Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

It came in today!

This is a discussion on It came in today! within the Camaro / SS forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; I hope they produce so many that I can get my hands on a nice used one somewhere down the ...

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

I hope they produce so many that I can get my hands on a nice used one somewhere down the road!!

pewter
    99 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    They're rated at 426hp.
    The SS automatic is rated at 400hp and the ss stick is rated at 426hp I went to check one out and they gave me a booket on the car. it has everything you need to know about the different models and what can be gotten on each one.The camaro I saw is one cool Car. Thinking about getting one.I hope to keep my TA And sell my 77 camaro and my 73 dodge charger. I have to also think about how bad things are .they are not bad on me yet but you never know.People are losing jobs everyday and my number might come up before things get better.Also there is alot of room to change plugs and see all around the engine bay, that along is a plus in my book.
    Last edited by Street Fighter; 06-27-2009 at 08:42 AM.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

I know. I was talking about the one I drove, as it's a manual. But, I'm reading you can disable the feature on the automatic that reduces it's power and open it up more.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Fighter View Post
    The SS automatic is rated at 400hp and the ss stick is rated at 426hp I went to check one out and they gave me a booket on the car. it has everything you need to know about the different models and what can be gotten on each one.The camaro I saw is one cool Car. Thinking about getting one.I hope to keep my TA And sell my 77 camaro and my 73 dodge charger. I have to also think about how bad things are .they are not bad on me yet but you never know.People are losing jobs everyday and my number might come up before things get better.Also there is alot of room to change plugs and see all around the engine bay, that along is a plus in my book.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information