Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

F Body Love

This is a discussion on F Body Love within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; she's a looker...

blue
    99 Z28 Camaro LS1

she's a looker

Black
    02 Z28 M6

black
    2001 Camaro SS

wow nice man

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Pontiac Trans AM

nice nice im 6'2 180 and my chick is 6'0 130 and it gets done..but i have read every post and noone seems to care about crackin plastic and breaking shit.. id have to say on top of the risk of breakin shit that my ss has been the most uncomfortable place ever..its supposed to be a fun thing but its not when your fuckin back knees elbows and arms hurt for a week lol...X3 with the folding seats!!! oh and red racer bad ass pic but ima try to raise you on it.. my 6 foot girlfriend is a model with double d's.only problem is getting her ass to let me take the pic!!!!!

dirty aka white
    2000 Z

Quote Originally Posted by claytonr View Post
    nice nice im 6'2 180 and my chick is 6'0 130 and it gets done..but i have read every post and noone seems to care about crackin plastic and breaking shit.. id have to say on top of the risk of breakin shit that my ss has been the most uncomfortable place ever..its supposed to be a fun thing but its not when your fuckin back knees elbows and arms hurt for a week lol...X3 with the folding seats!!! oh and red racer bad ass pic but ima try to raise you on it.. my 6 foot girlfriend is a model with double d's.only problem is getting her ass to let me take the pic!!!!!
    lol when we are talkin on line we all have a 6 ft double d gf that wont let us take pics lol just givin ya some chit man lol i dont even try getin nothin but road head in my Z <6ft3 300 lol i have a hell of a time just gettin in the fcker much less tryin to screw lol

pewter
    2000 camaro

if she is small enough she can crawl right on your lap would not recomend any chick over 5'3" and 100lbs...
    had an old girlfriend jump on me on our way home from miami on I-95.

she was very small and come to think of it I had the window down a little and was chewing gum...wind blew her hair into my mouth i chomped down...she whipped her head back and there it was...what do you tell her then?? big ass piece of gum your hair?? nope i grabbed it pulled that shit out and threw it out the window..."What the @#$# are you doing" damn bug in your hair baby...
    worked out perfect!

dirty aka white
    2000 Z

Quote Originally Posted by wildbanshee View Post
    if she is small enough she can crawl right on your lap would not recomend any chick over 5'3" and 100lbs...

she was very small and come to think of it I had the window down a little and was chewing gum...wind blew her hair into my mouth i chomped down...she whipped her head back and there it was...what do you tell her then?? big ass piece of gum your hair?? nope i grabbed it pulled that shit out and threw it out the window..."What the @#$# are you doing" damn bug in your hair baby...
    worked out perfect!
    and that could allso be the reason she is your ex gf lol that was funny though good line you must have a bs in bs lol

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

Quote Originally Posted by wildbanshee View Post

worked out perfect!
    nice save.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information