Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Egged. within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by bluefields88 ah man. you don't fuck with a man's automobile. did the egg dull your paint at ...

South Carolina

2000 Chevrolet Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by bluefields88 View Post
    ah man. you don't fuck with a man's automobile. did the egg dull your paint at all? or did you get it off in time?
    none of the egg got on my paint, it did splatter onto the window and INTO the t-tops into my interior. it cleaned off easily tho. the worst part was scrubbin the garage floor.

I HAVE AN IDEA WHO DID IT. this kid who wasn't gettin along wit me at the time, we used to be real good friends until he was tryin to hook his other friend up wit the girl i was bout to hook up wit. so we exchanged some words that day and on that same night the eggin stupid to think it wasnt him but it dont seem like him cuz hes a pussy. so i dont wanna hurt him too bad cuz hes 2 years younger and doesnt kno how to fight at all.

so i think wat im gonna do is smash two eggs into his face wen i see him (he lives two houses down from me, how convienent for him, right?). that way i don't fuck with his car and look like a little bitch, im jus gonna bring the drama to his face.

2002 camaro z-28

im from mission ...well palmhurst so..the cops didnt do shit about it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information