Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Cruise!!!! Chill!!!

This is a discussion on Cruise!!!! Chill!!! within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by c5z28 Friday, Sunday dang.. im not available anytime during weekdays. fulltime worker here.. unless you guys want ...

02 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Friday, Sunday
    dang.. im not available anytime during weekdays. fulltime worker here.. unless you guys want to do it on a friday at 5pm... i get off at 330pm m-f

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by vonskee-z28 View Post
    dang.. im not available anytime during weekdays. fulltime worker here.. unless you guys want to do it on a friday at 5pm... i get off at 330pm m-f
    not sunday?

white and black
    98 camaro

sundays are better,and frisco is a good spot,i just went to a cruise last week there u dnt have to worry about cops as long as theres many cars they take it as a cruise so they dont mess with you....i can get about 5 cars atleast total from our car club,gto,maros.. u should wait about a month dat way we can get many cars and be deep and plan exacly where to go

02 Z28

arrite.. well wait..... so then it will be a sunday then..

02 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by chocos_ls1 View Post
    sundays are better,and frisco is a good spot,i just went to a cruise last week there u dnt have to worry about cops as long as theres many cars they take it as a cruise so they dont mess with you....i can get about 5 cars atleast total from our car club,gto,maros.. u should wait about a month dat way we can get many cars and be deep and plan exacly where to go
    does this mean your down?

02 Z28

*********updated list

02 Z28

aww man.. youd probably go too huh?

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    I don't live in the bay area nor do I even live in Cali any longer (I'm an LA native) but I did once do a cruise all around the bay. Start at the Golden Gate in SF and cruise around north coming back on the Oakland Bay bridge. Lots of pretty country around there.

02 Z28

idk where you guys want to meet but heres my idea of cruisin.....

lets just say well meet at the out of business cornelius car dealership at the corner of columbus parkway and admiral callaghan lane vallejo california... and lets just say well meet at 10am.... of course we wont leave exactly at
    10am, we'd want to know eachother and shit, look at everybody's ride... maybe like 30minutes? hour? if we take off at 11am my idea of cruisin is ::

head out to the freeway towards sac until we hit suisun valley road..

on that exit would be a bunch of gas stations, so if you guys prefer shell, 76, arco, or my gas chevron then we could do our stop there.. theres also a bunch of fast food there, such as wendys, jack in the box, mcdonalds, all kinds of shit...

after the stop, we'd go up to suisun valley road and that road is all backroads after driving 2-4miles....

after that stop suisun valley road will turn into green valley road.. there would be a dead end..

on the dead end would be monticello rd.. well make a RIGHT

then we would hit capell valley road and make a LEFT

then we'd hit knoxville berryessa road note: this road after 40miles is all bumpy, but the views and shit is worth.. and i guarantee you there would be no COPS at all. you guys could donuts, burnouts, drift, all kinds of shit. i love that road. its the road that would lead all the way to lower clear lake... all country side roads...

i use to have a 05' c230 kompressor, and i took that road and it wasnt that bad.. you just have to slow down on the bridge dips. went there with a couple of friends to head out to the public headlands(dirt road), and they all enjoyed. specially the dirt road. i havent driven there with my z yet tho.

now when we hit clearlake, wed most likely get some food because of the long drive .. gas.. and take highway 29 all the back...

from vallejo to clearlake taking the berryessa route is 85.9 miles.... according to google maps...

i love this road because its so quiet, and i havent seen not 1 cop around.

now this is just my idea of cruisin.. again im down for whatever..

Red
    2000 SS

ya that sounds good. im like 30-45 mins from the valley jo. but ya let me know when and what time so i can get the day off from work.

Red
    2000 SS

and idc where we really go. ill just follow the thunder

02 Z28

so you like the plan??

**EVERYBODY if you like reply and let me know so i could plan this out real good.

Red
    2000 SS

so you like the plan??

**EVERYBODY if you like reply and let me know so i could plan this out real good.
    ++1

Artic
    2002 Z28

sounds good

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Damn that is def nor-cal territory, i'll sit this one out.

02 Z28

what? i thought your in the bay area? the whole bay is norcal?

02 Z28

what? i thought your in the bay area? the whole bay is norcal? cmon man. itll
    be dope!

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

what? i thought your in the bay area? the whole bay is norcal? cmon man. itll
    be dope!
    I am in the east bay, the drive up to clear lake and back would be over 6 hours round trip. Don't mind the party pooper.

02 Z28

nah.. not really. because i could get to knoxville road which is halfway to clearlake in 1hr-1hr30mins.. but hey, it might be over 5 if we do stops and shit..

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

aww man.. youd probably go too huh?
    I'd go if I lived out there. We do 1 cruise a month minimum with the AZFBA (Arizona F Body Association http://www.azfba.com/ ). This month we are doing a cruise to Tortilla Flats to have lunch. Last month we went to Jerome for lunch. We do Firebird Fri Nite Drags almost every Fri night. On Dec 5th we have a club track day scheduled at Speedworld.

If you want to do a long cruise save up your $$$ and come to the LA Invasion this Memorial Day weekend. It's a 3 day affair put on (ironically enough) by a car club (West Bound) that was formed shortly after I left LA by a group of folks from my hometown (Gardena). This past one we showed up better than 15 cars deep and ~25 people strong. It was the 1st year for that too. We'll be doing the same next year (with probably more cars/folks). As the time draws closer there'll be a sticky put up in the Western section.

02 Z28

damn.. to la? id do it if people from here would come with me.. come in like a pack...

but everyone its only 89.9 miles from columbus parkway vallejo to lower clear lake... google map it.....

the designated route is not fun, so youll have to drag it towards berryessa lake. the main road that were going to be in is knoxville road.. all backroads.. most of the trip is 80% backroad.. correct me if im wrong..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information