Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Do you have to get a baby sitter on the weekends?

This is a discussion on Do you have to get a baby sitter on the weekends? within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; I park mine in the garage in the weekends too, mostly because if we have to go anywhere I have ...

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

I park mine in the garage in the weekends too, mostly because if we have to go anywhere I have to change the kids seats outta the Jeep and into Too Fast. No babysitter needed, I keep the garage closed so my 2 year old and 5 year old stay out. They like to climb into our '69 ragtop LeMans also!
    I also park way out in the parking lots, and sometime I make sure I park next to Mustangs to let them know how inferior they are LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by JesusFan View Post
    yep I park in Egypt everywhere I go ........my 10 year old daughter complains about it but I tell her its good exercise and lives a smaller chance of someone hitting my car.

I had a 95 Camaro that got hit in a parking lot. Lesson learned

this reminds me of a buddy of mine. he has a 97 z28. (white in color) and was parked at the mall last friday. and watched a older lady with a red jeep hit his passenger side door with her door. she turned and looked at him and took off. i would have been pissed outta my mind. so he parks out in the middle of nowhere now. and walks a ways. but he learned a lesson.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by BREAKxNECKxSPEED View Post
    Dude I am the exact same way-You make me laugh when you say "Thats right stay on the other side of the street" hahahahahaha I know exactly what you mean. People just dont understand what goes on when you arent looking. Damn little bastards!!
    I'm glad I make you laugh ahaha..

somebody on here told a story. i forget who. he came out of the theatre and some guy was sitting on his car and acting like it was his.......

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Dude it would have been on! One time I went out to eat with my sister and her husband. I looked aout the window and a guy was laying across the hood on their new car. They thought I was joking at first. We went out there and the guy was drunk fighting with his gf. My shirt got stretched out cause I was trying to get to the guy and my sister was holding on to the back of my shirt. The guy got back in his gfs car and they left but I wanted to kick him in the face.

I tie my kids to a pike in the center of the backyard. If it rains, I have to let them in the house though to avoid getting arrested. Sometimes I pray that they do manage to get out of the house and accidently run away. Seems to be the only way I will ever be free again.

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

lol^ You so crazy!!!

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

I now know why my parents never came to find me when I'd run away. I hear some parents actually pack you a lunch before you leave, maybe you should try this.

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

When I was a kid I stayed gone as much as possible. If you stayed around the house my parents would make you do yard work or clean the house.

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post
    I tie my kids to a pike in the center of the backyard. If it rains, I have to let them in the house though to avoid getting arrested. Sometimes I pray that they do manage to get out of the house and accidently run away. Seems to be the only way I will ever be free again.
    LOL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information