETAIL - STOCK
    Delivering Dealer : MARINE CHEVROLET CADILLAC
    PO BOX 346
    JACKSONVILLE , NC 28541-0346
    (910) 455-2121
    Selling Source : 13 - CHEVROLET
    Site Code : 16306
    Business Associate Code : 161031
    Service Contract : No Branded Title : No Warranty Block : No PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Campaigns
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 09/21/2001 0 miles 09/21/2004 36000 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 09/21/2001 0 miles 09/21/2007 100000 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 09/21/2001 0 miles 09/21/2009 80000 miles
    36/36000 FEDERAL EMISSION 09/21/2001 0 miles 09/21/2004 36000 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date R.O Number Type Labor Operation Odometer Reading
    08/21/2009 523146 # J6360 - POWERTRAIN CONTROL MODULE REPLACEMENT 57734 miles
    04/18/2008 056899 # L2300 - CONVERTER, OXIDATION CATALYTIC - REPLACE 43808 miles
    11/16/2006 024036 # N3315 - FRONT SIDE DOOR WINDOW REGULATOR MOTOR REPLACEMENT - LEFT 24478 miles
    11/16/2006 024036 # N6648 - SEAT SYSTEM WIRING AND/OR CONNECTOR REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT 24478 miles
    07/29/2004 356413 # Z8012 - ROADSIDE SERVICE (LOCKOUT) 13717 miles
    07/06/2004 045709 # T2020 - TOWING 13577 miles
    07/06/2004 045709 # L0140 - PIPES, FUEL AND EVAPORATIVE EMISSION CONTROL - RETURN OR F 13577 miles
    07/06/2004 045709 # Z5001 - VIP FREIGHT/POSTAGE REIMBURESEMENT 13577 miles
    08/17/2001 A11508 I Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME 0 miles


    VIN 2G1FP22G022111508
    VEHICLE BUILD
    Merchandising Model : 1FP87 -2002 CAMARO Z28 2-DOOR COUPE
    Gross Vehicle Weight Rating : 1928 kg (4251 lb) Order Number : DNDJTF
    Build Date : 08/17/2001 Build Plant : 222F
    GMVIS is not the definitive source of GM Vehicle RPO information and is intended for service reference only. Should there be any questions about the vehicle's original build or RPO information please refer to the original vehicle invoice or window sticker.
    OPTION CODES
    AG1 - SIX-WAY POWER DRIVER SEAT AK5 - DRIVER & RIGHT FRONT PASSENGER AIR BAGS
    AR9 - BUCKET SEATS W/LEATHER TRIMMED SEATING SURFACES AU0 - KEYLESS REMOTE ENTRY W/ ILLUMINATED INTERIOR FEATURE W/THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYS
    AU3 - POWER DOOR LOCK SYSTEM WITH DELAYED ACCESSORY BUSS A31 - POWER WINDOWS W/ DRIVER'S SIDE EXPRESS DOWN
    A90 - POWER HATCH RELEASE B84 - BODY SIDE MOLDINGS
    CC1 - REMOVABLE ROOF PANELS W/LOCKS C49 - ELECTRIC REAR WINDOW DEFOGGER
    C60 - AIR CONDITIONING DE4 - REMOVABLE ROOF PANEL SUNSHADES
    DG7 - ELEC TWIN REMOTE SPORT MIRRORS DL5 - ROADSIDE SERVICE INFORMATION DECAL
    FE2 - RIDE & HANDLING SUSPENSION SYSTEM FE9 - 50-STATE LOW EMISSION VEHICLE
    GU2 - REAR AXLE 2.73 RATIO G80 - LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL
    IP2 - TRIM INTERIOR DESIGN - AR9 J65 - POWER DISC FRONT & REAR BRAKES
    K34 - CRUISE CONTROL-ELECTRONIC K43 - GENERATOR 102 AMP
    LS1 - ENG 5.7 LITER SFI V8 ENGINE MX0 - 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
    M30 - 4 SPEED ELECTRONIC AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION WITH OVERDRIVE NF7 - FEDERAL EMISSION SYSTEM NLEV
    NP5 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL PW7 - 16" CHROME CAST ALUMINUM
    QLC - P245/50 ZR-16 S/B RADIAL B/W TIRES SLM - STOCK ORDERS
    STE - ST THERESE, GM OF CANADA PLANT CODE T82 - TWILIGHT SENTINEL HEADLAMPS
    T96 - FOG LAMPS UA6 - THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYSTEM
    UB3 - GAGE PACKAGE WITH TACHOMETER UK3 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL W/RADIO CONTROLS
    UN0 - MONSOON 500 WATT (PEAK) PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM ELECTRONICALLY TUNED AM/FM STEREO RADIO WITH SEEK-SCAN,DIGITAL CLOCK, AUTO- TONE CONTROL, CD PLAYER, THEFTLOCK, AND SPEED COMPENSATED VOLUME WITH 8 SPEAKERS AND AUXILIARY AMPLIFIER (INCLUDING UZ7) UZ7 - MONSOON PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM WITH 8 SPEAKERS AND AUXILIARY AMPLIFIER (BASE SYSTEM Z28 & UPLEVEL ON BASE COUPE)
    U1S - REMOTE CD CHANGER W/12 DISC MAGAZINE U73 - FIXED MAST ANTENNA
    VK3 - FRONT LICENSE PLATE MOUNT VM3 - CONSUMER INFORMATION LABEL
    V12 - POWER STEERING COOLING SYSTEM V73 - STATEMENT OF VEHICLE CERT.-U.S. /CANADA
    Z28 - CAMARO Z28 1SD - PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP INCLUDES: * ELEC SPEED CONTROL W/RESUME * REMOTE HATCH RELEASE * FOG LAMPS * POWER DOOR LOCK SYSTEM * POWER WINDOWS * MIRROR TWIN REMOTE ELECTRIC * LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL W/RADIO CONTROLS * REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY * THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYSTEM * BODYSIDE MOLDINGS * POWER DRIVER SEAT (6 WAY)
    1SZ - PREFERRED EQUIPMENT SAVINGS 10Q - ARCTIC WHITE BODY SIDE MOLDING
    10U - ARCTIC WHITE 19I - EBONY INTERIOR TRIM
    192 - INT EBONY 6BS - FRONT SPRING
    7BS - FRONT SPRING 8TJ - REAR SPRING
    9TJ - REAR SPRING

  18. #858
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by KP1 View Post
    This is an '04 Z06 I picked up two weeks ago.

    1G1YY12S945115164

    Thanks
    VIN : 1G1YY12S945115164
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 1YY37 -2004 CORVETTE Z06 Warranty Start Date : 02/01/2004
    BARS Order Type : 70 - RETAIL - STOCK
    Delivering Dealer : SOUTH POINTE CHEVROLET
    11063-D SOUTH MEMORIAL DRIVE BOX 475
    TULSA , OK 74133-7366
    (918) 481-8000
    Selling Source : 13 - CHEVROLET
    Site Code : 05241
    Business Associate Code : 164754
    Service Contract : No Branded Title : No Warranty Block : No PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Type Number Description Posted Date Status
    RC 04006 ELECTRONIC COLUMN LOCK SYSTEM N/A Closed
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 02/01/2004 18 miles 02/01/2007 36018 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 02/01/2004 18 miles 02/01/2010 100018 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 02/01/2004 18 miles 02/01/2012 80018 miles
    36/36000 FEDERAL EMISSION 02/01/2004 18 miles 02/01/2007 36018 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date R.O Number Type Labor Operation Odometer Reading
    08/09/2006 266265 # F2143 - DIFFERENTIAL CARRIER ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT 23616 miles
    08/09/2006 266265 # Z5001 - VIP FREIGHT/POSTAGE REIMBURESEMENT 23616 miles
    08/03/2005 248019 # L1281 - FUEL TANK REPLACEMENT - LEFT SIDE 15330 miles
    07/19/2005 247088 # C6041 - ADJUSTER ASSEMBLY, FRONT SEAT POWER - BUCKET SEAT - DRIVER 14524 miles
    09/23/2004 230505 # V1145 - 04006 - PERFORM REPROGRAM AND FUNCTIONAL TEST - MANUALS ON 7817 miles
    09/23/2004 230505 # F2005 - COVER AND/OR GASKET, DIFFERENTIAL - REAR DIFFERENTIAL - LE 7817 miles
    11/25/2003 A15164 I Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME 0 miles


    VIN 1G1YY12S945115164
    VEHICLE BUILD
    Merchandising Model : 1YY37 -2004 CORVETTE Z06
    Gross Vehicle Weight Rating : 1615 kg (3561 lb) Order Number : GSXWKB
    Build Date : 11/25/2003 Build Plant : 145Y
    GMVIS is not the definitive source of GM Vehicle RPO information and is intended for service reference only. Should there be any questions about the vehicle's original build or RPO information please refer to the original vehicle invoice or window sticker.
    OPTION CODES
    AAB - MEMORY PACKAGE AK5 - DRIVER & PASSENGER SUPPLEMENTAL INFLATABLE RESTRAINT SYSTEM
    AR9 - BUCKET SEATS WITH LEATHER TRIMMED SEATING SURFACES BGR - BOWLING GREEN PLANT
    B84 - BODY SIDE MOLDINGS CJ2 - AIR CONDITIONING-ELECTRONIC DUAL ZONE
    DD0 - ELECTROCHROMIC MIRRORS INSIDE REAR & LEFT OUTSIDE REAR DD8 - OSRV
    DL5 - ROADSIDE SERVICE INFORMATION DECAL FE4 - RIDE & HANDLING SUSPENSION SYSTEM
    FE9 - 50-STATE EMISSIONS GU6 - REAR AXLE 3.42 RATIO
    IP4 - TRIM INTERIOR DESIGN - AR9 JL9 - 4-WHEEL DISC ANTI-LOCK BRAKE SYSTEM
    K63 - 110 AMP GENERATOR LS6 - 5.7L LITER SFI V8 - 405HP
    MN6 - 6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION M12 - 6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION WITH OVERDRIVE
    NK4 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL NT9 - FED EMIS SYS, TIER 2 PHASE-OUT
    P12 - CAST ALUMINUM WHEEL R9U - GM ACCESS - AUTOBOOK IDENTIFIER
    SLM - STOCK ORDERS UN0 - AM/FM STEREO W/CD PLAYER
    UZ6 - BOSE SPEAKER & AMPLIFIER SYSTEM U52 - ELECTRONIC INSTRUMENTATION
    U73 - FIXED MAST ANTENNA VDC - VEHICLE INFORMATION CD
    VM3 - CONSUMER INFORMATION LABEL V49 - LICENSE PLATE FRAME: FRONT
    V73 - STATEMENT OF VEHICLE CERT.-U.S. /CANADA XFW - FRONT TIRE-P265/40R17
    YFU - REAR TIRE-P295/35R18 1SA - BASE EQUIPMENT GROUP
    1SZ - PREFERRED EQUIPMENT SAVINGS 70I - TORCH RED INTERIOR TRIM
    70U - TORCH RED 704 - Z06 INTERIOR - TORCH RED

  19. #859
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by camaroluvr447 View Post
    lol! i forgot to paste the vin! i wish it were invisible. here you go 2G1FP22G1Y2106259. thanks again.
    VIN : 2G1FP22G1Y2106259
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 1FP87 -2000 CAMARO Z28 2-DOOR COUPE Warranty Start Date : 12/09/1999
    BARS Order Type : 70 - RETAIL - STOCK
    Delivering Dealer : QUALITY CHEVROLET, INC.
    3101 MORSE RD
    COLUMBUS , OH 43231-6188
    (614) 471-8282
    Selling Source : 13 - CHEVROLET
    Site Code : 09500
    Business Associate Code : 112839
    Service Contract : No Branded Title : No Warranty Block : No PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Campaigns
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 12/09/1999 88 miles 12/09/2002 36088 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 12/09/1999 88 miles 12/09/2005 100088 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 12/09/1999 88 miles 12/09/2007 80088 miles
    36/36000 FEDERAL EMISSION 12/09/1999 88 miles 12/09/2002 36088 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date R.O Number Type Labor Operation Odometer Reading
    07/20/2001 308766 # H0127 - FRONT BRAKE ROTOR REPLACEMENT - BOTH SIDES 22832 miles
    07/20/2001 308766 # C0182 - FRONT SIDE DOOR WINDOW REGULATOR REPLACEMENT - RIGHT SIDE 22832 miles
    07/20/2001 308766 # H0137 - REAR BRAKE ROTOR REPLACEMENT - BOTH SIDES 22832 miles
    09/27/2000 420203 # Z8015 - ROADSIDE SERVICE (FLAT TIRE) 14132 miles
    05/04/2000 206755 # H0127 - FRONT BRAKE ROTOR REPLACEMENT - BOTH SIDES 7063 miles
    08/20/1999 206259 I Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME 0 miles


    VIN 2G1FP22G1Y2106259
    VEHICLE BUILD
    Merchandising Model : 1FP87 -2000 CAMARO Z28 2-DOOR COUPE
    Gross Vehicle Weight Rating : 1905 kg (4201 lb) Order Number : BQGC4W
    Build Date : 08/19/1999 Build Plant : 2Y2F - STE THERESE ASSEMBLY GM-CANADA
    GMVIS is not the definitive source of GM Vehicle RPO information and is intended for service reference only. Should there be any questions about the vehicle's original build or RPO information please refer to the original vehicle invoice or window sticker.
    OPTION CODES
    AG1 - SIX-WAY POWER DRIVER SEAT AK5 - DRIVER & RIGHT FRONT PASSENGER AIR BAGS
    AR9 AU0 - KEYLESS REMOTE DOOR LOCK AND TRUNK OPENER
    AU3 - POWER DOOR LOCK SYSTEM A31 - POWER WINDOWS
    A90 - POWER TRUNK OPENER B35 - COLOR-KEYED CARPETED FLOOR MATS
    B84 - BODY SIDE MOLDINGS CC1 - REMOVABLE ROOF PANELS W/LOCKS
    C49 - ELECTRIC REAR WINDOW DEFOGGER C60 - AIR CONDITIONING
    DE4 DG7 - ELEC TWIN REMOTE SPORT MIRRORS
    DL5 - ROADSIDE SERVICE INFORMATION DECAL FE2
    FE9 - FEDERAL EMISSIONS GU6 - REAR AXLE 3.42 RATIO
    G80 - LOCKING DIFFERENTIAL-REAR AXLE IPB - INTERIOR TRIM DESIGN - AR9
    J65 - POWER DISC FRONT & REAR BRAKES K34 - CRUISE CONTROL-AUTO
    K43 - GENERATOR 102 AMP LS1
    MM6 - 6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION MN6 - 6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION
    NF2 - FEDERAL EMISSION SYSTEM NP5 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL
    NW9 N96
    QLC STE - ST THERESE, GM OF CANADA PLANT CODE
    T82 - TWILIGHT SENTINEL HEADLAMPS T96 - FOG LAMPS
    UA6 - THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYSTEM UB3 - GAGE PACKAGE WITH TACHOMETER
    UK3 UL0 - AM/FM STEREO CASSETTE RADIO
    UZ7 U1S
    U73 - FIXED MAST ANTENNA VK3 - FRONT LICENSE PLATE MOUNT
    VM3 - CONSUMER INFORMATION LABEL V73 - STATEMENT OF VEHICLE CERT.-U.S. /CANADA
    Z28 - CAMARO Z28 1SD - OPTION PACKAGE 04
    1SZ - PREFERRED EQUIPMENT SAVINGS 11Q - PEWTER MET MOLDING
    11U - LIGHT PEWTER METALLIC 19B - INT EBONY CLOTH
    19I - INT EBONY INTERIOR TRIM 6ZL - FRONT SPRING
    7ZL - FRONT SPRING 8TJ - REAR SPRING
    9TJ - REAR SPRING

  20. #860
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kentucky
    Age
    65
    Posts
    91

    S O M
    2002 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    VIN : 1G1YY12S945115164
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 1YY37 -2004 CORVETTE Z06 Warranty Start Date : 02/01/2004
    BARS Order Type : 70 - RETAIL - STOCK
    Delivering Dealer : SOUTH POINTE CHEVROLET
    11063-D SOUTH MEMORIAL DRIVE BOX 475
    TULSA , OK 74133-7366
    (918) 481-8000
    Selling Source : 13 - CHEVROLET
    Site Code : 05241
    Business Associate Code : 164754
    Service Contract : No Branded Title : No Warranty Block : No PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Type Number Description Posted Date Status
    RC 04006 ELECTRONIC COLUMN LOCK SYSTEM N/A Closed
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 02/01/2004 18 miles 02/01/2007 36018 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 02/01/2004 18 miles 02/01/2010 100018 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 02/01/2004 18 miles 02/01/2012 80018 miles
    36/36000 FEDERAL EMISSION 02/01/2004 18 miles 02/01/2007 36018 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date R.O Number Type Labor Operation Odometer Reading
    08/09/2006 266265 # F2143 - DIFFERENTIAL CARRIER ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT 23616 miles
    08/09/2006 266265 # Z5001 - VIP FREIGHT/POSTAGE REIMBURESEMENT 23616 miles
    08/03/2005 248019 # L1281 - FUEL TANK REPLACEMENT - LEFT SIDE 15330 miles
    07/19/2005 247088 # C6041 - ADJUSTER ASSEMBLY, FRONT SEAT POWER - BUCKET SEAT - DRIVER 14524 miles
    09/23/2004 230505 # V1145 - 04006 - PERFORM REPROGRAM AND FUNCTIONAL TEST - MANUALS ON 7817 miles
    09/23/2004 230505 # F2005 - COVER AND/OR GASKET, DIFFERENTIAL - REAR DIFFERENTIAL - LE 7817 miles
    11/25/2003 A15164 I Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME 0 miles


    VIN 1G1YY12S945115164
    VEHICLE BUILD
    Merchandising Model : 1YY37 -2004 CORVETTE Z06
    Gross Vehicle Weight Rating : 1615 kg (3561 lb) Order Number : GSXWKB
    Build Date : 11/25/2003 Build Plant : 145Y
    GMVIS is not the definitive source of GM Vehicle RPO information and is intended for service reference only. Should there be any questions about the vehicle's original build or RPO information please refer to the original vehicle invoice or window sticker.
    OPTION CODES
    AAB - MEMORY PACKAGE AK5 - DRIVER & PASSENGER SUPPLEMENTAL INFLATABLE RESTRAINT SYSTEM
    AR9 - BUCKET SEATS WITH LEATHER TRIMMED SEATING SURFACES BGR - BOWLING GREEN PLANT
    B84 - BODY SIDE MOLDINGS CJ2 - AIR CONDITIONING-ELECTRONIC DUAL ZONE
    DD0 - ELECTROCHROMIC MIRRORS INSIDE REAR & LEFT OUTSIDE REAR DD8 - OSRV
    DL5 - ROADSIDE SERVICE INFORMATION DECAL FE4 - RIDE & HANDLING SUSPENSION SYSTEM
    FE9 - 50-STATE EMISSIONS GU6 - REAR AXLE 3.42 RATIO
    IP4 - TRIM INTERIOR DESIGN - AR9 JL9 - 4-WHEEL DISC ANTI-LOCK BRAKE SYSTEM
    K63 - 110 AMP GENERATOR LS6 - 5.7L LITER SFI V8 - 405HP
    MN6 - 6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION M12 - 6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION WITH OVERDRIVE
    NK4 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL NT9 - FED EMIS SYS, TIER 2 PHASE-OUT
    P12 - CAST ALUMINUM WHEEL R9U - GM ACCESS - AUTOBOOK IDENTIFIER
    SLM - STOCK ORDERS UN0 - AM/FM STEREO W/CD PLAYER
    UZ6 - BOSE SPEAKER & AMPLIFIER SYSTEM U52 - ELECTRONIC INSTRUMENTATION
    U73 - FIXED MAST ANTENNA VDC - VEHICLE INFORMATION CD
    VM3 - CONSUMER INFORMATION LABEL V49 - LICENSE PLATE FRAME: FRONT
    V73 - STATEMENT OF VEHICLE CERT.-U.S. /CANADA XFW - FRONT TIRE-P265/40R17
    YFU - REAR TIRE-P295/35R18 1SA - BASE EQUIPMENT GROUP
    1SZ - PREFERRED EQUIPMENT SAVINGS 70I - TORCH RED INTERIOR TRIM
    70U - TORCH RED 704 - Z06 INTERIOR - TORCH RED
    Thanks a bunch!

Page 43 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3132339404142434445464763 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 08-31-2012, 12:10 AM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Rear End Inquiry??
    By cade75 in forum Drivetrain
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 06:16 PM
  2. Intake Inquiry??
    By cade75 in forum External Engine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-21-2012, 12:57 AM
  3. Vehicle security system (circa 1926)
    By pajeff02 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 02:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •