Page 38 of 68 FirstFirst ... 81834353637383940414258 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 1347
Like Tree2Likes

GM vehicle inquiry system

This is a discussion on GM vehicle inquiry system within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; If you could look mine up I would appreciate it 2g1fp22g222130836...

  1. #741
    Junior Member horns011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Orange, Texas
    Posts
    15

    Silver
    2002 Z/28

    If you could look mine up I would appreciate it
    2g1fp22g222130836

  2. #742
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1

    white
    1997 camaro

    2g1fp22p6v2138667
    If you wouldn't mind

  3. #743
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by horns011 View Post
    If you could look mine up I would appreciate it
    2g1fp22g222130836
    VIN : 2G1FP22G222130836
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 1FP87 -2002 CAMARO Z28 2-DOOR COUPE Warranty Start Date : 01/17/2002
    BARS Order Type : 70 - RETAIL - STOCK
    Delivering Dealer : ATZENHOFFER CHEVROLET CADILLAC
    PO BOX 2509
    VICTORIA , TX 77902-2509
    (361) 578-0181
    Selling Source : 13 - CHEVROLET
    Site Code : 30016
    Business Associate Code : 114798
    Service Contract : No Branded Title : No Warranty Block : No PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Campaigns
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 01/17/2002 77 miles 01/17/2005 36077 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 01/17/2002 77 miles 01/17/2008 100077 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 01/17/2002 77 miles 01/17/2010 80077 miles
    36/36000 FEDERAL EMISSION 01/17/2002 77 miles 01/17/2005 36077 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date R.O Number Type Labor Operation Odometer Reading
    06/11/2008 210295 B D4440 - COMPRESSOR ASSEMBLY - REPLACE 91761 miles
    09/11/2003 286083 # C0183 - FRONT SIDE DOOR WINDOW REGULATOR REPLACEMENT - LEFT SIDE 34119 miles
    09/11/2003 286083 # B4156 - OUTSIDE REARVIEW MIRROR REPLACEMENT - LEFT SIDE 34119 miles
    09/11/2003 286083 # R0943 - RADIO FRONT SIDE DOOR SPEAKER REPLACEMENT - LEFT SIDE 34119 miles
    09/11/2003 286083 # R0955 - SPEAKER, RADIO - REAR COMPARTMENT LIFTGATE OR DOOR - LEFT 34119 miles
    09/11/2003 286083 # D1440 - INSTRUMENT PANEL OUTER AIR OUTLET REPLACEMENT - RIGHT SIDE 34119 miles
    09/11/2003 286083 # C3360 - PLATE AND/OR INSERT, FRONT DOOR SILL - RIGHT - REPLACE 34119 miles
    04/02/2003 351133 # T2020 - TOWING 19000 miles
    04/01/2003 349881 # Z8016 - ROADSIDE GONE ON ARRIVAL 19679 miles
    03/31/2003 190394 # R0942 - RADIO FRONT SIDE DOOR SPEAKER REPLACEMENT - RIGHT SIDE 19697 miles
    03/31/2003 190394 # K2752 - 3RD GEAR REPLACEMENT 19697 miles
    03/31/2003 190394 # C0101 - GLASS, FRONT DOOR - LEFT - ALIGN 19697 miles
    03/31/2003 190394 # C0100 - GLASS, FRONT DOOR - RIGHT - ALIGN 19697 miles
    03/06/2003 189026 # N2530 - SWITCH - TURN SIGNAL AND HAZARD WARNING - REPLACE 17766 miles
    03/06/2003 189026 # N0528 - BULBS, LAMP - EXTERIOR - REPLACE 17766 miles
    03/06/2003 189026 # R0954 - SPEAKER, RADIO - REAR COMPARTMENT LIFTGATE OR DOOR - RIGHT 17766 miles
    03/06/2003 189026 # E7200 - IGNITION LOCK CYLINDER REPLACEMENT 17766 miles
    03/06/2003 189026 # Z7901 - 1-DAY COURTESY TRANSPORTATION 17766 miles
    05/28/2002 011214 # F2023 - SEAL, PINION SHAFT OIL - REAR DIFFERENTIAL - REPLACE 9030 miles
    05/28/2002 011214 # Z5000 - DEALER/RETAILER TRADE(PART OBTAINED LOCALLY) 9030 miles
    12/14/2001 A30836 I Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME 0 miles


    VIN 2G1FP22G222130836
    VEHICLE BUILD
    Merchandising Model : 1FP87 -2002 CAMARO Z28 2-DOOR COUPE
    Gross Vehicle Weight Rating : 1899 kg (4187 lb) Order Number : DTGHJV
    Build Date : 12/14/2001 Build Plant : 222F
    GMVIS is not the definitive source of GM Vehicle RPO information and is intended for service reference only. Should there be any questions about the vehicle's original build or RPO information please refer to the original vehicle invoice or window sticker.
    OPTION CODES
    AG1 - SIX-WAY POWER DRIVER SEAT AK5 - DRIVER & RIGHT FRONT PASSENGER AIR BAGS
    AR9 - BUCKET SEATS W/LEATHER TRIMMED SEATING SURFACES AU0 - KEYLESS REMOTE ENTRY W/ ILLUMINATED INTERIOR FEATURE W/THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYS
    AU3 - POWER DOOR LOCK SYSTEM WITH DELAYED ACCESSORY BUSS A31 - POWER WINDOWS W/ DRIVER'S SIDE EXPRESS DOWN
    A90 - POWER HATCH RELEASE B84 - BODY SIDE MOLDINGS
    C49 - ELECTRIC REAR WINDOW DEFOGGER C60 - AIR CONDITIONING
    DG7 - ELEC TWIN REMOTE SPORT MIRRORS DL5 - ROADSIDE SERVICE INFORMATION DECAL
    FE2 - RIDE & HANDLING SUSPENSION SYSTEM FE9 - 50-STATE LOW EMISSION VEHICLE
    GU6 - 3.42 RATIO REAR AXLE G80 - LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL
    IPB - INTERIOR TRIM DESIGN J65 - POWER DISC FRONT & REAR BRAKES
    K34 - CRUISE CONTROL-ELECTRONIC K43 - GENERATOR 102 AMP
    LS1 - ENG 5.7 LITER SFI V8 ENGINE MM6 - 6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION
    MN6 - 6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION NF7 - FEDERAL EMISSION SYSTEM NLEV
    NP5 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL N96 - 16" ALUMINUM WHEELS W/ LOCKS
    QFZ - P245/50 ZR-16 S/B RADIAL B/W TIRES SLM - STOCK ORDERS
    STE - ST THERESE, GM OF CANADA PLANT CODE T82 - TWILIGHT SENTINEL HEADLAMPS
    T96 - FOG LAMPS UA6 - THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYSTEM
    UB3 - GAGE PACKAGE WITH TACHOMETER UK3 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL W/RADIO CONTROLS
    UN0 - MONSOON 500 WATT (PEAK) PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM ELECTRONICALLY TUNED AM/FM STEREO RADIO WITH SEEK-SCAN,DIGITAL CLOCK, AUTO- TONE CONTROL, CD PLAYER, THEFTLOCK, AND SPEED COMPENSATED VOLUME WITH 8 SPEAKERS AND AUXILIARY AMPLIFIER (INCLUDING UZ7) UZ7 - MONSOON PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM WITH 8 SPEAKERS AND AUXILIARY AMPLIFIER (BASE SYSTEM Z28 & UPLEVEL ON BASE COUPE)
    U73 - FIXED MAST ANTENNA VK3 - FRONT LICENSE PLATE MOUNT
    VM3 - CONSUMER INFORMATION LABEL V12 - POWER STEERING COOLING SYSTEM
    V73 - STATEMENT OF VEHICLE CERT.-U.S. /CANADA Z28 - CAMARO Z28
    1SD - PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP INCLUDES: * ELEC SPEED CONTROL W/RESUME * REMOTE HATCH RELEASE * FOG LAMPS * POWER DOOR LOCK SYSTEM * POWER WINDOWS * MIRROR TWIN REMOTE ELECTRIC * LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL W/RADIO CONTROLS * REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY * THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYSTEM * BODYSIDE MOLDINGS * POWER DRIVER SEAT (6 WAY) 1SZ - PREFERRED EQUIPMENT SAVINGS
    13Q - SEBRING SILVER METALLIC BODY SIDE MOLDINGS 13U - EXT SEBRING SILVER METALLIC
    19B - INT EBONY CLOTH 19I - EBONY INTERIOR TRIM
    6BS - FRONT SPRING 7BS - FRONT SPRING
    8TJ - REAR SPRING 9TJ - REAR SPRING

  4. #744
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by cbeerman View Post
    2g1fp22p6v2138667
    If you wouldn't mind
    VIN : 2G1FP22P6V2138667
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 1FP87 -1997 CAMARO Z28 2-DOOR COUPE Warranty Start Date : 07/11/1997
    BARS Order Type : 70 - RETAIL - STOCK
    Delivering Dealer : BOB MAGUIRE CHEVROLET, INC.
    840 US HWY 206
    BORDENTOWN , NJ 08505-1516
    (609) 298-0234
    Selling Source : 13 - CHEVROLET
    Site Code : 15419
    Business Associate Code : 113822
    Service Contract : No Branded Title : No Warranty Block : No PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Campaigns
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 07/11/1997 59 miles 07/11/2000 36059 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 07/11/1997 59 miles 07/11/2003 100059 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 07/11/1997 59 miles 07/11/2005 80059 miles
    36/36000 FEDERAL EMISSION 07/11/1997 59 miles 07/11/2000 36059 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date R.O Number Type Labor Operation Odometer Reading
    06/12/2002 112964 0 J5650 - FUEL INJECTOR REPLACEMENT 74688 miles
    06/12/2002 112964 # L2300 - CONVERTER, OXIDATION CATALYTIC - REPLACE 74688 miles
    06/12/2002 112964 0 J6372 - SENSOR, OXYGEN (ENGINE CONTROL) - REPLACE 74688 miles
    12/18/2001 108432 3 R0760 - RADIO, REMOVE AND REPLACE 67116 miles
    12/10/2001 108204 0 C0183 - FRONT SIDE DOOR WINDOW REGULATOR REPLACEMENT - LEFT SIDE 66912 miles
    12/10/2001 108204 0 J3495 - SEAL,COOLANT PUMP DRIVE REPLACE 66912 miles
    12/10/2001 108204 0 R0752 66912 miles
    10/12/2000 A96471 0 J4530 - DISTRIBUTOR REPLACEMENT 52645 miles
    10/12/2000 A96471 0 J3480 - WATER PUMP REPLACEMENT 52642 miles
    10/12/2000 A96471 # J6360 - POWERTRAIN CONTROL MODULE REPLACEMENT 52642 miles
    10/12/2000 A96471 0 D0240 - SWITCH, CONTROL ASSEMBLY MASTER ELECTRICAL - REPLACE 52642 miles
    10/12/2000 A96471 # V0430 - INSTALL AIR PUMP KIT 52642 miles
    10/12/2000 A96471 0 T2020 - TOWING 52642 miles
    10/12/2000 A96471 0 Z7903 - 3-DAY COURTESY TRANSPORTATION 52642 miles


    VIN 2G1FP22P6V2138667
    VEHICLE BUILD
    Merchandising Model : 1FP87 -1997 CAMARO Z28 2-DOOR COUPE
    Gross Vehicle Weight Rating : 1915 kg (4223 lb) Order Number : 9927BV
    Build Date : 02/26/1997 Build Plant : 2V2F - STE THERESE ASSEMBLY GM-CANADA
    GMVIS is not the definitive source of GM Vehicle RPO information and is intended for service reference only. Should there be any questions about the vehicle's original build or RPO information please refer to the original vehicle invoice or window sticker.
    OPTION CODES
    AG1 - SIX-WAY DRIVER POWER SEAT AK5 - DRIVER & PASSENGER SUPPLEMENTAL INFLATABLE RESTRAINT SYSTEM
    AR9 - CLOTH BUCKET SEATS AU0 - KEYLESS REMOTE ENTRY W/ ILLUMINATED INTERIOR FEATURE
    AU3 - POWER DOOR LOCK SYSTEM WITH DELAYED ACCESSORY BUSS A31 - POWER WINDOWS W/ DRIVER'S SIDE EXPRESS DOWN
    A90 - POWER HATCH RELEASE B35 - COLOR-KEYED REAR CARPETED MATS
    B84 - BODY SIDE MOLDINGS C49 - ELECTRIC REAR WINDOW DEFOGGER
    C60 - AIR CONDITIONING DG7 - ELEC TWIN REMOTE SPORT MIRRORS
    DL5 - ROADSIDE SERVICE INFORMATION DECAL D82 - MONOCHROMATIC ROOF
    FE2 - RIDE AND HANDLING SUSPENSION SYSTEM FE9 - 50-STATE EMISSIONS
    GU5 - REAR AXLE 3.23 RATIO G80 - LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL
    IP3 - TRIM INTERIOR DESIGN - AR9 J65 - POWER DISC FRONT & REAR BRAKES
    KG9 - 140 AMP GENERATOR K34 - ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROL WITH RESUME SPEED
    LT1 - 5.7 LITER SFI V8 ENGINE MX0 - 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
    M30 - 4 SPEED ELECTRONIC AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION WITH OVERDRIVE NF2 - FEDERAL EMISSION SYSTEM
    NP5 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL NW9 - ACCELERATION SLIP REGULATION
    PE0 - 16" STYLED ALUM WHEELS-30 ANNIV QFZ - P245/50 ZR-16 S/B RADIAL B/W AL3 TIRES
    R7A - GENUINE CUSTOMER CARE PACKAGE * NO DEDUCTIBLE BUMPER- TO- BUMPER 3 YEAR/36,000 MILE LIMITED WARRANTY * 24 HOUR ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE * COURTESY TRANSPORTATION AT PARTICIPATING DEALERS * "SCOTCHGARD" PROTECTOR * SEE DEALER FOR DETAILS STE - ST THERESE, GM OF CANADA PLANT CODE
    T82 - TWILIGHT SENTINEL HEADLAMPS T96 - FOG LAMPS
    UA6 - THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYSTEM UB3 - GAGE PACKAGE WITH TACHOMETER
    UN0 - ELEC TUNED AM STEREO/FM STEREO RADIO WITH SEEK-SCAN DIGITAL CLOCK, COMPACT DISC PLAYER AND SPEED COMPENSATED VOLUME UZ7 - ENHANCED SPEAKER SYSTEM
    U73 - FIXED MAST ANTENNA VK3 - FRONT LICENSE PLATE MOUNT
    VM3 - CONSUMER INFORMATION LABEL V73 - STATEMENT OF VEHICLE CERT.-U.S. /CANADA
    WT4 - HANDL CHG - UPFITTER Z4C & RS Z28 - CAMARO Z28
    Z4C - APPEARANCE PACKAGE 30TH ANNIV 1AY - STOCK ORDERS PROC OPTION
    1SJ - Z28 PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP 2 INCLUDES: * ELEC SPEED CONTROL W/RESUME * REMOTE HATCH RELEASE * FOG LAMPS * POWER DOOR LOCK SYSTEM * POWER WINDOWS W/DR'S EXP DOWN * ELEC TWIN REMOTE MIRRORS * LEATHER STEERING WHEEL * REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY SYSTEM * 4-WAY MANUAL DRIVER SEAT ADJUSTER * THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYSTEM 1SZ - PREFERRED EQUIPMENT SAVINGS
    10I - ARCTIC WHITE INTERIOR TRIM 10Q - ARCTIC WHITE BODY SIDE MOLDING
    10U - ARCTIC WHITE 103 - ARCTIC WHITE LEATHER
    6HD - FRONT SPRINGS 7HD - FRONT SPRING
    8TH - REAR SPRING 9TH - REAR SPRING

  5. #745
    Junior Member horns011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Orange, Texas
    Posts
    15

    Silver
    2002 Z/28

    Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    VIN : 2G1FP22G222130836
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 1FP87 -2002 CAMARO Z28 2-DOOR COUPE Warranty Start Date : 01/17/2002
    BARS Order Type : 70 - RETAIL - STOCK
    Delivering Dealer : ATZENHOFFER CHEVROLET CADILLAC
    PO BOX 2509
    VICTORIA , TX 77902-2509
    (361) 578-0181
    Selling Source : 13 - CHEVROLET
    Site Code : 30016
    Business Associate Code : 114798
    Service Contract : No Branded Title : No Warranty Block : No PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Campaigns
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 01/17/2002 77 miles 01/17/2005 36077 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 01/17/2002 77 miles 01/17/2008 100077 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 01/17/2002 77 miles 01/17/2010 80077 miles
    36/36000 FEDERAL EMISSION 01/17/2002 77 miles 01/17/2005 36077 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date R.O Number Type Labor Operation Odometer Reading
    06/11/2008 210295 B D4440 - COMPRESSOR ASSEMBLY - REPLACE 91761 miles
    09/11/2003 286083 # C0183 - FRONT SIDE DOOR WINDOW REGULATOR REPLACEMENT - LEFT SIDE 34119 miles
    09/11/2003 286083 # B4156 - OUTSIDE REARVIEW MIRROR REPLACEMENT - LEFT SIDE 34119 miles
    09/11/2003 286083 # R0943 - RADIO FRONT SIDE DOOR SPEAKER REPLACEMENT - LEFT SIDE 34119 miles
    09/11/2003 286083 # R0955 - SPEAKER, RADIO - REAR COMPARTMENT LIFTGATE OR DOOR - LEFT 34119 miles
    09/11/2003 286083 # D1440 - INSTRUMENT PANEL OUTER AIR OUTLET REPLACEMENT - RIGHT SIDE 34119 miles
    09/11/2003 286083 # C3360 - PLATE AND/OR INSERT, FRONT DOOR SILL - RIGHT - REPLACE 34119 miles
    04/02/2003 351133 # T2020 - TOWING 19000 miles
    04/01/2003 349881 # Z8016 - ROADSIDE GONE ON ARRIVAL 19679 miles
    03/31/2003 190394 # R0942 - RADIO FRONT SIDE DOOR SPEAKER REPLACEMENT - RIGHT SIDE 19697 miles
    03/31/2003 190394 # K2752 - 3RD GEAR REPLACEMENT 19697 miles
    03/31/2003 190394 # C0101 - GLASS, FRONT DOOR - LEFT - ALIGN 19697 miles
    03/31/2003 190394 # C0100 - GLASS, FRONT DOOR - RIGHT - ALIGN 19697 miles
    03/06/2003 189026 # N2530 - SWITCH - TURN SIGNAL AND HAZARD WARNING - REPLACE 17766 miles
    03/06/2003 189026 # N0528 - BULBS, LAMP - EXTERIOR - REPLACE 17766 miles
    03/06/2003 189026 # R0954 - SPEAKER, RADIO - REAR COMPARTMENT LIFTGATE OR DOOR - RIGHT 17766 miles
    03/06/2003 189026 # E7200 - IGNITION LOCK CYLINDER REPLACEMENT 17766 miles
    03/06/2003 189026 # Z7901 - 1-DAY COURTESY TRANSPORTATION 17766 miles
    05/28/2002 011214 # F2023 - SEAL, PINION SHAFT OIL - REAR DIFFERENTIAL - REPLACE 9030 miles
    05/28/2002 011214 # Z5000 - DEALER/RETAILER TRADE(PART OBTAINED LOCALLY) 9030 miles
    12/14/2001 A30836 I Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME 0 miles


    VIN 2G1FP22G222130836
    VEHICLE BUILD
    Merchandising Model : 1FP87 -2002 CAMARO Z28 2-DOOR COUPE
    Gross Vehicle Weight Rating : 1899 kg (4187 lb) Order Number : DTGHJV
    Build Date : 12/14/2001 Build Plant : 222F
    GMVIS is not the definitive source of GM Vehicle RPO information and is intended for service reference only. Should there be any questions about the vehicle's original build or RPO information please refer to the original vehicle invoice or window sticker.
    OPTION CODES
    AG1 - SIX-WAY POWER DRIVER SEAT AK5 - DRIVER & RIGHT FRONT PASSENGER AIR BAGS
    AR9 - BUCKET SEATS W/LEATHER TRIMMED SEATING SURFACES AU0 - KEYLESS REMOTE ENTRY W/ ILLUMINATED INTERIOR FEATURE W/THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYS
    AU3 - POWER DOOR LOCK SYSTEM WITH DELAYED ACCESSORY BUSS A31 - POWER WINDOWS W/ DRIVER'S SIDE EXPRESS DOWN
    A90 - POWER HATCH RELEASE B84 - BODY SIDE MOLDINGS
    C49 - ELECTRIC REAR WINDOW DEFOGGER C60 - AIR CONDITIONING
    DG7 - ELEC TWIN REMOTE SPORT MIRRORS DL5 - ROADSIDE SERVICE INFORMATION DECAL
    FE2 - RIDE & HANDLING SUSPENSION SYSTEM FE9 - 50-STATE LOW EMISSION VEHICLE
    GU6 - 3.42 RATIO REAR AXLE G80 - LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL
    IPB - INTERIOR TRIM DESIGN J65 - POWER DISC FRONT & REAR BRAKES
    K34 - CRUISE CONTROL-ELECTRONIC K43 - GENERATOR 102 AMP
    LS1 - ENG 5.7 LITER SFI V8 ENGINE MM6 - 6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION
    MN6 - 6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION NF7 - FEDERAL EMISSION SYSTEM NLEV
    NP5 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL N96 - 16" ALUMINUM WHEELS W/ LOCKS
    QFZ - P245/50 ZR-16 S/B RADIAL B/W TIRES SLM - STOCK ORDERS
    STE - ST THERESE, GM OF CANADA PLANT CODE T82 - TWILIGHT SENTINEL HEADLAMPS
    T96 - FOG LAMPS UA6 - THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYSTEM
    UB3 - GAGE PACKAGE WITH TACHOMETER UK3 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL W/RADIO CONTROLS
    UN0 - MONSOON 500 WATT (PEAK) PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM ELECTRONICALLY TUNED AM/FM STEREO RADIO WITH SEEK-SCAN,DIGITAL CLOCK, AUTO- TONE CONTROL, CD PLAYER, THEFTLOCK, AND SPEED COMPENSATED VOLUME WITH 8 SPEAKERS AND AUXILIARY AMPLIFIER (INCLUDING UZ7) UZ7 - MONSOON PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM WITH 8 SPEAKERS AND AUXILIARY AMPLIFIER (BASE SYSTEM Z28 & UPLEVEL ON BASE COUPE)
    U73 - FIXED MAST ANTENNA VK3 - FRONT LICENSE PLATE MOUNT
    VM3 - CONSUMER INFORMATION LABEL V12 - POWER STEERING COOLING SYSTEM
    V73 - STATEMENT OF VEHICLE CERT.-U.S. /CANADA Z28 - CAMARO Z28
    1SD - PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP INCLUDES: * ELEC SPEED CONTROL W/RESUME * REMOTE HATCH RELEASE * FOG LAMPS * POWER DOOR LOCK SYSTEM * POWER WINDOWS * MIRROR TWIN REMOTE ELECTRIC * LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL W/RADIO CONTROLS * REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY * THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYSTEM * BODYSIDE MOLDINGS * POWER DRIVER SEAT (6 WAY) 1SZ - PREFERRED EQUIPMENT SAVINGS
    13Q - SEBRING SILVER METALLIC BODY SIDE MOLDINGS 13U - EXT SEBRING SILVER METALLIC
    19B - INT EBONY CLOTH 19I - EBONY INTERIOR TRIM
    6BS - FRONT SPRING 7BS - FRONT SPRING
    8TJ - REAR SPRING 9TJ - REAR SPRING
    Thanks for looking it up. I do appreciate it

  6. #746
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Marcy, NY
    Posts
    33

    Bright Rally Red
    2002 SS Camaro vert

    vin check

    I'd appreciate it if you could check mine too. You are awesome for doing this!
    2G1FP32G722127517

    Thanks, John

  7. #747
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    102

    1966 Chevelle Convertible
    1998 Z/28, 1970 AAR Cuda

    I have had this car about 1 1/2 years . I didn't get any information on it when I bought it. VIN# 2G1FP22G0W2105567 Thanks!

  8. #748
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjohn View Post
    I'd appreciate it if you could check mine too. You are awesome for doing this!
    2G1FP32G722127517

    Thanks, John
    VIN : 2G1FP32G722127517
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 1FP67 -2002 CAMARO Z28 CONVERTIBLE Warranty Start Date : 06/06/2002
    BARS Order Type : 70 - RETAIL - STOCK
    Delivering Dealer : HENDRICK CHEVROLET
    100 AUTO MALL DR
    CARY , NC 27511-6031
    (919) 380-8821
    Selling Source : 13 - CHEVROLET
    Site Code : 16153
    Business Associate Code : 113974
    Service Contract : No Branded Title : No Warranty Block : No PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Campaigns
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 06/06/2002 898 miles 06/06/2005 36898 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 06/06/2002 898 miles 06/06/2008 100898 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 06/06/2002 898 miles 06/06/2010 80898 miles
    36/36000 FEDERAL EMISSION 06/06/2002 898 miles 06/06/2005 36898 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date R.O Number Type Labor Operation Odometer Reading
    04/26/2002 156441 # N2233 - FOLDING TOP SWITCH REPLACEMENT 1890 miles
    11/29/2001 A27517 I Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME 0 miles


    VIN 2G1FP32G722127517
    VEHICLE BUILD
    Merchandising Model : 1FP67 -2002 CAMARO Z28 CONVERTIBLE
    Gross Vehicle Weight Rating : 1950 kg (4300 lb) Order Number : DRSX6H
    Build Date : 11/29/2001 Build Plant : 222F
    GMVIS is not the definitive source of GM Vehicle RPO information and is intended for service reference only. Should there be any questions about the vehicle's original build or RPO information please refer to the original vehicle invoice or window sticker.
    OPTION CODES
    AG1 - SIX-WAY POWER DRIVER SEAT AK5 - DRIVER & RIGHT FRONT PASSENGER AIR BAGS
    AR9 - BUCKET SEATS W/LEATHER TRIMMED SEATING SURFACES AU0 - KEYLESS REMOTE ENTRY W/ ILLUMINATED INTERIOR FEATURE W/THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYS
    AU3 - POWER DOOR LOCK SYSTEM WITH DELAYED ACCESSORY BUSS A31 - POWER WINDOWS W/ DRIVER'S SIDE EXPRESS DOWN
    B84 - BODY SIDE MOLDINGS CAE - UPFITTER CONVERSION - Z28
    C60 - AIR CONDITIONING DG7 - ELEC TWIN REMOTE SPORT MIRRORS
    DL5 - ROADSIDE SERVICE INFORMATION DECAL FE4 - RIDE & HANDLING SUSPENSION SYSTEM
    FE9 - 50-STATE LOW EMISSION VEHICLE GU6 - 3.42 RATIO REAR AXLE
    G80 - LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL IP2 - TRIM INTERIOR DESIGN - AR9
    J65 - POWER DISC FRONT & REAR BRAKES K34 - CRUISE CONTROL-ELECTRONIC
    K43 - GENERATOR 102 AMP LS1 - ENG 5.7 LITER SFI V8 ENGINE
    MM6 - 6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION MN6 - 6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION
    NF7 - FEDERAL EMISSION SYSTEM NLEV NP5 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL
    NW9 - ACCELERATION SLIP REGULATION N73 - CUSTOM SPORT WHEEL
    PBT - ID TEMPORARY HOOD, PROC OPTION QFK - P275/40 ZR-17 S/B RADIAL B/W
    SLM - STOCK ORDERS STE - ST THERESE, GM OF CANADA PLANT CODE
    TS9 - HIGH LEVEL STOP LAMP - DELETE T82 - TWILIGHT SENTINEL HEADLAMPS
    T96 - FOG LAMPS UA6 - THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYSTEM
    UB3 - GAGE PACKAGE WITH TACHOMETER UK3 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL W/RADIO CONTROLS
    UN0 - MONSOON 500 WATT (PEAK) PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM ELECTRONICALLY TUNED AM/FM STEREO RADIO WITH SEEK-SCAN,DIGITAL CLOCK, AUTO- TONE CONTROL, CD PLAYER, THEFTLOCK, AND SPEED COMPENSATED VOLUME WITH 8 SPEAKERS AND AUXILIARY AMPLIFIER (INCLUDING UZ7) U59 - MONSOON PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM WITH 8 SPEAKERS AND AUXILIARY AMPLIFIER (BASE SYSTEM CONVERTIBLE)
    U73 - FIXED MAST ANTENNA VM3 - CONSUMER INFORMATION LABEL
    V12 - POWER STEERING COOLING SYSTEM V73 - STATEMENT OF VEHICLE CERT.-U.S. /CANADA
    WU8 - "SS" PERFORMANCE/APPEARANCE PKG INCLUDES: *325 HORSEPOWER *FORCED AIR INDUCTION HOOD *17" ALUMINUM WHEELS *SS SPECIFIC REAR SPOILER *HI PERF. RIDE & HANDLING SUSP. *LOW RESTRICTION DUAL OUTLET EXHAUST SYSTEM *SS BADGING Y2Y - SALES PACKAGE CAMARO SS DUAL
    Z28 - CAMARO Z28 1SB - CAMARO CONVERTIBLE PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP INCLUDES: * ELEC SPEED CONTROL W/RESUME * REMOTE HATCH RELEASE * FOG LAMPS * POWER DOOR LOCK SYSTEM * POWER WINDOWS * MIRROR TWIN REMOTE ELECTRIC * LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL W/RADIO CONTROLS * REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY * THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYSTEM * BODYSIDE MOLDINGS * POWER DRIVER SEAT (6 WAY)
    1SZ - PREFERRED EQUIPMENT SAVINGS 19I - EBONY INTERIOR TRIM
    192 - INT EBONY 41T - BLACK CONVERTIBLE TOP
    6BT - FRONT SPRING 7BT - FRONT SPRING
    8TJ - REAR SPRING 81Q - BRIGHT RED BODY SIDE MOLDING
    81U - BRIGHT RALLY RED 9TJ - REAR SPRING

  9. #749
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by Sixpack View Post
    I have had this car about 1 1/2 years . I didn't get any information on it when I bought it. VIN# 2G1FP22G0W2105567 Thanks!
    VIN : 2G1FP22G0W2105567
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 1FP87 -1998 CAMARO Z28 2-DOOR COUPE Warranty Start Date : 10/22/1997
    BARS Order Type : 10 - P.E.P./SPL EVENT
    Delivering Dealer : QUIRK CHEVROLET
    PO BOX 850972
    BRAINTREE , MA 02185-0972
    (781) 843-4800
    Selling Source : 13 - CHEVROLET
    Site Code : 32203
    Business Associate Code : 114934
    Service Contract : No Branded Title : No Warranty Block : No PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Type Number Description Posted Date Status
    RC 98047 EXHAUST GAS RECIRCULATION VALVE FAILURES N/A Closed
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 10/22/1997 0 miles 10/22/2000 36000 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 10/22/1997 0 miles 10/22/2003 100000 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 10/22/1997 0 miles 10/22/2005 80000 miles
    84/70000 CALIFORNIA SELECT COMPONENT 10/22/1997 0 miles 10/22/2004 70000 miles
    36/50000 CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS 10/22/1997 0 miles 10/22/2000 50000 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date R.O Number Type Labor Operation Odometer Reading
    11/23/1999 084776 # N0200 - HORN REPLACEMENT 33689 miles
    11/23/1999 084776 # V0215 - 98 CV CAMAROS, PN FIREBIRD- EXHAUST GAS RECIR VLE FAILURE 33689 miles
    08/05/1999 082258 # N0200 - HORN REPLACEMENT 29059 miles
    09/22/1998 311132 # H0127 - FRONT BRAKE ROTOR REPLACEMENT - BOTH SIDES 16805 miles
    08/20/1998 309013 # D1322 - MOTOR AND/OR FAN, BLOWER - R&R OR REPLACE 15052 miles
    08/20/1998 309013 # H0127 - FRONT BRAKE ROTOR REPLACEMENT - BOTH SIDES 15052 miles
    02/06/1998 296871 # R4490 - REMOTE CONTROL DOOR LOCK TRANSMITTER REPLACEMENT 4332 miles
    02/06/1998 296871 # E2020 - WHEEL ALIGNMENT MEASUREMENT 4332 miles
    11/03/1997 086591 # N2114 - SWITCH - DOOR LOCK - RIGHT FRONT - REPLACE 3357 miles
    11/03/1997 086591 # R9995 - CUSTOMER CONCERN NOT DUPLICATED - CELLULAR, ENTERTAINMENT, 3357 miles
    08/26/1997 A05567 I Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME 0 miles


    VIN 2G1FP22G0W2105567
    VEHICLE BUILD
    Merchandising Model : 1FP87 -1998 CAMARO Z28 2-DOOR COUPE
    Gross Vehicle Weight Rating : 1899 kg (4187 lb) Order Number : 92393D
    Build Date : 08/26/1997 Build Plant : 2W2F - STE THERESE ASSEMBLY GM-CANADA
    GMVIS is not the definitive source of GM Vehicle RPO information and is intended for service reference only. Should there be any questions about the vehicle's original build or RPO information please refer to the original vehicle invoice or window sticker.
    OPTION CODES
    AG1 - SIX-WAY DRIVER POWER SEAT AK5 - NEXT GENERATION DRIVER & RIGHT FRONT PASSENGER AIR BAGS
    AR9 - CLOTH BUCKET SEATS AU0 - KEYLESS REMOTE ENTRY W/ ILLUMINATED INTERIOR FEATURE W/THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYS
    AU3 - POWER DOOR LOCK SYSTEM WITH DELAYED ACCESSORY BUSS A31 - POWER WINDOWS W/ DRIVER'S SIDE EXPRESS DOWN
    A90 - POWER HATCH RELEASE B35 - COLOR-KEYED REAR CARPETED MATS
    B84 - BODY SIDE MOLDINGS C49 - ELECTRIC REAR WINDOW DEFOGGER
    C60 - AIR CONDITIONING DG7 - ELEC TWIN REMOTE SPORT MIRRORS
    DL5 - ROADSIDE SERVICE INFORMATION DECAL FE2 - RIDE & HANDLING SUSPENSION SYSTEM
    GU2 - REAR AXLE 2.73 RATIO G80 - LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL
    IPB - INTERIOR TRIM DESIGN - AR9 J65 - POWER DISC FRONT & REAR BRAKES
    K34 - ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROL WITH RESUME SPEED K68 - 105 AMP GENERATOR
    LS1 - ENG 5.7 LITER SFI V8 ENGINE MX0 - 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
    M30 - 4 SPEED ELECTRONIC AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION WITH OVERDRIVE NB6 - CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS TIER1
    NG1 - MASS/NY/CT EMISSIONS NP5 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL
    N98 - 16" CHROME ALUMINUM WHEELS QLC - P245/50 ZR-16 S/B RADIAL B/W HW4 TIRES
    R7A - GENUINE CUSTOMER CARE PACKAGE * NO DEDUCTIBLE BUMPER- TO- BUMPER 3 YEAR/36,000 MILE LIMITED WARRANTY * 24 HOUR ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE * COURTESY TRANSPORTATION AT PARTICIPATING DEALERS * "SCOTCHGARD" PROTECTOR * SEE DEALER FOR DETAILS STE - ST THERESE, GM OF CANADA PLANT CODE
    T82 - TWILIGHT SENTINEL HEADLAMPS T96 - FOG LAMPS
    UA6 - THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYSTEM UB3 - GAGE PACKAGE WITH TACHOMETER
    UN0 - MONSOON PREMIUM AUDIO SYSTEM ELEC TUNED AM/FM STEREO RADIO WITH SEEK-SCAN DIGITAL CLOCK, COMPACT DISC PLAYER AND SPEED COMPENSATED VOLUME UZ7 - ENHANCED SPEAKER SYSTEM
    U73 - FIXED MAST ANTENNA VK3 - FRONT LICENSE PLATE MOUNT
    VM3 - CONSUMER INFORMATION LABEL V73 - STATEMENT OF VEHICLE CERT.-U.S. /CANADA
    Z28 - CAMARO Z28 1AA - RETAIL AMENITY DELETE
    1AY - STOCK ORDERS PROC OPTION 1SG - Z28 PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP 1 INCLUDES: * ELEC SPEED CONTROL W/RESUME * REMOTE HATCH RELEASE * FOG LAMPS * POWER DOOR LOCK SYSTEM * POWER WINDOWS W/DR'S EXP DOWN * ELEC TWIN REMOTE MIRRORS * LEATHER STEERING WHEEL * REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY SYSTEM * 6-WAY DRIVER POWER SEAT * THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYSTEM * BODY SIDE MOLDINGS * CARPETED REAR FLOOR MATS
    1SZ - PREFERRED EQUIPMENT SAVINGS 14B - DARK GRAY CLOTH
    14I - DARK GRAY INTERIOR TRIM 6ZL - FRONT SPRING
    7ZL - FRONT SPRING 8TH - REAR SPRING
    81Q - BRIGHT RED BODY SIDE MOLDING 81U - BRIGHT RED
    9TH - REAR SPRING

  10. #750
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    102

    1966 Chevelle Convertible
    1998 Z/28, 1970 AAR Cuda

    wow this is so cool! I wish it was this easy to get info my muscle cars. Thanks so much I really appreciate it.

  11. #751
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Marcy, NY
    Posts
    33

    Bright Rally Red
    2002 SS Camaro vert

    Thank you so much...this will go right into my records.

    Quick question: The car had miles on it before it was bought new by the previous owner (i bought it from the dealer where he traded it in and was able to get his information) It's obvious the hood has been painted, but the previous owner said he never had an accident and never did any body or paint work. He has no reason to lie. I assume it was damaged in shipping or while it was demo'd at the dealer. Would the dealer be able to tell me what happened itf I called? Would they still have a record of anything happening? Nothing shows up on the car fax either. Thanks for your time and any info you may have. John

  12. #752
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjohn View Post
    Thank you so much...this will go right into my records.

    Quick question: The car had miles on it before it was bought new by the previous owner (i bought it from the dealer where he traded it in and was able to get his information) It's obvious the hood has been painted, but the previous owner said he never had an accident and never did any body or paint work. He has no reason to lie. I assume it was damaged in shipping or while it was demo'd at the dealer. Would the dealer be able to tell me what happened itf I called? Would they still have a record of anything happening? Nothing shows up on the car fax either. Thanks for your time and any info you may have. John
    If the dealer did the work to it then they will have a record of the work performed. Not necessarily what caused the damage though.

    2008 Z06 - Velocity Yellow - OEM

    2017 Silverado Z71 5.3 - OEM

    2002 Z06 - Electron Blue Metallic - D1 - E85 - 701 rwhp 687 rwtq **sold**

    2002 Z28: M6 NBM - cam and boltons - 396rwhp 357 rwtq **sold**

  13. #753
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Marcy, NY
    Posts
    33

    Bright Rally Red
    2002 SS Camaro vert

    Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    VIN : 2G1FP32G722127517
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 1FP67 -2002 CAMARO Z28 CONVERTIBLE Warranty Start Date : 06/06/2002
    BARS Order Type : 70 - RETAIL - STOCK
    Delivering Dealer : HENDRICK CHEVROLET
    100 AUTO MALL DR
    CARY , NC 27511-6031
    (919) 380-8821
    Selling Source : 13 - CHEVROLET
    Site Code : 16153
    Business Associate Code : 113974
    Service Contract : No Branded Title : No Warranty Block : No PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Campaigns
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 06/06/2002 898 miles 06/06/2005 36898 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 06/06/2002 898 miles 06/06/2008 100898 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 06/06/2002 898 miles 06/06/2010 80898 miles
    36/36000 FEDERAL EMISSION 06/06/2002 898 miles 06/06/2005 36898 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date R.O Number Type Labor Operation Odometer Reading
    04/26/2002 156441 # N2233 - FOLDING TOP SWITCH REPLACEMENT 1890 miles
    11/29/2001 A27517 I Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME 0 miles


    VIN 2G1FP32G722127517
    VEHICLE BUILD
    Merchandising Model : 1FP67 -2002 CAMARO Z28 CONVERTIBLE
    Gross Vehicle Weight Rating : 1950 kg (4300 lb) Order Number : DRSX6H
    Build Date : 11/29/2001 Build Plant : 222F
    GMVIS is not the definitive source of GM Vehicle RPO information and is intended for service reference only. Should there be any questions about the vehicle's original build or RPO information please refer to the original vehicle invoice or window sticker.
    OPTION CODES
    AG1 - SIX-WAY POWER DRIVER SEAT AK5 - DRIVER & RIGHT FRONT PASSENGER AIR BAGS
    AR9 - BUCKET SEATS W/LEATHER TRIMMED SEATING SURFACES AU0 - KEYLESS REMOTE ENTRY W/ ILLUMINATED INTERIOR FEATURE W/THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYS
    AU3 - POWER DOOR LOCK SYSTEM WITH DELAYED ACCESSORY BUSS A31 - POWER WINDOWS W/ DRIVER'S SIDE EXPRESS DOWN
    B84 - BODY SIDE MOLDINGS CAE - UPFITTER CONVERSION - Z28
    C60 - AIR CONDITIONING DG7 - ELEC TWIN REMOTE SPORT MIRRORS
    DL5 - ROADSIDE SERVICE INFORMATION DECAL FE4 - RIDE & HANDLING SUSPENSION SYSTEM
    FE9 - 50-STATE LOW EMISSION VEHICLE GU6 - 3.42 RATIO REAR AXLE
    G80 - LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL IP2 - TRIM INTERIOR DESIGN - AR9
    J65 - POWER DISC FRONT & REAR BRAKES K34 - CRUISE CONTROL-ELECTRONIC
    K43 - GENERATOR 102 AMP LS1 - ENG 5.7 LITER SFI V8 ENGINE
    MM6 - 6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION MN6 - 6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION
    NF7 - FEDERAL EMISSION SYSTEM NLEV NP5 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL
    NW9 - ACCELERATION SLIP REGULATION N73 - CUSTOM SPORT WHEEL
    PBT - ID TEMPORARY HOOD, PROC OPTION QFK - P275/40 ZR-17 S/B RADIAL B/W
    SLM - STOCK ORDERS STE - ST THERESE, GM OF CANADA PLANT CODE
    TS9 - HIGH LEVEL STOP LAMP - DELETE T82 - TWILIGHT SENTINEL HEADLAMPS
    T96 - FOG LAMPS UA6 - THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYSTEM
    UB3 - GAGE PACKAGE WITH TACHOMETER UK3 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL W/RADIO CONTROLS
    UN0 - MONSOON 500 WATT (PEAK) PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM ELECTRONICALLY TUNED AM/FM STEREO RADIO WITH SEEK-SCAN,DIGITAL CLOCK, AUTO- TONE CONTROL, CD PLAYER, THEFTLOCK, AND SPEED COMPENSATED VOLUME WITH 8 SPEAKERS AND AUXILIARY AMPLIFIER (INCLUDING UZ7) U59 - MONSOON PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM WITH 8 SPEAKERS AND AUXILIARY AMPLIFIER (BASE SYSTEM CONVERTIBLE)
    U73 - FIXED MAST ANTENNA VM3 - CONSUMER INFORMATION LABEL
    V12 - POWER STEERING COOLING SYSTEM V73 - STATEMENT OF VEHICLE CERT.-U.S. /CANADA
    WU8 - "SS" PERFORMANCE/APPEARANCE PKG INCLUDES: *325 HORSEPOWER *FORCED AIR INDUCTION HOOD *17" ALUMINUM WHEELS *SS SPECIFIC REAR SPOILER *HI PERF. RIDE & HANDLING SUSP. *LOW RESTRICTION DUAL OUTLET EXHAUST SYSTEM *SS BADGING Y2Y - SALES PACKAGE CAMARO SS DUAL
    Z28 - CAMARO Z28 1SB - CAMARO CONVERTIBLE PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP INCLUDES: * ELEC SPEED CONTROL W/RESUME * REMOTE HATCH RELEASE * FOG LAMPS * POWER DOOR LOCK SYSTEM * POWER WINDOWS * MIRROR TWIN REMOTE ELECTRIC * LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL W/RADIO CONTROLS * REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY * THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYSTEM * BODYSIDE MOLDINGS * POWER DRIVER SEAT (6 WAY)
    1SZ - PREFERRED EQUIPMENT SAVINGS 19I - EBONY INTERIOR TRIM
    192 - INT EBONY 41T - BLACK CONVERTIBLE TOP
    6BT - FRONT SPRING 7BT - FRONT SPRING
    8TJ - REAR SPRING 81Q - BRIGHT RED BODY SIDE MOLDING
    81U - BRIGHT RALLY RED 9TJ - REAR SPRING

    I tried bolding a couple things and I would like your opinion. I looks like my car was bought new with 898 miles on it on 6/6/02. Further down in the claim history it states that the folding top switch was replaced on 4/26/02 and the car had 1890 miles. Does this seem odd to you? Any info would help. Thanks again, John

  14. #754
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    2

    red
    chevy camaro

    Can you look mine up?
    2g1fp22g5w2102860

  15. #755
    Junior Member mrc54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    27

    silver
    2002 Z28 Convertible 4A

    I would really appreciate if you could do mine. vin#2G1FP32G822164799

  16. #756
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    35

    Black
    2000 TA WS6

    When you get a chance I would like info also. Thanks.
    2G2FV22G3Y2134825

  17. #757
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    2
    Your doing an awesome service for us, when U get a moment:
    2G1FP22G1Y2118878

  18. #758
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by peffem View Post
    Can you look mine up?
    2g1fp22g5w2102860
    VIN : 2G1FP22G5W2102860
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 1FP87 -1998 CAMARO Z28 2-DOOR COUPE Warranty Start Date : 12/01/1997
    BARS Order Type : 70 - RETAIL - STOCK
    Delivering Dealer : MEISSNER CHEVROLET MEGASTORE
    PO BOX 33326
    PHILADELPHIA , PA 19142-0526
    (215) 365-0700
    Selling Source : 13 - CHEVROLET
    Site Code : 15906
    Business Associate Code : 113812
    Service Contract : No Branded Title : Yes Warranty Block : Yes PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Type Number Description Posted Date Status
    RC 98047 EXHAUST GAS RECIRCULATION VALVE FAILURES N/A Closed
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 12/01/1997 18 miles 12/01/2000 36018 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 12/01/1997 18 miles 12/01/2003 100018 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 12/01/1997 18 miles 12/01/2005 80018 miles
    36/36000 FEDERAL EMISSION 12/01/1997 18 miles 12/01/2000 36018 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date R.O Number Type Labor Operation Odometer Reading
    01/12/2002 001714 B H0042 - PADS, DISC BRAKE - FRONT - R&R OR REPLACE 37694 miles
    09/28/2001 126301 0 C9051 - GUIDE AND/OR COVER, SAFETY BELT - LEFT - R&R OR REPLACE 27764 miles
    09/28/2001 126301 0 N3215 - FRONT SIDE DOOR LOCK ACTUATOR REPLACEMENT - LEFT SIDE 27764 miles
    09/28/2001 126342 B N3215 - FRONT SIDE DOOR LOCK ACTUATOR REPLACEMENT - LEFT SIDE 27764 miles
    09/10/2001 125333 0 N3315 - FRONT SIDE DOOR WINDOW REGULATOR MOTOR REPLACEMENT - LEFT 26077 miles
    09/10/2001 125333 0 Z7901 - 1-DAY COURTESY TRANSPORTATION 26077 miles
    06/20/2001 121443 0 J6050 - SECONDARY AIR INJECTION PUMP REPLACEMENT 17134 miles
    09/09/1999 091469 # N1520 - RT TURN SIG LAMP RP 3716 miles
    04/14/1999 083030 # C4550 - PANEL, REAR COMPARTMENT LIFT WINDOW TRIM FINISHING - R&R O 3051 miles
    09/29/1998 072173 # V0215 - 98 CV CAMAROS, PN FIREBIRD- EXHAUST GAS RECIR VLE FAILURE 2615 miles
    08/27/1997 220883 # Z6999 - PDI RELATED FLUID ADDS 8 miles
    08/11/1997 A02860 I Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME 0 miles


    VIN 2G1FP22G5W2102860
    VEHICLE BUILD
    Merchandising Model : 1FP87 -1998 CAMARO Z28 2-DOOR COUPE
    Gross Vehicle Weight Rating : 1916 kg (4225 lb) Order Number : 187D7S
    Build Date : 08/06/1997 Build Plant : 2W2F - STE THERESE ASSEMBLY GM-CANADA
    GMVIS is not the definitive source of GM Vehicle RPO information and is intended for service reference only. Should there be any questions about the vehicle's original build or RPO information please refer to the original vehicle invoice or window sticker.
    OPTION CODES
    AG1 - SIX-WAY DRIVER POWER SEAT AK5 - NEXT GENERATION DRIVER & RIGHT FRONT PASSENGER AIR BAGS
    AR9 - CLOTH BUCKET SEATS AU0 - KEYLESS REMOTE ENTRY W/ ILLUMINATED INTERIOR FEATURE W/THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYS
    AU3 - POWER DOOR LOCK SYSTEM WITH DELAYED ACCESSORY BUSS A31 - POWER WINDOWS W/ DRIVER'S SIDE EXPRESS DOWN
    A90 - POWER HATCH RELEASE B35 - COLOR-KEYED REAR CARPETED MATS
    B84 - BODY SIDE MOLDINGS CC1 - REMOVABLE ROOF PANELS W/LOCKS
    C49 - ELECTRIC REAR WINDOW DEFOGGER C60 - AIR CONDITIONING
    DE4 - REMOVABLE ROOF PANEL SUNSHADES DG7 - ELEC TWIN REMOTE SPORT MIRRORS
    DL5 - ROADSIDE SERVICE INFORMATION DECAL FE2 - RIDE & HANDLING SUSPENSION SYSTEM
    FE9 - FEDERAL EMISSIONS GU5 - REAR AXLE 3.23 RATIO
    G80 - LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL IP2 - TRIM INTERIOR DESIGN - AR9
    J65 - POWER DISC FRONT & REAR BRAKES K34 - ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROL WITH RESUME SPEED
    K68 - 105 AMP GENERATOR LS1 - ENG 5.7 LITER SFI V8 ENGINE
    MX0 - 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION M30 - 4 SPEED ELECTRONIC AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION WITH OVERDRIVE
    NF2 - FEDERAL EMISSION SYSTEM NP5 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL
    N98 - 16" CHROME ALUMINUM WHEELS QFZ - P245/50 ZR-16 S/B RADIAL B/W AL3 TIRES
    R7A - GENUINE CUSTOMER CARE PACKAGE * NO DEDUCTIBLE BUMPER- TO- BUMPER 3 YEAR/36,000 MILE LIMITED WARRANTY * 24 HOUR ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE * COURTESY TRANSPORTATION AT PARTICIPATING DEALERS * "SCOTCHGARD" PROTECTOR * SEE DEALER FOR DETAILS STE - ST THERESE, GM OF CANADA PLANT CODE
    T82 - TWILIGHT SENTINEL HEADLAMPS T96 - FOG LAMPS
    UA6 - THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYSTEM UB3 - GAGE PACKAGE WITH TACHOMETER
    UN0 - MONSOON PREMIUM AUDIO SYSTEM ELEC TUNED AM/FM STEREO RADIO WITH SEEK-SCAN DIGITAL CLOCK, COMPACT DISC PLAYER AND SPEED COMPENSATED VOLUME UZ7 - ENHANCED SPEAKER SYSTEM
    U73 - FIXED MAST ANTENNA VK3 - FRONT LICENSE PLATE MOUNT
    VM3 - CONSUMER INFORMATION LABEL V73 - STATEMENT OF VEHICLE CERT.-U.S. /CANADA
    Z28 - CAMARO Z28 1AY - STOCK ORDERS PROC OPTION
    1SG - Z28 PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP 1 INCLUDES: * ELEC SPEED CONTROL W/RESUME * REMOTE HATCH RELEASE * FOG LAMPS * POWER DOOR LOCK SYSTEM * POWER WINDOWS W/DR'S EXP DOWN * ELEC TWIN REMOTE MIRRORS * LEATHER STEERING WHEEL * REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY SYSTEM * 6-WAY DRIVER POWER SEAT * THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYSTEM * BODY SIDE MOLDINGS * CARPETED REAR FLOOR MATS 1SZ - PREFERRED EQUIPMENT SAVINGS
    14I - DARK GRAY INTERIOR TRIM 142 - DARK GRAY LEATHER
    6ZL - FRONT SPRING 7ZL - FRONT SPRING
    8TH - REAR SPRING 81Q - BRIGHT RED BODY SIDE MOLDING
    81U - BRIGHT RED 9TH - REAR SPRING

  19. #759
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by mrc54 View Post
    I would really appreciate if you could do mine. vin#2G1FP32G822164799
    VIN : 2G1FP32G822164799
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 1FP67 -2002 CAMARO Z28 CONVERTIBLE Warranty Start Date : 11/26/2002
    BARS Order Type : 70 - RETAIL - STOCK
    Delivering Dealer : JIM SMITH CHEVROLET, INC.
    PO BOX 363
    SPRING VALLEY , NY 10977-0363
    (845) 356-5600
    Selling Source : 13 - CHEVROLET
    Site Code : 02440
    Business Associate Code : 111132
    Service Contract : No Branded Title : No Warranty Block : No PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Campaigns
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 11/26/2002 4 miles 11/26/2005 36004 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 11/26/2002 4 miles 11/26/2008 100004 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 11/26/2002 4 miles 11/26/2010 80004 miles
    84/70000 CALIFORNIA SELECT COMPONENT 11/26/2002 4 miles 11/26/2009 70004 miles
    36/50000 CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS 11/26/2002 4 miles 11/26/2005 50004 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date R.O Number Type Labor Operation Odometer Reading
    06/26/2002 A64799 I Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME 0 miles


    VIN 2G1FP32G822164799
    VEHICLE BUILD
    Merchandising Model : 1FP67 -2002 CAMARO Z28 CONVERTIBLE
    Gross Vehicle Weight Rating : 1947 kg (4293 lb) Order Number : FCWVWD
    Build Date : 06/26/2002 Build Plant : 222F
    GMVIS is not the definitive source of GM Vehicle RPO information and is intended for service reference only. Should there be any questions about the vehicle's original build or RPO information please refer to the original vehicle invoice or window sticker.
    OPTION CODES
    AG1 - SIX-WAY POWER DRIVER SEAT AK5 - DRIVER & RIGHT FRONT PASSENGER AIR BAGS
    AR9 - BUCKET SEATS W/LEATHER TRIMMED SEATING SURFACES AU0 - KEYLESS REMOTE ENTRY W/ ILLUMINATED INTERIOR FEATURE W/THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYS
    AU3 - POWER DOOR LOCK SYSTEM WITH DELAYED ACCESSORY BUSS A31 - POWER WINDOWS W/ DRIVER'S SIDE EXPRESS DOWN
    B84 - BODY SIDE MOLDINGS C60 - AIR CONDITIONING
    DG7 - ELEC TWIN REMOTE SPORT MIRRORS DL5 - ROADSIDE SERVICE INFORMATION DECAL
    FE2 - RIDE & HANDLING SUSPENSION SYSTEM GU2 - REAR AXLE 2.73 RATIO
    G80 - LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL IPB - INTERIOR TRIM DESIGN
    J65 - POWER DISC FRONT & REAR BRAKES K34 - CRUISE CONTROL-ELECTRONIC
    K43 - GENERATOR 102 AMP LS1 - ENG 5.7 LITER SFI V8 ENGINE
    MX0 - 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION M30 - 4 SPEED ELECTRONIC AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION WITH OVERDRIVE
    NC1 - CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS LEV NG1 - 50-STATE LOW EMISSION VEHICLE
    NP5 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL N96 - 16" ALUMINUM WHEELS W/ LOCKS
    QFZ - P245/50 ZR-16 S/B RADIAL B/W TIRES SLM - STOCK ORDERS
    STE - ST THERESE, GM OF CANADA PLANT CODE T82 - TWILIGHT SENTINEL HEADLAMPS
    T96 - FOG LAMPS UA6 - THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYSTEM
    UB3 - GAGE PACKAGE WITH TACHOMETER UK3 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL W/RADIO CONTROLS
    UN0 - MONSOON 500 WATT (PEAK) PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM ELECTRONICALLY TUNED AM/FM STEREO RADIO WITH SEEK-SCAN,DIGITAL CLOCK, AUTO- TONE CONTROL, CD PLAYER, THEFTLOCK, AND SPEED COMPENSATED VOLUME WITH 8 SPEAKERS AND AUXILIARY AMPLIFIER (INCLUDING UZ7) U59 - MONSOON PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM WITH 8 SPEAKERS AND AUXILIARY AMPLIFIER (BASE SYSTEM CONVERTIBLE)
    U73 - FIXED MAST ANTENNA VK3 - FRONT LICENSE PLATE MOUNT
    VL7 - NEW YORK - STANDARD 5 MPH BUMPER IMPACT V12 - POWER STEERING COOLING SYSTEM
    V73 - STATEMENT OF VEHICLE CERT.-U.S. /CANADA Z28 - CAMARO Z28
    1SB - CAMARO CONVERTIBLE PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP INCLUDES: * ELEC SPEED CONTROL W/RESUME * REMOTE HATCH RELEASE * FOG LAMPS * POWER DOOR LOCK SYSTEM * POWER WINDOWS * MIRROR TWIN REMOTE ELECTRIC * LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL W/RADIO CONTROLS * REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY * THEFT DETERRENT ALARM SYSTEM * BODYSIDE MOLDINGS * POWER DRIVER SEAT (6 WAY) 1SZ - PREFERRED EQUIPMENT SAVINGS
    13Q - SEBRING SILVER METALLIC BODY SIDE MOLDINGS 13U - EXT SEBRING SILVER METALLIC
    41T - BLACK CONVERTIBLE TOP 6BT - FRONT SPRING
    7BT - FRONT SPRING 8TK - REAR SPRING
    9TK - REAR SPRING 92B - MEDIUM GRAY CLOTH BUCKET
    92I - MEDIUM GRAY INTERIOR TRIM

  20. #760
    Your dealership guy konigandy6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Romeo, MI
    Posts
    6,557

    Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyWS6 View Post
    When you get a chance I would like info also. Thanks.
    2G2FV22G3Y2134825
    VIN : 2G2FV22G3Y2134825
    VEHICLE INFORMATION
    Merchandising Model : 2FV87 -2000 FIREBIRD TRANS AM Warranty Start Date : 01/08/2000
    BARS Order Type : 70 - RETAIL - STOCK
    Delivering Dealer : J. KOONS PONTIAC BUICK GMC
    1207 WINDROCK DRIVE
    MC LEAN , VA 22102-1546
    (703) 790-9800
    Selling Source : 16 - PONTIAC
    Site Code : 04228
    Business Associate Code : 115694
    Service Contract : No Branded Title : No Warranty Block : No PDI Status : Paid
    REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Campaigns
    SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
    Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
    ON STAR AND XM SATELLITE RADIO INFORMATION
    Vehicle Has No Associated On Star or XM Radio Information.
    APPLICABLE WARRANTIES
    Description Effective Date Effective Odometer End Date End Odometer
    36/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER LIMITED WARRANTY 01/08/2000 8 miles 01/08/2003 36008 miles
    72/100000 SHEET METAL COVERAGE RUST THROUGH LIMITED WARRANTY 01/08/2000 8 miles 01/08/2006 100008 miles
    96/80000 FEDERAL EMISSION CATALYTIC CONV. AND PCM 01/08/2000 8 miles 01/08/2008 80008 miles
    84/70000 CALIFORNIA SELECT COMPONENT 01/08/2000 8 miles 01/08/2007 70008 miles
    36/50000 CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS 01/08/2000 8 miles 01/08/2003 50008 miles
    CLAIM HISTORY
    R.O Date R.O Number Type Labor Operation Odometer Reading
    02/15/2000 030574 # N1600 - HI LVL STOP LAMP RP 482 miles
    01/04/2000 134825 I Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME 10 miles


    VIN 2G2FV22G3Y2134825
    VEHICLE BUILD
    Merchandising Model : 2FV87 -2000 FIREBIRD TRANS AM
    Gross Vehicle Weight Rating : 1940 kg (4278 lb) Order Number : CBSZJS
    Build Date : 12/14/1999 Build Plant : 2Y2F - STE THERESE ASSEMBLY GM-CANADA
    GMVIS is not the definitive source of GM Vehicle RPO information and is intended for service reference only. Should there be any questions about the vehicle's original build or RPO information please refer to the original vehicle invoice or window sticker.
    OPTION CODES
    AAA - STANDARD EQUIPMENT PROCESSING OPTION AG1 - POWER SEAT, DRIVER 6-WAY
    AK5 - DUAL FRONTAL AIR BAGS AQ9 - CUSTOM BUCKET STS
    AU0 - REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY AU3 - POWER DOOR LOCKS
    A31 - POWER WINDOWS BBS - HURST SHIFTER
    CAF CC1
    C60 - AIR CONDITIONING, CUSTOM DE4
    DG7 - DUAL REMOTE CONTROL MIRRORS DL5 - DECAL ROADSIDE SERVICE
    FE4 GU6 - 3.42 RATIO REAR AXLE
    G80 - LIMITED SLIP TORSEN REAR DIFFERENTIAL IL2 - TRIM INTERIOR DESIGN
    J65 - BRAKES, PWR 4-WHL,DISC FRT & RR K43 - 102 AMP GENERATOR
    LS1 MM6 - TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED MANUAL
    MN6 - TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED MANUAL NC1 - CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS LEV
    NG1 - NORTHEAST EMISSIONS NP5 - STEERING WHEEL, LEATHER WRAPPED WITH RADIO CONTROLS
    NW9 - TRACTION CONTROL, ELECTRONIC PBT
    QFK QF6 - 5-SPOKE 17" HIGH POLISHED ALUMINUM WHEELS
    R6J - QUICK ORDER - ATLANTA ZONE R7X - REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY/CONTENT THEFT
    R9P - POWER PACKAGE INCLUDES: POWER DOOR LOCKS RETAINED ACCESSORY POWER, POWER WINDOWS INCLUDING EXPRESS DOWN DRIVER'S SIDE DUAL POWER SPORT MIRRORS POWER ANTENNA STE - ASM PLT ST. THERESE
    T43 - SPOILER, REAR DECK LID T78
    UA6 - THEFT DETERRENT SYSTEM UB3 - RALLY GAGES W/TACHOMETER
    UK3 - STEERING WHEEL, LEATHER WRAPPED W/ RADIO CONTROLS U1S - REMOTE COMPACT DISC CHANGER, TRUNK MOUNTED, 12 DISC CAPACITY
    U75 - POWER ANTENNA VM3 - BUMPER STD IMPACT 5 MPH FRT &RR
    V12 V73 - VEHICLE CERTIFICATION U.S.
    WS6 WS9
    W54 Y82
    1AY - ORDER MODIFICATION STOCK 1SA - OPTION GROUP - 1SA
    19I - INT TRIM, EBONY 192 - TRIM, EBONY
    41U - PAINT, BLACK 6ZM - COMPONENT FRT LH COMPUT SEL SUS
    7ZM - COMPONENT FRT RH COMPUT SEL SUS 8TJ - COMPONENT RR LH COMPUT SEL SUSP
    9TJ - COMPONENT RR RH COMPUT SEL SUSP

Page 38 of 68 FirstFirst ... 81834353637383940414258 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 08-31-2012, 12:10 AM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Rear End Inquiry??
    By cade75 in forum Drivetrain
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 06:16 PM
  2. Intake Inquiry??
    By cade75 in forum External Engine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-21-2012, 12:57 AM
  3. Vehicle security system (circa 1926)
    By pajeff02 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 02:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •